What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

ISIS was created in 1999. This guy also thinks the whole Syrian revolution is a conspiracy against "great leader" Assad.
ISI wasn't even that powerful, it grew thanks to the west and their puppets arming and supporting them, they were desperate needing any group to defeat Syria, and they failed... just like how the west and their puppet raised Alqaeda and Bin Laden

ISI wasn't even that powerful, it grew thanks to the west and their puppets arming and supporting them, they were desperate needing any group to defeat Syria, and they failed... just like how the west and their puppet raised Alqaeda and Bin Laden

Just for fun I was reading some comments by right-wingers and zionists on some forum or something. None of them were criticizing Sunni terrorists. They were all busy demonizing Hizbullah and Iran! They not even mentioned Saudi Arabia; they have absolutely no problem whatsoever with that country. It's all very obvious and it's not ignorance; they know the Saudis are the worst bootlickers and active enablers of Israel and Western imperialism. They only hate resistance and anti-imperialist forces in the region and want to crush those. Of course I've known this for years, but it baffles me that there are so few "Muslims" who see this extremely obvious reality that in my opinion a ten year old should easily know. It's all about protection/expansion of the Zionist entity and Western domination and of the region. Everything else is just empty "noise' we should completely disregard.

Last edited:
Just for fun I was reading some comments by right-wingers and zionists. None of them were criticizing Sunni terrorists. They were all demonizing Hizbullah and Iran! They not even mentioned Saudi Arabia, they have absolutely no problem whatsoever with that country. It's all obvious, it's not ignorance; they know very well that the Saudis are the worst bootlickers of Israel and the West. They only hate resistance and anti-imperialist forces in the region. they just want to crush those. Of course I have known this for many years now, but it baffles me that there are so few who see this extremely Obvious reality.
of course, Saudi "Arabia" doesn't give them trouble, Saudi "Arabia" is the west's puppet, so why bother with toppling their government...

Are you retarded?
Assad helped Al Qaeda and other terrorists get into Iraq through Damascus airport and then smuggled them across the border.
ISI, has never been supported by the West directly. Meanwhile, Hezbollah has been supplied by Russia through Iran and Syria.

More analysis on the Ghouta chemical attack that occurred on August 21st, 2013. (You know, the one where Assad accuses the rebels of gassing themselves and their families.)
bellingcat - Updated Google Earth Imagery from August 24th 2013 Reveals More Details About The August 21st Sarin Attack
Anti-IS factions such as the White Shroud form in Raqqa and Deir ez Zour, most of whom are former FSA.
bellingcat - Growing Pains: Accounts of Localized Resistance to ISIS Rule

of course, Saudi "Arabia" doesn't give them trouble, Saudi "Arabia" is the west's puppet, so why bother with toppling their government...
For you (and guys like you, namely Iranians)Countries in the Eastern Block are sovereign countries.

Countries in the Western Block are puppet of USA =puppet of Israel = puppet of zionists.

For you (and guys like you, namely Iranians)Countries in the Eastern Block are sovereign countries.

Countries in the Western Block are puppet of USA =puppet of Israel = puppet of zionists.

Zionist puppet states must be really good places since many people from those "sovereign states" are trying to emigrate those zionist controlled lands.

Many Arabs are angry at Israel because Israelis have actually done something with their country and same time countries around them are importing only oil and terrorism. Stop blaming other people from your own failures and grow up.

It reminds me of old Turkish movies with cheesy phrases ''There was once a country living in dirt, living in dirt but sovereign'' :cray:

People like u will be the ones who will reside in the depths of HEll for u quote from the Quran what is not present there.

INFACT

Quran directly speaks in FAVOR of an Islamic CAliphate under the rule of a NON-DIVINLY appointed leader.

The following aya of the Holy Qur’an deal with the issue of leadership (imah of the people)
“And (remember) when the Lord of Ibrahim tried him with (certain) Commands, which he fulfilled. He (Allah) said (to him), “Verily, I am going to make you an Imam”. [Ibrahim) said, “And of my offspring (to make Imams?” (Allah) said, “My Covenant (of Imamat) includes not the Zalimun (wrongdoers)”

When you figure out the tafsir if zalimun means then start talking. It has many meanings, there is a person who wrong himself, and a person a wrongs others, and such people Allah does not give leadership to.

The Sectarian wars started when some people were made to believe that Hazrat Ali (RA) was appointed by Allah to lead the Muslim Ummah after the Prophet SAW and the first one to make this claim was none other than Abdullah Bin Saba , the jew.

Actually this wasn't made up by Abdullah bin Sabah, but it is in the Sunni sahih that the prophet appointed Ali as the leader after him.

I don't want go off course but here's a precise and accurate reading of the appointment of Ali directly from Sahih Bukhari, the most trusted book for sunnis.

There is a guide for every community, even after prophet Mohammed.
“And the disbelievers say: “Why is not a sign sent down to him from his Lord?” You are only a warner, and to every people there is a guide.”

Looks like this dumb camel from the desert knows more than you after all, it's not me that falls for a cheap article with a unrealistic number of $330 billion larger than the state's GDP making it impossible. Even if you spread it over years it can't happen, once again shows the quality of Rudaw @Al-Kurdi here you go.

Also you were pretending to be Pakistani, now you're Kurdi, ashamed or what ? @Alshawi1234 must remember.

That number is realistic if we put into account the last 11 years. But the theft occurred under allawi, jaafari, and Maliki. The corruption and theft is still happening now. No one person is responsible as Kurdish and Sunnis politicians are involved in corruption just as much as Maliki and the shia politicians. Or did we forget the production-sharing agreements the Barzani made with the oil companies, giving these companies almost 50% of KURDISH oil in exchange for some protection against Baghdad.

10931271_876994735698654_393644958456701289_n.jpg

@Nihonjin1051

Unfortunate to see these 2 Japanese civilians (military instructors who were allegedly training Peshmerga forces) are held as hostages by IS, they have demanded $200M for them which is a lot of money. Any news on Japanese media? They'll be executed in 72 hours if the money is not paid.

Back
Top Bottom