What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

The hero will be born after the war.

Assad is trying to win this anti-ISIS racing game against the Iraqi government.
maybe, but I think the main focus is defeating the F$A with their Alqaeda terrorists first, since everyone is against I$I$ now...

maybe, but I think the main focus is defeating the F$A with their Alqaeda terrorists first, since everyone is against I$I$ now...

Most FSA factions now have pledged their allegiance to ISIS, so you are practically against the very same group right now.

For example, the shooting at Charlie Hebdo was done by the Yemeni branch of Al Qaeda, but they are now working for ISIS.

So you can see how powerful ISIS has become, and most FSA members now have become their men.

you're wrong, after Syria got it freedom from the Ottomans, Syria became independent and the Sanjak was attached with Aleppo, then the French came and stole partitioned Syria into mandates, and France then gave it to Turkey... like I said it was a French Turkish agreement..

and just because we are at war it doesn't mean we forget our country and our lands...
Bashar Al Assad already gave up the idea, better stop dreaming.

The eventual solution was somewhat original. Instead of formally and openly recognizing the border separating Hatay from Syria, the border was to be blurred and thereby lose its importance. A free-trade area was established on the border, and a shared Syria-Turkey Friendship Dam was to be constructed on the Orontes River, which runs through from Syria into the Hatay area. While Syria had long refused to include the Orontes in Syrian-Turkish negotiations on water allocations on the grounds that it was not an international river—a clear rejection of the border separating Hatay from Syria, across which the river flows—Damascus finally agreed to specify national jurisdiction on both sides of the dam. It thereby effectively, albeit indirectly, recognized Turkish sovereignty over Hatay.

Syria’s “Lost Province”: The Hatay Question Returns - Syria in Crisis - Carnegie Endowment for International Peace

Bashar Al Assad already gave up the idea, better stop dreaming.

The eventual solution was somewhat original. Instead of formally and openly recognizing the border separating Hatay from Syria, the border was to be blurred and thereby lose its importance. A free-trade area was established on the border, and a shared Syria-Turkey Friendship Dam was to be constructed on the Orontes River, which runs through from Syria into the Hatay area. While Syria had long refused to include the Orontes in Syrian-Turkish negotiations on water allocations on the grounds that it was not an international river—a clear rejection of the border separating Hatay from Syria, across which the river flows—Damascus finally agreed to specify national jurisdiction on both sides of the dam. It thereby effectively, albeit indirectly, recognized Turkish sovereignty over Hatay.

Syria’s “Lost Province”: The Hatay Question Returns - Syria in Crisis - Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
so a water deal mean that Syria gave up the Sanjak?
see things changed now... Turkey decided to become an enemy of the Syrian people and Syria... the main point is that it is Syrian land, stolen by the French and the Turks.. you can't claim it was Turkish and etc...
plus in that same link you posted, it says the F$A terrorist told Turkey it will give up Sanjak of Alexandretta ... which is why Turkey is helping the terrorists, so it can steal more lands from Syria...

Most FSA factions now have pledged their allegiance to ISIS, so you are practically against the very same group right now.

For example, the shooting at Charlie Hebdo was done by the Yemeni branch of Al Qaeda, but they are now working for ISIS.

So you can see how powerful ISIS has become and most FSA members now have become their men.
that's true F$A terrorists are no different from I$I$ and AQ, and yes F$A pledged to I$I$... but will the west ever acknowledge that their puppets are I$I$?

so a water deal mean that Syria gave up the Sanjak?
see things changed now... Turkey decided to become an enemy of the Syrian people and Syria... the main point is that it is Syrian land, stolen by the French and the Turks.. you can't claim it was Turkish and etc...
Syria was hostile to Turkey throught its whole history dont make it appear as if everything started in 2011, and i dont claim anything, Hatay is a province of Turkey for the rest of the world, no matter what you claim here.

Syria was hostile to Turkey throught its whole history dont make it appear as if everything started in 2011, and i dont claim anything, Hatay is a province of Turkey for the rest of the world, no matter what you claim here.
I suggest you read the link you posted... :disagree:.... you just posted a link Syria and Turkish relations were good for a while and you're claiming they were never good???
you don't even know what you're talking about...

I'm done with you... :wave:

that's true F$A terrorists are no different from I$I$ and AQ, and yes F$A pledged to I$I$... but will the west ever acknowledge that their puppets are I$I$?

They cannot acknowledge that for sure.

BTW, ISIS has managed to re-unite the scattered groups of FSA, and see what they have done to the Syrian soldiers at the air base in eastern Syria.

And this is one of their supporters.

Last edited:
I suggest you read the link you posted... :disagree:.... you just posted a link Syria and Turkish relations were good for a while and you're claiming they were never good???
you don't even know what you're talking about...

I'm done with you... :wave:
''It was good'' has a lot meanings in diplomatic world, Turkish-Iranian relation is also ''good'' if its all about economic relations and visits from time to time.

Look at your avatar, you claim half of middle east and even Cyprus, and you say i dont know what im talking about? :suicide:

Global Assadist Jihadist's State of Iraq and the Levant

Greater_Syria_Flag.png

Greater-Syria-Map.jpg

They cannot acknowledge that for sure.

BTW, ISIS has managed to re-unite the scattered groups of FSA, and see what they have done the Syrian soldiers at the air base in eastern Syria.

And this is one of their supporters.

he is a supporter of F$A terrorists also....

the west knows very well that supporting F$A terrorists will only increase I$I$ strength, because F$A terrorists are joining I$I$, and I$I$ is buying the western weapons from them.. and recently the US with their puppets are going to train "modern" terrorists... how do they think that they going to defeat I$I$ by supporting it?

he is a supporter of F$A terrorists also....

the west knows very well that supporting F$A terrorists will only increase I$I$ strength, because F$A terrorists are joining I$I$, and I$I$ is buying the western weapons from them.. and recently the US with their puppets are going to train "modern" terrorists... how do they think that they going to defeat I$I$ by supporting it?

Man, they have dug a such deep hole for themselves, then jumping into it.

I even don't know how they gonna crawl back to the surface.

Back
Top Bottom