What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Keep calling me not a Syrian, that will not change the fact that I'm Syrian.
Anyways, people from Afghanistan & Pakistan are supposed to roll through Iran and any other countries that get in their way all the way to Mecca, become the army of the Mehdi, and liberate Jerusalem.
But, since your brain is too dense to understand anything, don't worry about it, you and your Alawite cult won't be anywhere in those plans.

Of coarse there has been sectarian favoritism under the murderous Baathist regime's rule even though it was pretending not to be, under the cloak of Arab nationalism. 80% of the foreign service and army officers are minoritarian. It's true that today there is a sectarian dimension to the conflict but I would caution you against analyzing the conflict in Syria only as a sectarian based war. Many of the minorities are only clinging to the Assad regime because they are fearful that fanatical daesh zombies will drive them out. The regime's strategy was to bring the confrontation onto its favorite ground since early on 2011 to transform the revolution to a sectarian conflict and then it presented itself as a protector of minorities & a champion of resistance against terrorism.

Last edited:
Sir

But it does seem that SAA has gained its mojo back. It appears that they are carrying out offensives and also consolidating their gains. The infighting between the rebel groups has been a God send for the SAA.
Since spring of 2014 Assad stopped losing and even slowly advancing (thanks to barrel bombs, Hezbollah and Shia Iraqi militias). But overall his situation is still terrible.

@500 I get the feeling that you support the rebels(not talking about ISIS) and are against Assad from your posts on this thread. It would be interesting to know why?
I am pretty neutral. You can see I am arguing here with rebel supporters:

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed) | Page 237

Since spring of 2014 Assad stopped losing and even slowly advancing (thanks to barrel bombs, Hezbollah and Shia Iraqi militias). But overall his situation is still terrible.

I am pretty neutral. You can see I am arguing here with rebel supporters:

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed) | Page 237
:rofl:, you're 100% pro F$A terrorists, they are doing Israel's work, why wouldn't you support them...

Syrian Lion, at Assad's service.
"Al-Assad or we burn Syria!"
You bastards sure did.

I would post pictures of Assad's soldiers posing next to dead civilians bodies, but the forum won't allow it obviously. But if you're interested in the gruesome sights, search "Stand with Caeser."
Or just type this:
YouTube ?v=CjCAXyYoByo
(insert "watch" into the blank. BE WARNED, THE VIDEO CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.)

In refugee camps daily, the poor die. And in the palaces of the rulers, the conscience dies.
- Darayya
B7HzBRNIAAE9-EF.jpg:large

Today marks 1 year that ISIS has taken over Raqqa. Gold help the people of Raqqa.
B7HmCVgIUAAVX34.png:large

FSA should free them, ISIS thinks god is with them as well
FSA is busy killing Hezbollah and other foreign rats in Northern Aleppo, once Aleppo and Idlib are free (which will be soon Inshallah) mark my words ISIS will be crushed.
It's just SAA and ISIS are co-operating in Northern Aleppo. When rebels launch an attack at SAA, ISIS retaliate and hit them somewhere else, usually Marea. But since Allah is on our side, they will meet a slow, and painful death. There are only so many Lebanese, Iranians, Afghanis, Iraqis, and Yemenis that are willing to die for Assad.
@SALMAN AL-FARSI , FSA are actually becoming mostly Islamist. "Leaders" at the SNC are secular.

FSA are seculars kuffar

They used to be, but FSA is a term not used often anymore in the field, that group shattered into other groups. Now they're : Ahrar al Sham, Liwa al Islam, Islamic front etc.

If you ask me I think it wasn't a right choice to Islamify the opposition, they've disbanded secularism to take on 'moderate' Islamism that recognizes borders. This leaves the secular former FSA fighters without a choice but to return to SAA. As for Islamists they have the choice between Nusra, Islamic front and the more popular non Syrian ISIS, they were better off with a secular ideology.

FSA is busy killing Hezbollah and other foreign rats in Northern Aleppo, once Aleppo and Idlib are free (which will be soon Inshallah) mark my words ISIS will be crushed.
It's just SAA and ISIS are co-operating in Northern Aleppo. When rebels launch an attack at SAA, ISIS retaliate and hit them somewhere else, usually Marea. But since Allah is on our side, they will meet a slow, and painful death. There are only so many Lebanese, Iranians, Afghanis, Iraqis, and Yemenis that are willing to die for Assad.
Everyone claims that

FSA are actually becoming mostly Islamist. "Leaders" at the SNC are secular.
That'll destroy the entire foundation of the opposition, most Islamists will go to ISIS, most wanting a 'free Syria' as they call it lose all hope in that group as soon as it abandons secularism forcing them back to SAA.

They used to be, but FSA is a term not used often anymore in the field, that group shattered into other groups. Now they're : Ahrar al Sham, Liwa al Islam, Islamic front etc.

If you ask me I think it wasn't a right choice to Islamify the opposition, they've disbanded secularism to take on 'moderate' Islamism that recognizes borders. This leaves the secular former FSA fighters without a choice but to return to SAA. As for Islamists they have the choice between Nusra, Islamic front and the more popular non Syrian ISIS, they were better off with a secular ideology.

Everyone claims that

That'll destroy the entire foundation of the opposition, most Islamists will go to ISIS, most wanting a 'free Syria' as they call it lose all hope in that group as soon as it abandons secularism forcing them back to SAA.
You clearly are misinformed.
FSA is still very active, for example, the Southern Front, which have been destroying Assad's forces in Dara'a, Quneitra, Damascus (it's coming...soon Inshallah.)
Ahrar al Sham and Jaysh al Islam (formerly Liwa al Islam) were united under the Islamic Front, along with other groups. Now, the Islamic Front are united with more Islamist groups in an alliance called the Levantine Front. Jabhat al Nusra is not included in this group btw.
Uhm, FSA would never return to SAA. Some FSA members were communists, and yet, they never went back the SAA. Yes, this is a war of ideologies, but this is something you don't understand. Just because one is secular and the other is Islamist, doesn't mean they won't co-operate. They are mostly Syrian. They want a Syria free from tyranny and outside puppet control.
Yes, everyone does claim that. But if Allah wasn't on our side, we'd be destroyed by now. We held out up until early 2013 without much foreign support, and we're going much stronger now. Assad got his foreign suppliers, and now we have ours. And you can clearly see who is making the advances, despite a clear disadvantage in sophisticated weaponry.
Most Islamists go to ISIS? The Levantine Front and Jabhat al Nusra would like to have a word with you. While Jabhat al Nusra are extremists, the Levantine Front which is ~90,000 is plenty capable of taking out ISIS. They are however, focused on the true enemy here, which is SAA. ISIS killed less than 10,000 in their existence, while Assad killed multitudes more. ISIS is the tail of the snake, Assad is the head.
Again, with that retarded "forcing them back to the SAA" argument. As I have said before, many rebels have varying ideologies, and they are united in taking down Assad. FSA have already laid out a political plan after Assad's fall, most rebel groups are fine with it.

@SALMAN AL-FARSI , FSA are actually becoming mostly Islamist. "Leaders" at the SNC are secular.

Everyone claims that

You clearly are misinformed.
FSA is still very active, for example, the Southern Front, which have been destroying Assad's forces in Dara'a, Quneitra, Damascus (it's coming...soon Inshallah.)
Ahrar al Sham and Jaysh al Islam (formerly Liwa al Islam) were united under the Islamic Front, along with other groups. Now, the Islamic Front are united with more Islamist groups in an alliance called the Levantine Front. Jabhat al Nusra is not included in this group btw.
Uhm, FSA would never return to SAA. Some FSA members were communists, and yet, they never went back the SAA. Yes, this is a war of ideologies, but this is something you don't understand. Just because one is secular and the other is Islamist, doesn't mean they won't co-operate. They are mostly Syrian. They want a Syria free from tyranny and outside puppet control.
Yes, everyone does claim that. But if Allah wasn't on our side, we'd be destroyed by now. We held out up until early 2013 without much foreign support, and we're going much stronger now. Assad got his foreign suppliers, and now we have ours. And you can clearly see who is making the advances, despite a clear disadvantage in sophisticated weaponry.
Most Islamists go to ISIS? The Levantine Front and Jabhat al Nusra would like to have a word with you. While Jabhat al Nusra are extremists, the Levantine Front which is ~90,000 is plenty capable of taking out ISIS. They are however, focused on the true enemy here, which is SAA. ISIS killed less than 10,000 in their existence, while Assad killed multitudes more. ISIS is the tail of the snake, Assad is the head.
Again, with that retarded "forcing them back to the SAA" argument. As I have said before, many rebels have varying ideologies, and they are united in taking down Assad. FSA have already laid out a political plan after Assad's fall, most rebel groups are fine with it.
I know that because some people they want the west to arm FSA because they believe that they are moderate rebels

In fact there is no moderate rebels or secular nationalists in the opposition only few communists who are in exile and other arab nationalists who don't have anything on the ground

IS attacked NDF in Khirbet Jedu' south of Qamishli, killing a number of NDF.

Meanwhile YPG continues to arrest people for compulsory service and handed 3 Bodies of young Kurds to their families after they arrested and tortured them.

https://www.masarpress.net/تنظيم-الدولة-يهاجم-خربة-جدوع-بريف-الحس/

Clashes break out in Alawite area western Syria

January 12, 2015

Aleppo, Syria – On Saturday, seven people were killed and 13 others wounded after clashes broke out between members of the pro-regime militia of the National Defense and gunmen in the city of Latakia, in western Syria.

Speaking to ARA News in Latakia, the civil rights activist Zuhair Yassin said that clashes broke out between the pro-regime militants of National Defense and the gunmen from the Murshidi religious minority in the blue area of the beach in Latakia.

“The clashes resulted in the death of six members of the National Defense and ten others were reportedly wounded, while one of the gunmen from the Murshidi minority was reported killed and two others wounded,” Yassin reported.

The source pointed out that the clashes between the two parties have left considerable considerable damage to a number of houses and civilian cars in central Latakia.

Noteworthy, the regime-held city of Latakia is experiencing a calmer and more stable security situation compared to other Syrian cities. The Alawites constitute a majority in Latakia. The city witnessed a peaceful anti-Assad movement at the beginning of the Syrian crisis, before clashes broke out in northern and western countryside of the city between rebel groups and pro-regime army forces.

Clashes break out in Alawite area western Syria - ARA News

Back
Top Bottom