What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

like I said before, compare Syria before and after Turkey support to the terrorists F$A and their allies AQ....

and everything you said is just bs... Turkey is nothing with NATO... it can't even protect itself...
Says the man whose country overrun by militias....why would anyone value your words ?

so why weren't terrorists traveling to Turkey in 2010?
Because back then there was no civil war.

your best allies have accused and said it many times Turkey having training camps and Turkey allowed terrorists to travel...
Your talking about Joe Biden whos known for stupid statements and who apologized the next day for his brain fart?

Or that Israeli general or Mossad agent or whatever he was who draw two points at the map claiming to show the locations of terrorist bases but without delivering pictures or satellite images to back up his claims?

Funny how you always come up with conspiracy theorys about those two countrys but suddenly believe in everthing regarding Turkey, selective acceptance much?

so you're telling me that Turkish intelligence is very weak that terrorists are entering the country easily.. :disagree:
Its very hard to detect terrorists if the source countrys dont share intelligence or the person has no record so far, those who get caught are being deported back.

Turkey deports 1,100 European fighters to countries of origin

Because back then there was no civil war.

Your talking about Joe Biden whos known for stupid statements and who apologized the next day for his brain fart?

Or that Israeli general or Mossad agent or whatever he was who draw two points at the map claiming to show the locations of toerrorist bases but without delivering pictures or satellite images to back up his claims?

Funny how you always come up with conspiracy theorys about those two countrys but suddenly believe in everthing regarding Turkey, selective acceptance much?

Its very hard to detect terrorists if the source countrys dont share intelligence or the person has no record so far, those who get caught are being deported back.

Turkey deports 1,100 European fighters to countries of origin
thats the point, there was no war in Syria, there was no terrorism, no terrorists traveled to Turkey because back in 2010 Turkey wouldn't welcome them...

see if your best allies are saying that, it is not my fault... come on, I have posted many threads here with videos and reports showing how terrorists are in Turkey and etc...

and that is nothing if Turkey deports 1000, it allows much more in ...

thats the point, there was no war in Syria, there was no terrorism, no terrorists traveled to Turkey because back in 2010 Turkey wouldn't welcome them...
Turkey is still arresting those who get caught.

see if your best allies are saying that, it is not my fault... come on, I have posted many threads here with videos and reports showing how terrorists are in Turkey and etc...
And i showed you why its BS, do you have problems with reading or is the denial too big to understand my point?

and that is nothing if Turkey deports 1000, it allows much more in ...
Those are only the ones who were deported back to Europe, those who were deported back to other countrys arent included, also not those who are sitting in jail in Turkey

Even more are entering Syria from Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq but you only look at Turkey, the route over Turkey is popular because they can easily enter as tourists, the Syrian-Turkish border is one of the longest with high traffic due to refugee flood and many spots are hard to monitor, its no surprise many come throught Turkey.

Turkey is still arresting those wh

o get caught.

And i showed you why its BS, do you have problems with reading or is the denial too big to understand my point?

Those are only the ones who were deported back to Europe, those who were deported back to other countrys arent included, also not those who are sitting in jail in Turkey

Even more are entering Syria from Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq but you only look at Turkey, the route over Turkey is popular because they can easily enter as tourists, the Syrian-Turkish border is one of the longest with high traffic due to refugee flood and many spots are hard to monitor, its no surprise many come throught Turkey.
yeah, it all of Syria's neighbors that have allowed terrorists to enter, Turkey and Jordan mostly..

I'm not in denial, but you're, you refuse to see the reality, you hide from the facts, like I have said before, I have posted many threads that has videos and reports, and those sources are from your allies, this way you can't call it Syrian propaganda...

I'm not in denial, but you're, you refuse to see the reality, you hide from the facts, like I have said before, I have posted many threads that has videos and reports, and those sources are from your allies, this way you can't call it Syrian propaganda...
All you posted was claims from people and biased articles, not a single hard evidence while there are many facts debunking those claims.

All you posted was claims from people and biased articles, not a single hard evidence while there are many facts debunking those claims.
watch the videos... come on... and just recently AKP wants to shut down social media because of a document circulating online that proves AKP support to terrorists, what does it fear if that document is fake?

watch the videos... come on... and just recently AKP wants to shut down social media because of a document circulating online that proves AKP support to terrorists, what does it fear if that document is fake?
I watched your videos, they are some random people claiming things no evidence so far.

I think i explained it quite well in the particular thread so everone can understand, seriously why are you repeating the same over and over again, do you think it will become more credible if you do so?

Here again if you want.
Actually there is, however, there was people spreading secret documents on ongoing investigation, the warning on Twitter lifted after the relevant parts of the documents was censored, its a normal procedure.

I watched your videos, they are some random people claiming things no evidence so far.

