What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

lol, Same excuses the israelis use.
Lol good thats western democracy....

@Nihonjin1051 you may think that you know the region very well, but you don't at all... The west have killed Christians in Iraq and Syria.. Christians in Syria are fleeing the country thanks to the wests "moderate" rebels aka terrorists... And now you come and tell me Alasad must step down?! Who are you to decide what Syrians want? Do you have Syrian passport? You have no right to be anti syrian people as Syrians have done you or your people no harm... You need to wake up my friend....

Lol good thats western democracy....
It's funny because Israel is one of the farthest things from democracy. Yet here is the "resistance" axis claiming their a democracy.

@Nihonjin1051 you may think that you know the region very well, but you don't at all... The west have killed Christians in Iraq and Syria.. Christians in Syria are fleeing the country thanks to the wests "moderate" rebels aka terrorists... And now you come and tell me Alasad must step down?! Who are you to decide what Syrians want? Do you have Syrian passport? You have no right to be anti syrian people as Syrians have done you or your people no harm... You need to wake up my friend....
lol.
Assad protects Christians?

It's funny because Israel is one of the farthest things from democracy. Yet here is the "resistance" axis claiming their a democracy.
No your allies USA your own trainers claim they are Democratic Hahaha and now you want to go against your masters? Oh man and they are training you now...

@Dr.Thrax this must drive you crazy Hahaha

Decree on including Christian theology specialization in curriculum coordination
Decree on including Christian theology specialization in curriculum coordination | Syrian Arab News Agency[/QUOTE]

No your allies USA your own trainers claim they are Democratic Hahaha and now you want to go against your masters? Oh man and they are training you now..

@Dr.Thrax[/USER
[/QUOTE]
Lol that priest in the video that you posted it says it is dedicated to is a priest who was kidnapped by your terrorists, you have also have kidnapped two bishops and killed many more and destroyed and burnt Christians churches and much more
@Nihonjin1051 look at your beloved freedom fighter here ask him if he wants sharia law or not.. Shame on you.. But it is known, there are a lot Judas today...

My Brother In Christ Jesus,

I am in no ways claiming to know more than you or did i ever say that I know a lot about the Middle East. What I am saying, is that bloodshed is bloodshed. I do not support these rebels , i even refer to Al Nusra, FSA, ISIL all of them --- they are all terrorists. I do not support every single policy of the West. When I do hear and read reports of how Syrian Government killing people -- and watching these reports of children killed by cross fire, churches and mosques destroyed, its too much to bear. I know that what you say has truth in it, i am sure you have experienced things that many of us haev not experienced, seen things that have not seen. This is just my view -- these rebels have to be defeated. At the same time, a government that will represent all constituents in Syria should be elected. For the Christians, for the Shi'a , the Sunni, the Druze, for the Jews whatever minorities there are there.

Syria, to me, is a Holy Land. It is the land where the Apostles, the Blessed St. Timothy, St. Peter, St. Paul, and all other Blessed Apostles of our Lord Christ -- have walked and preached to the gentiles. There are places in Syria, in Iraq, in Lebanon that I want to visit. And trust me, hearing and reading what is going on to fellow Christians, specially those woh belong to Christian Orthodoxy, Coptic Orthodoxy --- it is very painful. I hear all about it when I go to church as our Priest talks abuot it, even inviting a Syrian Christian to speak about what is happening there .

If i have said anything in discussion with you here --- that may have offended you, then i take responsiblity if i may have maligned you. Just know that my prayers go to God for protection of our brothers and sisters there. I hope that there will be peace. I pray you stay safe over there, your family and friends --- from the crown of your the head to soles of the feet are protected.

Peace Be Unto You!

A Brother In Christ Jesus ,

I am in no ways claiming to know more than you or did i ever say that I know a lot about the Middle East. What I am saying, is that bloodshed is bloodshed. I do not support these rebels , i even refer to Al Nusra, FSA, ISIL all of them --- they are all terrorists. I do not support every single policy of the West. When I do hear and read reports of how Syrian Government killing people -- and watching these reports of children killed by cross fire, churches and mosques destroyed, its too much to bear. I know that what you say has truth in it, i am sure you have experienced things that many of us haev not experienced, seen things that have not seen. This is just my view -- these rebels have to be defeated. At the same time, a government that will represent all constituents in Syria should be elected. For the Christians, for the Shi'a , the Sunni, the Druze, for the Jews whatever minorities there are there.

Syria, to me, is a Holy Land. It is the land where the Apostles, the Blessed St. Timothy, St. Peter, St. Paul, and all other Blessed Apostles of our Lord Christ -- have walked and preached to the gentiles. There are places in Syria, in Iraq, in Lebanon that I want to visit. And trust me, hearing and reading what is going on to fellow Christians, specially those woh belong to Christian Orthodoxy, Coptic Orthodoxy --- it is very painful. I hear all about it when I go to church as our Priest talks abuot it, even inviting a Syrian Christian to speak about what is happening there .

If i have said anything in discussion with you here --- that may have offended you, then i take responsiblity if i may have maligned you. Just know that my prayers go to God for protection of our brothers and sisters there. I hope that there will be peace. I pray you stay safe over there, your family and friends --- from the crown of your the head to soles of the feet are protected.

Peace Be Unto You!

Just a question, what makes you believe we are terrorists? What have we done to terrorize people other than the regime and it's affiliates?

Just a question, what makes you believe we are terrorists? What have we done to terrorize people other than the regime and it's affiliates?

