What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

'Avenge'? They have shot dozens of rockets to Damascus in past few days killing and injuring many people, now that SAA dropped barrel bombs (which also resulted in loss of life from both civilians and IF stooges), they want to 'avenge' by raining rockets on civilians again? SAA should bomb the $hit out of Duma, which has turned in to a hornet's nest for years.

Aloush gang have also opened fire on FSA factions that wanted to talk to government on a peace deal in Eastern ghouta and also killing few protesters who are fed up with their presence in Eastern Ghouta, turning it into a Mafia zone.
Hundreds of civilians are exiting Eastern ghouta and going to gov held areas in Damascus.

Aloush is getting desperate more and more. Hope to see a barrel bomb 'accidentally' falling on one of his meetings.
It's funny because I'm pretty sure he is referring to this:
B8D8uN-CYAA3DFN.jpg:large

Their new AA missiles. Called "Arrow of Islam."
Waiting for some new shoot downs. They look basic, but good enough to shoot down old MiG's. Hopefully they actually work, but Jaysh Al-Islam is known to have gotten advanced weaponry working, and they're making their own.

Note: These might not be their new AA missiles, but judging from the name, they probably are. They definitely have made new AA, as they announced earlier. Not sure if these are it.
B8EEMQkCcAELzsu.jpg:large

Doesn't look guided from the launch. I could be wrong.

It's funny because I'm pretty sure he is referring to this:
B8D8uN-CYAA3DFN.jpg:large

Their new AA missiles. Called "Arrow of Islam."
Waiting for some new shoot downs. They look basic, but good enough to shoot down old MiG's. Hopefully they actually work, but Jaysh Al-Islam is known to have gotten advanced weaponry working, and they're making their own.

Note: These might not be their new AA missiles, but judging from the name, they probably are. They definitely have made new AA, as they announced earlier. Not sure if these are it.
B8EEMQkCcAELzsu.jpg:large

Doesn't look guided from the launch. I could be wrong.

Are you sure they're AA systems? Are these their own engineers making ?

Are you sure they're AA systems? Are these their own engineers making ?
My bad, in my rush to make it to Friday prayers, I misread. Those are not AA missiles, don't know where I got that from. Nor are they making any. I'm sad now. :(

what a contradictory bunch of statements. :lol:

that looks like an american military style truck.
lol, That's a Ural. You're less educated than I thought.

Rebels destroy a T-55 in Handarat

lol, That's a Ural. You're less educated than I thought.

(a). similar looking vehicles from side, (b). simple mistake by someone as unaware of military vehicles as me, (c). and it is my duty to suspect everything that fsa claims.

1. ural...

Ural-4320_1_Zakarpattya.jpg

2. american m35a2...

1025.jpg

theyre unguided ground rockets
I understand that, corrected myself.
(a). similar looking vehicles from side, (b). simple mistake by someone as unaware of military vehicles as me, (c). and it is my duty to suspect everything that fsa claims.

1. ural...

Ural-4320_1_Zakarpattya.jpg

2. american m35a2...

1025.jpg
a.) Barely b.) Then don't make assumptions c.) But you never deny anything Assad sources say....

Zahran Aloush: Rockets will rain on Damascus Sunday

Saying it's avenge of barrel bombings
He needs to be killed asap terrorists like him don't deserve to waste our oxygen... Thanks God SAA evacuated over 2000 people from douma, he would have killed or caused their death

@Serpentine

In the end nobody gains anything out of this. And we shouldn't want any city bombed. Neccassary players in region need to resolve this. We all have to admit this is a terrible tragedy that didn't have to play out this way. I don't support opposition and neither do I support Assad. I think his regime is embarrassment for resistance axis.

Question is when will all sides find it time to for at least cease fire? Why all this carelessness?
Traitors like you are embarrassment, let the American f$a terrorists help you tomorrow...

They look very dangerous. .... :lol:
You are ignorant... They have already liberated cities and towns from the terrorists...

Syrian government air strikes have killed 32 civilians – including six children – and injured many others in a massacre in a suburb of the capital Damascus, activists have said.

The onslaught occurred after Friday prayers in the suburb of Hammourieh in the rebel-held Eastern Ghouta area.

"The number of people killed in a massacre committed by the regime's warplanes against the village of Hammourieh, in the Eastern Ghouta area, has risen to 32, including six children," said the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

"The toll may continue to rise, as there are several critically injured people."

The Eastern Ghouta area has been under an army siege for over a year – leaving tens of thousands of civilians short of food and medical supplies.

Some 220,000 have been killed since the rebel uprising against the Assad regime began in 2011.

Syria: 32 killed including 6 children in air strike on rebel-held Eastern Ghouta
BBC News - Syria conflict: Air strike on Damascus suburb 'kills dozens'

@Serpentine

In the end nobody gains anything out of this. And we shouldn't want any city bombed. Neccassary players in region need to resolve this. We all have to admit this is a terrible tragedy that didn't have to play out this way. I don't support opposition and neither do I support Assad. I think his regime is embarrassment for resistance axis.

Question is when will all sides find it time to for at least cease fire? Why all this carelessness?
Except, we tried local ceasefires hundreds of times, Assad violates them. Example: the Recent ceasefire in Waer, Homs, which was almost immediately violated by Assad forces.

Except, we tried local ceasefires hundreds of times, Assad violates them. Example: the Recent ceasefire in Waer, Homs, which was almost immediately violated by Assad forces.
Lol who refused Aleppo freeze deal? It was you terrorists... You terrorists want more bloodshed and destruction, you use people as part of the terrorists agenda to manipulate the world... If you truly care about syrian lives the so called freedom fighters would protect it not kill it by using people as shields, those cowards fighting inside the cities if they were really Syrians they would have made sure the cities stay out of this mess and fought in the desert, mountains, forests... Aways from people.. Coward terrorists

Lol who refused Aleppo freeze deal? It was you terrorists... You terrorists want more bloodshed and destruction, you use people as part of the terrorists agenda to manipulate the world... If you truly care about syrian lives the so called freedom fighters would protect it not kill it by using people as shields, those cowards fighting inside the cities if they were really Syrians they would have made sure the cities stay out of this mess and fought in the desert, mountains, forests... Aways from people.. Coward terrorists
So we are going to make a ceasefire for only a couple of hours only to have it violated by you? No thanks.

So we are going to make a ceasefire for only a couple of hours only to have it violated by you? No thanks.
When was a deal visited by the government... I suggest you look at homs deals and other ones in Damascus countryside, it's been two years....
Yeah then hide among people and get them killed and cry about it when they are killed because of you terrorists using them as shields

When was a deal visited by the government... I suggest you look at homs deals and other ones in Damascus countryside, it's been two years....
Yeah then hide among people and get them killed and cry about it when they are killed because of you terrorists using them as shields
lol, Same excuses the israelis use.

Back
Top Bottom