I think i explained it quite well in the particular thread so everone can understand, seriously why are you repeating the same over and over again, do you think it will become more credible if you do so?

Here again if you want.
:lol:, yes western media is credible and honest when it is against Syria, the western media all full of lies when it is against Turkey...

anyways, this is not going any where, you refuse to open your eyes... :wave:

:lol:, yes western media is credible and honest when it is against Syria, the western media all full of lies when it is against Turkey...

Isis kidnapping Turkish diplomats > Fact
Isis threatening to attack Suleyman Shah Tomb > Fact
Isis threatening to ''take back Istanbul'' > Fact
Isis killing three people in Turkey last year > Fact
Isis supporter doing suicide attack in Istanbul just recently > Fact
Turkey attacking Isis convoy last year >Fact
Turkey arresting their members > Fact
Turkey confiscating chemical deliverys to Isis > Fact
Turkey confiscating illegal smuggled gasoline and closing over 200 gas stations selling them > Fact
Turkey allowing Peshmerga to pass to Kobane to fight isis > Fact
Turkey treating wounded ypg fighters > Fact
Turkey sending weapon delivery to Barzani to fight against Isis > Fact
Turkish intelligence planning attack against Isis (Tape scandal) > Fact
@Sinan did i forget something?

Against your sources who claims things without delivering proofs and facts..

anyways, this is not going any where, you refuse to open your eyes... :wave:
I could say the same about you too.

Isis threatening to attack Suleyman Shah Tomb > Fact
Isis threatening to ''take back Istanbul'' > Fact
Isis killing three people in Turkey last year > Fact
Isis supporter doing suicide attack in Istanbul just recently > Fact
Turkey attacking Isis convoy last year >Fact
Turkey arresting their members > Fact
Turkey confiscating chemical deliverys to Isis > Fact
Turkey confiscating illegal smuggled gasoline and closing over 200 gas stations selling them > Fact
Turkey allowing Peshmerga to pass to Kobane to fight isis > Fact
Turkey treating wounded ypg fighters > Fact
Turkey sending weapon delivery to Barzani to fight against Isis > Fact
Turkish intelligence planning attack against Isis (Tape scandal) > Fact
@Sinan did i forget something?

Against your sources who claims things without delivering proofs and facts..

I could say the same about you too.

This is not a fact but going with @Syrian Lion 's logic we can say "ISIS selling oil to Assad forces"

ISIS is selling cheap oil to its enemies — from Syria's government to the Kurds | Public Radio International
Isis Crisis: An Unholy Alliance - Islamic State 'Selling Oil to President Assad's Regime'
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...adists-selling-oil-to-Assad-says-France-.html

I still wonder how those diplomats were freed. Not much details came out, and there was no military operation to free them, so was it some kind of deal with IS? Seems like it. They just don't free hostages for nothing.

US to send 400 troops to train Syrian rebels

16 January 2015

Hundreds more support personnel will be deployed although location of training has not been disclosed

The US military is planning to deploy more than 400 troops to help train Syrian rebels to fight the Islamic State, along with hundreds of US support personnel, a Pentagon spokesman told Reuters on Thursday.

The US military has not yet identified where it will draw its forces from for the training mission, expected to begin in the spring at sites outside Syria, Colonel Steve Warren said. Turkey, Qatar and Saudi Arabia have offered to host the training.

Warren did not offer additional details on the troop figures, first reported by Defense One website.

The training program is a part of President Barack Obama’s multi-year plan to field local forces in Syria to halt and eventually roll back Islamic State fighters, while pounding them with US-led airstrikes.

The Pentagon has estimated that it can train more than 5,000 recruits in the first year and that up to 15,000 will be needed to retake areas of eastern Syria controlled by Islamic State.

Critics in Congress have said the Pentagon program won’t aid Syrian opposition forces fast enough, however, and question whether it is too small to influence the course of Syria’s multi-pronged civil war between President Bashar al-Assad and his opponents.

Across the border in Iraq, Obama has authorised more than 3,000 U.S. troops to advise and train Iraqi and Kurdish forces.

The disclosure of the planned troop deployments for the Syria training mission came just days after senior US officials met Syrian opposition and civil society leaders in Istanbul to discuss the program.

US Major General Michael Nagata, Combined Joint Interagency Task Force - Syria Director, and US Special Envoy for Syria Daniel Rubinstein led the meeting on the US side.

“These introductory meetings were an important step as we prepare to launch the train-and-equip program later this spring with our international partners,” said Pentagon spokeswoman Commander Elissa Smith

US to send 400 troops to train Syrian rebels | World news | theguardian.com

I still wonder how those diplomats were freed. Not much details came out, and there was no military operation to free them, so was it some kind of deal with IS? Seems like it. They just don't free hostages for nothing.
It was a exchange, it leaked long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom