What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Syrian brothers? you love Syrian so much that Turkey akp terrorists are supporting terrorists in Syria to kill Syrians and destroy the country.. can you tell me were there refugees in Turkey before F$A started? enough with your bs
Your Assad bombed the cities with Airplanes, Tanks, Artillery. He is willing to destroy all of the Syria for his throne.
Syrian people will get rid of Assad and we will help them to rebuild their country.

Refugees were in Syria before Assad destroyed their homes.

alright then let Turkey help its brothers and free them from Alasad.... how many times did erdogan call for nato to go with him to war against Syria?? if you claim that Turkey army is powerful then lets see them move in, and now there are no chemical weapons, lets see your muscles :disagree:
Turkey shouldn't shoulder all the burden by itself... if an multi-national coalition is formed to dispose the tyrant Turkey will take place in such a coalition...other than that we won't go alone...

Unless Assad forces bomb Turkish cities we won't attack Syria.....but after then you would Turkish flag in Damascus.

Meetings on U.S. Train and Equip Program for Moderate Syrian Opposition

TAMPA, Fla. -
As part of U.S. Central Command's efforts to implement the congressionally-approved train and equip program for the moderate Syrian opposition forces, U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Michael K. Nagata, Combined Joint Interagency Task Force - Syria Director, and U.S. Special Envoy for Syria Daniel Rubinstein, met Jan. 12-13 with a broad spectrum of Syrian opposition and civil society leaders in Istanbul, Turkey.

These meetings provided an important opportunity to introduce and discuss the U.S. train and equip program with members of the moderate political and armed opposition and to gain a better understanding of conditions on the ground in Syria. All participants recognized the need for continued focus on this important program and the need for further discussions.

U.S. Central Command | Meetings on U.S. Train and Equip Program for Moderate Syrian Opposition

Your Assad bombed the cities with Airplanes, Tanks, Artillery. He is willing to destroy all of the Syria for his throne.
Syrian people will get rid of Assad and we will help them to rebuild their country.

Refugees were in Syria before Assad destroyed their homes.

Turkey shouldn't shoulder all the burden by itself... if an multi-national coalition is formed to dispose the tyrant Turkey will take place in such a coalition...other than that we won't go alone...

Unless Assad forces bomb Turkish cities we won't attack Syria.....but after then you would Turkish flag in Damascus.
like I said before, compare Syria before and after Turkey support to the terrorists F$A and their allies AQ....

and everything you said is just bs... Turkey is nothing with NATO... it can't even protect itself...

like I said before, compare Syria before and after Turkey support to the terrorists F$A and their allies AQ....

and everything you said is just bs... Turkey is nothing with NATO... it can't even protect itself...
Syria was nothing before the war and even worse today.

Syria was nothing before the war and even worse today.
Syria was peaceful, it had a higher Global Peace Index than USA and the rest of the west, Syrians lived in peace... Syria was heaven on earth, now it is hell on earth...

Syria was peaceful, it had a higher Global Peace Index than USA and the rest of the west, Syrians lived in peace... Syria was heaven on earth, now it is hell on earth...
Heaven for terrorists better said, from MB to pkk you had everthing there, and even more today.

It seems like this war is only going to end when one side has completely killed the other side. Compromise has long gone. Really sad situation.

o_O my friend what are you smoking? lol.... no point with having a discussion with you... :disagree:
gfs5d.jpg

man Hafez is your nightmare?? he is dead, why don't go deal with him... plus all the support that Hafez gave to pkk didn't cause the same terrorism as the AKP terrorists are supporting F$A and AQ in Syria.. over 200k killed, so how much more do you want to kill ?

remember that Turkey is good allies with the Kurds now, so why are you complaining?

man Hafez is your nightmare?? he is dead, why don't go deal with him... plus all the support that Hafez gave to pkk didn't cause the same terrorism as the AKP terrorists are supporting F$A and AQ in Syria.. over 200k killed, so how much more do you want to kill ?
Hafez was nothing more than a annoying insect, he sent apo out of Syria faster than i can say his name after Turkey threatened with war.
And your talking as if Turkey was to blame for the civil war in Syria.

remember that Turkey is good allies with the Kurds now, so why are you complaining?
pkk isnt Kurds, stop generalizing.

Hafez was nothing more than a annoying insect, he sent apo out of Syria faster than i can say his name after Turkey threatened with war.
And your talking as if Turkey was to blame for the civil war in Syria.

pkk isnt Kurds, stop generalizing.
lol Turkey became a terrorists highway, terrorists world wide travel to Turkey to get trained or sent to Syria... come on don't try to deny that... all Turkey had to do is stay neutral and all of this death and chaos would have been minimized... Turkey open border for terrorists caused all of this chaos... notice how I$I$ in Syria and Iraq are close to the Turkish border...

anyways, oclan was not worth going to war....
so you support Syrian kurds, Iraqi kurds but not Turkish kurds? you know if Syrian Kurds get what they want what will happen next ?

lol Turkey became a terrorists highway, terrorists world wide travel to Turkey to get trained or sent to Syria... come on don't try to deny that... all Turkey had to do is stay neutral and all of this death and chaos would have been minimized... Turkey open border for terrorists caused all of this chaos... notice how I$I$ in Syria and Iraq are close to the Turkish border...
You cant easly pick up a couple thousand people out of 35 million Tourists annualy, some of them who enter as tourisits already made attack inside Turkey, all the tensions between Turkey and isis isnt proof enough for you because you believe in whatever you want.

so you support Syrian kurds, Iraqi kurds but not Turkish kurds?
Support how? im with avarage Kurds, i dont care about extremists on whatever side.
you know if Syrian Kurds get what they want what will happen next ?
Something that didnt happen in the last 3 decades?

You cant easly pick up a couple thousand people out of 35 million Tourists annualy, some of them who enter as tourisits already made attack inside Turkey, all the tensions between Turkey and isis isnt proof enough for you because you believe in whatever you want.

Support how? im with avarage Kurds, i dont care about extremists on whatever side.

Something that didnt happen in the last 3 decades?
so why weren't terrorists traveling to Turkey in 2010 to go to Syria? your best allies have accused and said it many times Turkey having training camps and Turkey allowed terrorists to travel... so you're telling me that Turkish intelligence is very weak that terrorists are entering the country easily.. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom