What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

B70foXzCMAA6t1P.jpg:large

you're really naive... Like I said, I don't have time to teach you kid, you should learn how to do some research...
You still haven't answered to my argument, meaning you have nothing to say.

Also, the poster says "2015 and we still want freedom."

Sorry, forgot to translate: First video's title reads: Mountain Falcons Brigade in Aleppo: Destruction of a 57mm cannon on the Handarat Front with a TOW.
Second video title: Aleppo Old City: Levant Front: Hitting buildings with the B9 cannon and the killing of several Shabiha.

You still haven't answered to my argument, meaning you have nothing to say.

Also, the poster says "2015 and we still want freedom."
what argument? you're naive, you don't even know how Alqaeda was started... so your argument is flawed, stop watching propaganda tv and etc

and you want freedom? you call this war and destruction freedom and democracy? to hell with that democracy... traitors like you will never experience freedom, you will be puppets for the US, why do you think the USA is training the F$A terrorists? they want to make sure they install obedient puppets...

what argument? you're naive, you don't even know how Alqaeda was started... so your argument is flawed, stop watching propaganda tv and etc

and you want freedom? you call this war and destruction freedom and democracy? to hell with that democracy... traitors like you will never experience freedom, you will be puppets for the US, why do you think the USA is training the F$A terrorists? they want to make sure they install obedient puppets...
So your conspiracy theorist version of how "Al Qaeda started" must be true. Because people who you liked said it. Perfect logic.
So you think freedom comes in an instant? HAHAHAHA
If freedom came for free I would be indifferent to it. Why cherish something when it's free? I cherish stuff I can achieve, stuff I can work on. Most other sane humans do, btw. And I don't want democracy, as democracy is not a good choice for the Middle East. Sharia is my first choice, Democracy my second.
US is training FSA for their own interests, and the same way Iran "hates Israel" for their own interests. They are two things they do to appear like good people, when in reality they have no intent on achieving their goal. Just an FYI, most rebels dislike the US government for not intervening and stopping Assad's genocide.

So your conspiracy theorist version of how "Al Qaeda started" must be true. Because people who you liked said it. Perfect logic.
So you think freedom comes in an instant? HAHAHAHA
If freedom came for free I would be indifferent to it. Why cherish something when it's free? I cherish stuff I can achieve, stuff I can work on. Most other sane humans do, btw. And I don't want democracy, as democracy is not a good choice for the Middle East. Sharia is my first choice, Democracy my second.
US is training FSA for their own interests, and the same way Iran "hates Israel" for their own interests. They are two things they do to appear like good people, when in reality they have no intent on achieving their goal. Just an FYI, most rebels dislike the US government for not intervening and stopping Assad's genocide.
see, only ignorant and naive people think the creation of Alqaeda is a conspiracy...
so what have your freedom fighting achieved ? death and destruction of the country, and if you know that freedom is expensive then why are you complaining that the USA didn't stop the so called "genocide" ? and a true freedom wouldn't come from the west invading the country, people like, traitors, to this day ask and beg the west to invade Syria, so tell me how is that freedom if it was the west who did it? just like in Libya, the Libyans didn't liberate themselves, it was a NATO, that is disgusting, and thus it is not called Libyan revolution, but NATO revolution...
you contradict yourself, you know that F$A is not for Syria and yet you call yourself Syrian, and wait?? you want Sharia law? to hell with that freedom... haha if you want Sharia law then go to Wahbistan, Syria is not for you killers and traitors...

Last edited:

I don't want to get into too much detail, but I have done my homework on the subject and have come up my my own conclusion.

Now regardless of the conclusion, unlike you, I don't believe that I should go kill and wage war against all those who don't agree with. People could believe whatever they want, and we should just live together as humans. But the insistence of IS to eliminate all those who don't agree is ridiculous. Besides, here's a heads up for all IS sympathizers. If you don't give Abu bakr al Baghdadi allegiance, you are a murtad and will go to hell. So if you do support ISO and haven't given your allegiance, prepare to go to hell.

U don't want to go into detail because u can't stand the detail.

As regards to Bayah and other things, don't push the topic towards non - issues for even their u won't be able to stand on ur legs if i start to counter u.......

Choice is urs , want to continue , just ask

"Iraq's war against terrorism is not a war which can be lost. It is a war of existence for our nation and faith, We either gain victory, or we die in that cause. RIP to all our Martyrs."

As regards to this , what faith are u talking about
Must be the faith in the shia theory that the prophet SAW was not even able to illuminate his closest companions by the light of Islam?

This faith is what is the worst form of terrorism for it terrorizes every believer into thinking that (nouzbillah) his prophet SAW was a failure.
Actually I've discussed the issue dozens of times. The reason I don't want to discuss it is because it turns into a never ending discussion which would derail this thread. If your interested PM me, but I don't want to derail the thread.

Either way as I said not agreeing on something doesn't mean giving a permit to kill.

Sheytan worshiped Allah for years and the went astray, did Allah not know how to choose his servants? Al sameri was one of the most pious and knowledgable of the people of Israel, he decided to build his own idol and worship it...
Imam Ali's appointment is real, no one can deny that.

Again you and your flawed logic. Btw of your going to reply PM me and don't continue on this thread.

Around 1,100 ISIS killed, ~200 YPG killed (IIRC), ~25 FSA killed, and now 1 Peshmerga.

The Peshmergas stationed in Kobane are artilery units but I agree that they should be more often in the frontlines. But in the same YPG has proven that they can handle IS with effectiveness.

Resurgence of the SSNP :yahoo: ,

“the party’s status has changed radically—what it was before the Syrian crisis is not what it is after.” My friend writes that as the violence began, “The SSNP started training people in Wadi Nasara, in self-defense, in using weapons, in first aid.” When the regime began organizing the National Defense Forces in various towns, “they went to the church leaders, to the local Ba’ath Party and to the SSNP.” In some areas of Syria, the SSNP fighters form merely a part of the NDF; in other areas, “they are the leaders:” “They don’t just hold guns and stand at the entrance. They are law enforcement in some of these towns. Their support and guns come from the government.”

Syria Comment » Archives Resurgence of the SSNP in Syria: An Ideological Opponent of the Regime Gets a Boost from the Conflict - Syria Comment

it should be noted that many(don't know if majority) of the FSA fighters in Kobane are ethnic Kurds. Some are of mixed heritage and some are ethnic Arabs.

B74oqSLCUAEnKt6.png

This is the regime's only supply line to Aleppo. The recent advance was made by IS. Cut the supply route of and......

YPG keeps pushing ISIS rats out of the city into the outskirts

@Al-Kurdi It is a long time that ISIS can easily cut the supply line to Aleppo, but they don't do it. The reason is simple. Aleppo fights between Asshead and oppositions will be relieved if they do so, and oppositions will have some progress in taking new areas which means more international support for them. ISIS wants both Asshead and oppositions to be as weak as possible and be busy fighting each other. When the time arrives, they can easily cut the supply line and siege the other sides in Northwest region.

Back
Top Bottom