What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

It's everone for himself in this conflict, the Kurds are being used as cannonfolders because of their own treasons, they haven learned anything from history.

kurds are known for treason and backstabbing throughout history, But the average Kurd is too ignorant to realize, just as they have idolized Barzani, the same person who allied with saddam Hussien and helped kill thousands of fellow Kurds.

It's everone for himself in this conflict, the Kurds are being used as cannonfolders because of their own treasons, they haven learned anything from history.

kurds are known for treason and backstabbing throughout history, But the average Kurd is too ignorant to realize, just as they have idolized Barzani, the same person who allied with saddam Hussien and helped kill thousands of fellow Kurds.
If they don't want to learn, Darwin's rule will take care of it. At the moment the PKK terrorist have bad relationship with all the groups in Syria and Iraq.

For you (and guys like you, namely Iranians)Countries in the Eastern Block are sovereign countries.

Countries in the Western Block are puppet of USA =puppet of Israel = puppet of zionists.

Who wouldn't want to be a puppet of the USA? I mean whats the alternative? Being a Puppet of Iran and Russia. Choose your puppets.:cheesy:

I mean a freaking Iranian foot solders (Sulaimani) controls their country and they talk about being puppets of USA.

If they don't want to learn, Darwin's rule will take care of it. At the moment the PKK terrorist have bad relationship with all the groups in Syria and Iraq.

We are more advanced then these people, thank you very much::-)
Self-Flagellation-Shias-3.jpg

If Darwin was alive today then the kurds would probably the small scavengers in a room of big dinosaurs who are about to go extinct which is the case with Syria, Iraq and soon Iran.:yahoo:

We are more advanced then these people, thank you very much::-)
Self-Flagellation-Shias-3.jpg

If Darwin was alive today then the kurds would probably the small scavengers in a room of big dinosaurs who are about to go extinct which is the case with Syria, Iraq and soon Iran.:yahoo:

You're so advanced you have female genital mutilation practices in the mountains along with honor killings.

27 people killed in the town of Tal Hamis in al- Hasakah
January 20, 2015 Comments Off

Al- Hasakah Province: It had been confirmed that 27 people, SOHR could document names of 9 of them, killed due to aerial bombardment on the countryside of Tal Hamis town located in the southeast of the city of al- Qameshli. It is expected that the death toll will rise because there are some people who have been seriously injured.

Clashes re- erupt in the city of al- Hasakah

Al- Hasakah Province: The warplanes attack Soq al- Aghnam area (the Sheep Market area) in the village of al- Khansaa near the town of Tal Hamis leading to kill and injure dozens of people.

Reliable sources informed SOHR that the clashes between YPG and the regime forces, backed by NDF, renewed at the entrance of the neighborhood of al- Aziziyyi in the city of al- Hasakah, information reported casualties on both sides.

A man from the city of al- Hasakah killed by a sniper shot near the roundabout of Marsho in the city.

More than 5000 air strikes by al-Assad air forces in 90 days, killed and wounded dozens of thousands

SOHR documented 5012 air strikes by regime warplanes and helicopters around Syria since 20th of October/2014 until this morning , 20/Jan/2015 .

warplanes went in 2580 air strikes targeted areas in Damascus, Dar’aa Aleppo, Idlib, Reef Dimashq, al-Quneitra, Homs, Hama, Der-Ezzor, Lattakia, al-Hasakah, and Damascus.

helicopters dropped no less than 2432 explosive barrels on areas in Damascus, Dar’aa Aleppo, Idlib, Reef Dimashq, Homs, Hama, al-Hasakah, Lattakia.

1057 civilians were killed ( 239 children, 173 women ) in addition to 645 men, while no less than 4000 others were wounded in addition to material damages in civilians properties and displacing dozens of thousands.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, calls for countries that have a significant impact in the international community, and that claim to defend human rights, to work harder in order to stop the war crimes and crimes against humanity, committed daily against the Syrian people, and to refer the file of these crimes to international Criminal Court, or establishing a special courts in Syria,incaseRussia and China continued using the right of veto in the UN Security Council, to prevent the transfer this file to the International Criminal Court, because it is a shame on those who pretend to respect the Human Rights to just write and publish statements that condemns such crimes

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights re-calls to put the Syrian regime in Damascus, in Guinness World Records, after about 5000 air strikes in 90 days, and killing, wounding, and displacing thousands of civilians.

10931271_876994735698654_393644958456701289_n.jpg

@Nihonjin1051

Unfortunate to see these 2 Japanese civilians (military instructors who were allegedly training Peshmerga forces) are held as hostages by IS, they have demanded $200M for them which is a lot of money. Any news on Japanese media? They'll be executed in 72 hours if the money is not paid.

Its very unfortunate , indeed, @Serpentine . I wish both of these men to remain strong -- and if it is their fate -- to be strong and have courage. Death , after-all, is lighter than a feather. ISIS should know that Japan will respond in kind to their provocations.

This is utter barbarism.

Its very unfortunate , indeed, @Serpentine . I wish both of these men to remain strong -- and if it is their fate -- to be strong and have courage. Death , after-all, is lighter than a feather. ISIS should know that Japan will respond in kind to their provocations.

This is utter barbarism.
Of course. They are worst of the worst scums on earth. I read some articles about what happened Yazidi girls. I can't imagine how these types of creatures exist on earth. Funny thing is their supporters and similar nutters around the world are trying to teach people about morality.

Of course. They are worst of the worst scums on earth. I read some articles about what happened Yazidi girls. I can't imagine how these types of creatures exist on earth. Funny thing is their supporters and similar nutters around the world are trying to teach people about morality.

I agree with you, buddy.

For you (and guys like you, namely Iranians)Countries in the Eastern Block are sovereign countries.

Countries in the Western Block are puppet of USA =puppet of Israel = puppet of zionists.
I don't eve recall Russia, China invading Arab nations... while the west used its puppets to invade Iraq and bomb Libya

It reminds me of old Turkish movies with cheesy phrases ''There was once a country living in dirt, living in dirt but sovereign'' :cray:
maybe you don't know what dignity is thus you don't care about sovereignty .... that is my friend the real freedom, being a sovereign nation... you think the new F$A terrorists leaders are independent and about democracy, they are joke, they are ruled by their masters in the west.. even if you say Alasad is a puppet, at least he was for the Arab cause, and under his leadership Syria is better, look at all the nations the USA took out are they free now? and the Arab "spring" replaced puppets with new puppets for the west...

Are you retarded?
Assad helped Al Qaeda and other terrorists get into Iraq through Damascus airport and then smuggled them across the border.
ISI, has never been supported by the West directly. Meanwhile, Hezbollah has been supplied by Russia through Iran and Syria.

More analysis on the Ghouta chemical attack that occurred on August 21st, 2013. (You know, the one where Assad accuses the rebels of gassing themselves and their families.)
bellingcat - Updated Google Earth Imagery from August 24th 2013 Reveals More Details About The August 21st Sarin Attack
Anti-IS factions such as the White Shroud form in Raqqa and Deir ez Zour, most of whom are former FSA.
bellingcat - Growing Pains: Accounts of Localized Resistance to ISIS Rule
you are a joke, even the west's scholars and scientists say it was the F$A terrorists that did the chemical attack, do some research before you humiliate yourself.... Osama Bin Laden was raised by USA itself and same with I$I$ now... and those whom you called Alqaeda terrorists were simple sunni men fighting against the invasion of the infidel west... no?

I don't eve recall Russia, China invading Arab nations... while the west used its puppets to invade Iraq and bomb Libya

maybe you don't know what dignity is thus you don't care about sovereignty .... that is my friend the real freedom, being a sovereign nation... you think the new F$A terrorists leaders are independent and about democracy, they are joke, they are ruled by their masters in the west.. even if you say Alasad is a puppet, at least he was for the Arab cause, and under his leadership Syria is better, look at all the nations the USA took out are they free now? and the Arab "spring" replaced puppets with new puppets for the west...

you are a joke, even the west's scholars and scientists say it was the F$A terrorists that did the chemical attack, do some research before you humiliate yourself.... Osama Bin Laden was raised by USA itself and same with I$I$ now... and those whom you called Alqaeda terrorists were simple sunni men fighting against the invasion of the infidel west... no?
So you're telling me that the FSA gassed themselves and their own families for no reason whatsoever?
Just like how some white people said black people bombed their own churches to make the KKK look bad.
A lot of people fighting the US occupation were part of Al Qaeda, a terrorist organization. Were they all terrorists? Hell no. But yet, Assad still openly co-operated with Al Qaeda. Osama never got funding from the US, US only funded certain elements of the Mujahideen.

Mass Torture Photos Taken in 'Hospital 601' in Mezzah-Damascus: Source

The atrocious photos of mass torture by Syrian security had been taken in a well-known military hospital in Mezzah neighborhood of Damascus.

Hospital 601 was the photographing scene of Bashar al-Assad’s war crimes where the leaked photos showed hundreds of lifeless bodies with signs of starvation, brutal beatings, strangulation and other forms of torture and killing.

Zaman al-Wasl published last week 5 photos of mass torture that illustrate apparent actions of serious international crimes committed in the chambers of security services against 11,000 detainees, according to human rights advocates.

Some of the photographs will take back the reader to the torture memos of Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq after the American invasion in 2003 when the U.S. soldiers used to take photos with tormented bodies. Here the Syrian soldiers are doing the same.

Zaman al-Wasl has obtained the names of the two soldiers who appeared in some photos. Mohamed Ahmed Tafankji (R) was born in Aleppo. Racan al-Sabsabi (L), was born in Homs- Bab Draib neighborhood. Both two soldiers were doing their compulsory military service in Mezzah hospital (dubbed: 601).

B7ysaFEIQAAosvw.jpg

Here are two of the monsters who disposed of emaciated bodies of dead Syrians tortured to death by Assad in Damascus' Mezzeh district, in Hospital 601, where disposal occurred, possibly torturing them too. Mohammad Ahmad Tefnakji is on the right. Next to him is Racan Sabsabi on the left. The hospital is known as the "slaughterhouse" because of what is done to innocent people there. It's also close to Assad's home:Center for Documentation of Violations in Syria - The Testimony of the Detainee: Mazen Besais Hamada On Air Force Branch-Mazzeh Military Airport

There's another photo of another unknown man posing next to the victims with an evil grin, but I'm too disgusted and horrified to post it.

Apparently torturing people and then clearing up their remains is an occasion to celebrate with a photo? Here's Mohammad's profile. Playing in the snow one day, taking part in genocide the next? Muhammad Tefnakji | Facebook

Thank goodness these vile people are exposed. Racan closed his page I think, but now we have names that could potentially be sent to courts in the future.

10934210_10205338461078344_1151918881_n.jpg

10913052_10205338461158346_1874470361_n (2).jpg

b8f75831bf67cad440af025f.jpg

t.jpg

The Syrian government, which earlier accused the rebels of gassing themselves and their families to provoke international intervention also dismissed the report on the industrial scale torture and killing made by three eminent former war crimes prosecutors, saying it has no credibility. Syria's Justice Ministry Najm al-Ahmad, the same liar who blamed the rebels for the Ghouta chemical attack dismissed the photos and accompanying report as "lacking objectiveness and professionalism", according to the Associated Press.

The ministry questions the credibility of the photographer, saying he was "a fugitive who fled Syria and who was already facing legal action," and asks how he would have got the necessary documents to leave the country. Aside from the photos of "foreign terrorists," other individuals shown are "civilians and military personnel who were killed as a result of torture by armed terrorist groups because they were accused of being pro-state," it claims.

Alahednews:: Syrian Justice Minister: Army Did Not Use Chemical Weapons
Syria: Photos charging mass torture by regime 'fake' - CNN.com
http://www.newsweek.com/photos-syria-allegedly-show-torture-systematic-killing-278894
10,000 Bodies: Inside Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's Crackdown - WSJ

How many times do you get to lie before you are a liar?
#SyriaMassTorture

So you're telling me that the FSA gassed themselves and their own families for no reason whatsoever?
Just like how some white people said black people bombed their own churches to make the KKK look bad.
A lot of people fighting the US occupation were part of Al Qaeda, a terrorist organization. Were they all terrorists? Hell no. But yet, Assad still openly co-operated with Al Qaeda. Osama never got funding from the US, US only funded certain elements of the Mujahideen.
you're really naive... Like I said, I don't have time to teach you kid, you should learn how to do some research...

Back
Top Bottom