Al Nusra, ISIS, ISIL, --- these are terrorist organizations. I have friends in my church who had family in Syria (Christian Orthodox) whose villages were destroyed by ISIS. Their church were desecrated, and murdered priests there.....

The things news media in the west does not report.

Al Nusra, ISIS, ISIL, --- these are terrorist organizations. I have friends in my church who had family in Syria (Christian Orthodox) whose villages were destroyed by ISIS. Their church were desecrated, and murdered priests there.....

Yes, but the FSA and Levantine Front both fight ISIS, and they'll fight Nusra once we get rid of Assad. Why call us terrorists too?

Also, both factions have guarded Churches if the priests requested so.

Yes, but the FSA and Levantine Front both fight ISIS, and they'll fight Nusra once we get rid of Assad. Why call us terrorists too?

There are no innocent hands here. There have been over 300,000 who have been killed in Syria. Either their deaths came by bullets of Rebels, or by Government soldiers, this is a genocide, of catastrophic level. There are over 3 million refugees in Turkey, over 600,000 in Jordan. And those are who were able to escape.

What has to happen is a UN brokered peace accord. These "rebels" have to put down their weapons, as with Government Forces. The test will be in finding a way to bring back the millions who have been scattered, to rebuild the towns, communities, to restore power, water, food, to restore health care , specially those who are at risk for disease.

There is no justification for "Killing and Dying for God". My God is not the author of confusion, confusion comes from the Father of Lies, the Devil Satan, May God Rebuke him !

Like what members who follow ISIS...! They are being misled. May God have mercy on their souls.

Last edited:

Peace Be Unto You!

Brother, yes I know I have come strong on you, that is because it makes me sad when people like you are supporting the wrong side... yes no one is innocent in this war, however you are making a big mistake when claiming that the government kills people as it is just doing it for fun, the government in no way intends to kill people, unlike F$A terrorists and their allies who do it on purpose for sectarian reasons and for manipulation and propaganda... and you keep repeating that there must be a government that represents all, and my friend this is what we have here, Syrians voted and spoke, for now Alasad is the best leader to lead this country in this war against international terrorism... you're insulting me and Syrians when you're speaking against our choice, all we ask for the world is to respect us, or better, to leave us alone... all this mess in Syria is because of foreign interference... like I said before, if those so called "freedom" fighters care about Syria and Syrians, they would have stayed away from cities and not used people as human shields... trust me if Syrians wanted Alasad gone, he wouldn't last a minute.. that is something the whole world refuses to acknowledged, that Alasad is still in office because of Syrian people want him to stay....

and I apologize for offending you, I didn't mean it to be like that, I tried to make a point and I phrased it wrong when I doubted your faith...

in response to deash when they promised to wave a huge islamic flag after they would take over it
B8HRrNvCEAALjuZ.jpg

B8HRuBACEAI0Gz9.jpg

B8HRxSHCUAE__1v.jpg

Yeah and FSA is the leader in the fight against ISIS. Or did you also fall victim to the "All who oppose Assad is ISIS" propaganda?

Yeah and FSA is the leader in the fight against ISIS. Or did you also fall victim to the "All who oppose Assad is ISIS" propaganda?
Can you name the fronts in which 'FSA' is leading fights against Daesh now?

There are no innocent hands here. There have been over 300,000 who have been killed in Syria. Either their deaths came by bullets of Rebels, or by Government soldiers, this is a genocide, of catastrophic level. There are over 3 million refugees in Turkey, over 600,000 in Jordan. And those are who were able to escape.

What has to happen is a UN brokered peace accord. These "rebels" have to put down their weapons, as with Government Forces. The test will be in finding a way to bring back the millions who have been scattered, to rebuild the towns, communities, to restore power, water, food, to restore health care , specially those who are at risk for disease.

There is no justification for "Killing and Dying for God". My God is not the author of confusion, confusion comes from the Father of Lies, the Devil Satan, May God Rebuke him !

Like what members who follow ISIS...! They are being misled. May God have mercy on their souls.
A peace deal won't happen, if we allow the elements of the genocidal regime to stay in power nothing in Syria will change. Nothing.

This pic is from 2013 and its not AA quite obviously. Just DIY Qassam style trash.
I know, I corrected myself. But these will be the missiles attacking Damascus. Again, I misread because I was in a hurry.

Can you name the fronts in which 'FSA' is leading fights against Daesh now?
Northern Aleppo. Daesh constantly attacks Marea, especially when the rebels are attacking Nubl and Zahraa/Handarat and Sayfat.
In Northern Hama province, rebels and ISIS are both closing in on the regime-held road to Aleppo, whoever holds that holds a road that leads directly to both Aleppo and Raqqa, very strategic. Hopefully the rebels get it.

Northern Aleppo. Daesh constantly attacks Marea, especially when the rebels are attacking Nubl and Zahraa/Handarat and Sayfat.
In Northern Hama province, rebels and ISIS are both closing in on the regime-held road to Aleppo, whoever holds that holds a road that leads directly to both Aleppo and Raqqa, very strategic. Hopefully the rebels get it.

Wrong. Marea front has been silent for weeks and all IS attacks on area are too small to consider. As for northern Hama, no, there is no fight between 'rebels' and IS at all. Just because you say they are closing in, doesn't mean they are fighting.

All these 'FSA' fighting IS is nothing but pure bs, except very limited clashes and only after IS attacks their positions, otherwise they'll never go for IS first.

Back
Top Bottom