What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

ISIS probably does forced recruiting like SAA & YPG. Only reason they have that many fighters, as the number of foreign fighters is dwindling fast.

Rumors that anti-PKK Islamist Kurds with Turkish citizenship flocking into Syria to join IS. Currently there are street clashes going on between Islamist Kurds and PKK Kurds, in Turkey. Everyday one person from either side gets killed.

Pro-IS accounts claim clashes between IS and YPG around Tall Hamis, located in northeast of Hasakah, and southeast of Qamishli.

whatt a load of bullshit. 70% of all your tweets r from anti-kurds to jihadists. pathetic
He is not anti-Kurd but anti PKK/YPG terrorists. There is a big difference. Also the sources he uses are reliable and always turned out to be the truth. This can't be said about Kurdish twitter users who's messages are 80% of the time false.

lol whaaat ?

bro , i cannot believe you said that . i know you are hurt cause they're killing your people , only God almighty knows how you feel bro but i can relate to that .

my people have also been murdered by the Daesh of their time .

but don't you EVER call syria the hell on earth . in a couple of years when everything is finished and we've wiped the shyte out of takfiri bastards , we'll start rebuilding our nation syria inshaallah .

we'll be on your side in every single step . we'll support you with everything we've got and i promise you bro , it won't take more than a 5-10 year plan to rebuild syria to its very last brick .

everything we have is yours bro . don't you think that iran will just lay back and do nothing about it . we'll spend whatever necessary inshaallah to support our own brothers and sisters in syria .

the church that you went for prayers will be rebuilt by me and you to the last brick :)

till then , pray for our soldiers on the field .

@kollang @Serpentine @ResurgentIran this was literally the saddest comment i've ever read in my life .
thank you brother..Insha'Allah we will rebuild Syria, Syria will be victorious God willing

Last edited:

Dont dwell on that number, they mass murdered a number of sunni arab tribes in syria and iraq afterwards the mullah pawns in baghdad didnt support them so they turned themselves in to ISIS. the actual number of ISIS is 10-15,000 the rest are recruited at gun point

Don't worry sooner or later every KORDE KHAR will be slaughtered like a pig

dont worry about us, you should worry about the 330 billion your govt stole from you and gave to iran. heathen societies breath heathen leaders which is true for this iraqi khaara.

Iraqi commission names corrupt ex-ministers; $330 billion missin
Iraqi commission names corrupt ex-ministers; $330 billion missing

Dont dwell on that number, they mass murdered a number of sunni arab tribes in syria and iraq afterwards the mullah pawns in baghdad didnt support them so they turned themselves in to ISIS. the actual number of ISIS is 10-15,000 the rest are recruited at gun point

dont worry about us, you should worry about the 330 billion your govt stole from you and gave to iran. heathen societies breath heathen leaders which is true for this iraqi khaara.

Iraqi commission names corrupt ex-ministers; $330 billion missin
Iraqi commission names corrupt ex-ministers; $330 billion missing
Are you a Kurd ohhhh
I forgot your are the fake pakistani who in reality is Kurd
Like I said above get lost fake pakistani KORDE KHAR

what does my nationality have anything to do with
330 billion, that's bigger than the entire budget.

When Rudaw attempts to lie they should at least use a realistic number.

I know it hurts when someone tells the truth but all emotions aside Rudaw know more about your broken country then all of the gun slinging turbenaters in baghdad and basra put together.

Inside a $24 million investment scam: Buy the Iraqi dinar

what does my nationality have anything to do with

I know it hurts when someone tells the truth but all emotions aside Rudaw know more about your broken country then all of the gun slinging turbenaters in baghdad and basra put together.

Yeah someone tells the truth, that someone must be Rudaw, a retard source coming with a bullshit number of $330 billion.

Do you even know what this is about, different subject.

People were buying the dinar and waiting for 3 zero's being removed so they become rich, don't ask me for a detailed answer since I don't care about that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom