What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

In France they are called terrorists, in Syria they are called freedom fighters...

10929030_895303707171044_1553198074390252429_n.jpg
Post of the year! :tup:

Reports say that clashes between FSA and YPG, after FSA members raped YPG women. 3 FSA and 5 YPG killed during the clashes in Ayn al-Arab/Kobane.

Cubans released from US prisons express support to Syria

cuba-620x330.jpg

The five Cubans liberated from U.S. prisons expressed their appreciation of the bravery of the Syrian Arab Army in confronting the universal conspiracy of terrorism that is launched against Syria.

The Cubans, who were first arrested by the U.S. forces for their struggle against terrorism and were arbitrarily charged with life imprisonment and later released, stressed solidarity with the Syrian people and army.

During an event held by the Syrian expatriate Nabil Ahmad, the released Cubans wished that peace and stability would prevail Syria soon.

The U.S. authorities freed the Cubans after acknowledging of the failure of the economic embargo imposed and the unjustifiable political measures taken against the Latin American state.

I don't see Syria mentioned, only Bashar Al-Na'ajah's name in there. Because everyone knows supporting Syria means supporting the FSA.
Supporting F$A means supporting Alqaeda and I$I$, they are all the same... plus the picture against Qatarael itself speaks... :lol: a Saudi trying to tell Syrians about their leadership.. mind your own business, you have no say...

Yeah they are all the same that FSA is fighting Assad and ISIS at two fronts at the same time. Who is fighting who in Aleppo again remind me? Oh yes, an Assadist and ISIS coordinated offensive against it isn't that right? And what was the result? Oh yes the coordinated ISIS, Assad offensive failed.
you must be a true idiot to believe I$I$ are working with Syria, that explains all the bases they took from the Syrian army and all the execution and beheading of soldiers... so explain to me this, either Alasad is benefiting from the US strikes as most of the media claims, or not, which one?

and you call yourself a doctor, you're a disgrace to all doctors because of your stupidity... I$I$ is buying weapons from F$A terrorists :lol:

o a water deal mean that Syria gave up the Sanjak?
see things changed now... Turkey decided to become an enemy of the Syrian people and Syria... the main point is that it is Syrian land, stolen by the French and the Turks.. you can't claim it was Turkish and etc...
plus in that same link you posted, it says the F$A terrorist told Turkey it will give up Sanjak of Alexandretta ... which is why Turkey is helping the terrorists, so it can steal more lands from Syria...
Then give back our stolen lands.....

osmanl-imparatorlu-u-en-geni-haritas-[1].jpg

Then give back our stolen lands.....

View attachment 184006
oh Syrians speak Turkish? you know your claim is BS... the Sanjak are mostly Arabs, and whoever opposed the French treaty were oppressed...

you want your stolen land? well then go and fight for it, oh wait NATO patriots are protecting your skies so how you gonna fight war then??

oh Syrians speak Turkish? you know you're claim is BS... the Sanjak are mostly Arabs, and whoever opposed the French treaty were oppressed...
So in Cyprus and in Adana, do you think that people are speaking Arabic ???

you want your stolen land? well then go and fight for it, oh wait NATO patriots are protecting your skies so how you gonna fight war then??
We don't have eyes in any nations soil... We just wish good for our Syrian brothers whom suffers in the tyranny of Assad. And inşallah 2 Million Syrians who lives in Turkey as refugee in Turkey, can return back to their homeland after Assad gets dethroned.

About NATO patriots.....those are your chemical weapon filled scud missiles. which have no value in the conventional fight but to terrorize cities... Make no mistake, you couldn't held your ground against militias, Turkish army would steam roll whatever you left with.

So in Cyprus and in Adana, do you think that people are speaking Arabic ???

We don't have eyes in any nations soil... We just wish good for our Syrian brothers whom suffers in the tyranny of Assad. And inşallah 2 Million Syrians who lives in Turkey as refugee in Turkey, can return back to their homeland after Assad gets dethroned.

About NATO patriots.....those are your chemical weapon filled scud missiles. which have no value in the conventional fight but to terrorize cities... Make no mistake, you couldn't held your ground against militias, Turkish army would steam roll whatever you left with.
Syrian brothers? you love Syrian so much that Turkey akp terrorists are supporting terrorists in Syria to kill Syrians and destroy the country.. can you tell me were there refugees in Turkey before F$A started? enough with your bs

alright then let Turkey help its brothers and free them from Alasad.... how many times did erdogan call for nato to go with him to war against Syria?? if you claim that Turkey army is powerful then lets see them move in, and now there are no chemical weapons, lets see your muscles :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom