What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Al Qadir is the most important example , check Sunni's reliable sources .

How wouldn't he talk about the future of his ummah when he was serious in the least important things during his lifetime !?

Does it make sense ?

Yes I'm talking about AL-Qadir incident. There is a whole incident which lead to the words of Man kuntu Moula Famin Ali Maula. If you bother to check Sunni books, whole incident is written down in it. I guess Shia books must have omitted it

Do you even know what incident transpires Prophet (PBUH) declaring Moula to Hazrat Ali (RA) ?

If He (PBUH) had to make Hazrat Ali (RA) the leader Ummah after His death, he would have explicitly said so before his death. !
He said. Ask Iranian Iraqi Shias or Shias from all over the world. Imam Ali (a.s) is his successor and after him 11 of his grandsons. Not a man who martyred Prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) daughter, and u know who I am talking about.

Shah Ismail made Farsi people Shia with his Turkic sword.

Tahmasb-1.jpg

Iranian made u guys Muslim, and I don't care about a Mongol like u and remain silent.

He said. Ask Iranian Iraqi Shias or Shias from all over the world. Imam Ali (a.s) is his successor and after him 11 of his grandsons. not a man who martyred Prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) daughter and u know who I am talking about.

Iranian made u guys Muslim, and I don't care about a Mongol like u and remain silent.

One of the most absurd innovative narration by Shia's, do you think Killing daughter of Prophet (PBUH) right after his death would have gone unpunished? Atleast try to apply some logic on nonsensical narration you like to peddle around so much. . Do tawbah in front of Allah for Slandering and accusing someone of murdering Ahl e bayt and Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) left it upon Muslim Ummah choose their Successor. He didnot explicitly mention any leader for muslim Ummah ! and there is no hard and fast rule in Islam that says Only Ahl e Bayt could lead Ummah. Any sane, capable leader could do it.

He said. Ask Iranian Iraqi Shias or Shias from all over the world. Imam Ali (a.s) is his successor and after him 11 of his grandsons. not a man who martyred Prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) daughter and u know who I am talking about.

You didn't make Turks Muslim but it is true we took Islam from Persians. But then shah Ismail forced his subjects to become Shia with the sword. Azerbaijani people are responsible for making Farsi Shia with their swords.

You didn't make Turks Muslim but it is true we took Islam from Persians. But then shah Ismail forced his subjects to become Shia with the sword. Azerbaijani people are responsible for making Farsi Shia with their swords.
:lol:

One of the most absurd innovative narration by Shia's, do you think Killing daughter of Prophet (PBUH) right after his death would have gone unpunished? Atleast try to apply some logic on nonsensical narration you like to peddle around so much. . Do tawbah in front of Allah for Slandering and accusing someone of murdering Ahl e bayt and Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) left it upon Muslim Ummah choose their Successor. He didnot explicitly mention any leader for muslim Ummah ! and there is no hard and fast rule in Islam that says Only Ahl e Bayt could lead Ummah. Any sane, capable leader could do it.
There are no better people for Muslims after Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) than Ahlulbayt, so they are leaders of Muslims after Prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) demise, Not the people that themselves were Idol worshiper and became Muslims because of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) clearly told that Imam Ali (a.s) is my successor many times and the most important of them was in Al Ghadir day.
Think again, successors of Islam should be Ahlulbayt or the people that themselves were idol worshiper.

Btw off toppic, Good night.

There are no better people for Muslims after Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) than Ahlulbayt, so they are leaders of Muslims after Prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) demise, Not the people that themselves were Idol worshiper and became Muslims because of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) clearly told that Imam Ali (a.s) is my successor many times and the most important of them was in Al Ghadir day.
Think again, successors of Islam should be Ahlulbayt or the people that themselves were idol worshiper.

Azeri should rule again :lol:

Chehelsotoun2.JPG

Are you Village idiot? Seems like so. Do you know the meaning of word Moula in Arabic ????? Does it in any way translate to Leader ? and do mention where Prophet (PBUH) said many times Ali (RA) would succeed me?

Like I said to previous dude, I would say to you, Read the whole incident which transpired in Al Ghadir, stop cherry picking things that suit you only !

Leadership of Hazrat Abu Bakr (RA) and hazrat Umar (RA) proved, that besides Ahlul bayt, A capable leader can lead whole muslim Ummah, Being better muslim does is not a complete criteria . Stop using fail logics. Talk on facts.

Are you Village idiot? Seems like so. Do you know the meaning of word Moula in Arabic ????? Does it in any way translate to Leader ? and do mention where Prophet (PBUH) said many times Ali (RA) would succeed me?

Like I said to previous dude, I would say to you, Read the whole incident which transpired in Al Ghadir, stop cherry picking things that suit you only !

Leadership of Hazrat Abu Bakr (RA) and hazrat Umar (RA) proved, that besides Ahlul bayt, A capable leader can lead whole muslim Ummah, Being better muslim does is not a complete criteria . Stop using fail logics. Talk on facts.
Your level of understanding is low. Read the Biography of Imam Ali (a.s) first Imam of us, specially when he born in Ka'aba.

The First Imam, ‘Ali (as) Ibn Abu Talib | Story of the Holy Ka’aba | Books on Islam and Muslims | Al-Islam.org

Imam Ali (a.s) is successor of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). end of discussion.

Your level of understanding is low. Read the Biography of Imam Ali (a.s) first Imam of us, specially when he born in Ka'aba.

The First Imam, ‘Ali (as) Ibn Abu Talib | Story of the Holy Ka’aba | Books on Islam and Muslims | Al-Islam.org

Imam Ali (a.s) is successor of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). end of discussion.

Open Quran and show me where it is said the Ahlul Bayt "MUST" be the rulers of Islamic UMMAH. Unless you are going to reply factually, don't bother to quote this post. I can't stand emotional rants !

The event is actually written in the most authoritative Sunni books. For instance Sahih-al-Bukhari. It is not something that Shias made.

Iranians even at time of Abbasids were Shia.

Iranian Azaris have nothing to do with Mongols.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Two non-sense sentences which can only come from a brilliant mullah goon :lol:

Azerbaijani people are responsible for making Farsi Shia with their swords.

uhh .. we are not proud of that, anymore. We are ready to correct this mistake by paying money to any sunni who wants to convert them back to sunni sect. :lol:
As farsis say "Maal e bad, bikh e rish e saahebesh" :lol:

Establish your prayers, pay the obligatory charity, and obey allah and his messenger. o family of the house, allah only wishes to distance fault from you Ahlulbayt, and to cleanse you, and to purify you abundantly. {33.33}

Your guide is only allah, his messenger, and the believers; those who establish the prayer, pay their obligatory charity, and bow down (in worship). {5.55}

Most of Sunni and Shia sources say that this verse is about Imam Ali (a.s).

Believers, obey allah and obey the messenger, ""and those in authority among you. ""should you dispute about anything refer it to allah and the messenger, if you believe in allah and the last day. that is better and the best interpretation. {4.59}

What is the context of Quran 33:33 ? Like I said, Stop cherry picking. You only make yourself look fool. Here read the context from 33:30-36

Surat Al-'Ahzab [33:30-36] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

These ayaa's are about Prophet (PBUH) wives which are also part of Ahlul Bayt. Instead of showing your extreme biasness, prejudices and ignorance, do a little more research

O wives of the Prophet, whoever of you should commit a clear immorality - for her the punishment would be doubled two fold, and ever is that, for Allah , easy.

And whoever of you devoutly obeys Allah and His Messenger and does righteousness - We will give her her reward twice; and We have prepared for her a noble provision.

O wives of the Prophet, you are not like anyone among women. If you fear Allah , then do not be soft in speech [to men], lest he in whose heart is disease should covet, but speak with appropriate speech.

And abide in your houses and do not display yourselves as [was] the display of the former times of ignorance. And establish prayer and give zakah and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah intends only to remove from you the impurity [of sin], O people of the [Prophet's] household, and to purify you with [extensive] purification.

Your Logic No.1 Fails as these verses doesnot contain divine revelation about Ahlul bayt ruling Muslim Ummah

Your Logic No.2 Fails as well, Verses about Hazrat Ayesha (RA) chastity were also revealed in Surah Noor. Does that stopped Shia's abusing her ? Unless you are going to post references in Arabic language and I dissect their true nature, I won't believe a word about what you say. And for the sake of argument if it is about Hazrat Ali (RA) pious nature, But where does it say IT IS NECESSARY for ISLAMIC Ummah to make HIM THERE LEADER. There is no explicit command that makes Muslim obligatory to Make him leader and It was left upon the other muslims to choose. And about Sunni sources, don't forget to bring sources from Sahaa Sitta books. Thankyou

Your logic No.3: Those who are in authority, do explain to us, In his whole Life time, if Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) ever defined explicitly the people who would be the "people in authority" ?

And before going on further tirade, do think upon a fact, If Abu Bakr (RA), Umar (RA), and Usman (RA) were usurpers, How come muslim flourished under there rules? How come Allah granted victories to muslims who were being ruled by usurpers ?

If these 3 rulers were usurpers, how come when they died they were poor, How come there sons didn't ruled after them and making a dynasty like Umayyah ? because history shows, The purpose of usurping the power is to gain wealth and rule for hundreds of years. But did Hazrat Abu Bakr, Hazrat Umar and Hazrat Usman (RA) exhibited any qualities of usurper ?

The event is actually written in the most authoritative Sunni books. For instance Sahih-al-Bukhari. It is not something that Shias made.

There is a book of Hazrat Ali (RA) sayings and narrations in Shia Fiqh, IIRC, I challenge any shia here to prove from there books, if Hazrat Ali (RA) ever accused ABu Bakr, Umar (RA) privately or publicly of Fatima (RA) death or Hazrat Hussain or Hassan (RA).

What is the context of Quran 33:33 ? Like I said, Stop cherry picking. You only make yourself look fool. Here read the context from 33:30-36

Surat Al-'Ahzab [33:30-36] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

These ayaa's are about Prophet (PBUH) wives which are also part of Ahlul Bayt. Instead of showing your extreme biasness, prejudices and ignorance, do a little more research

O wives of the Prophet, whoever of you should commit a clear immorality - for her the punishment would be doubled two fold, and ever is that, for Allah , easy.

And whoever of you devoutly obeys Allah and His Messenger and does righteousness - We will give her her reward twice; and We have prepared for her a noble provision.

O wives of the Prophet, you are not like anyone among women. If you fear Allah , then do not be soft in speech [to men], lest he in whose heart is disease should covet, but speak with appropriate speech.

And abide in your houses and do not display yourselves as [was] the display of the former times of ignorance. And establish prayer and give zakah and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah intends only to remove from you the impurity [of sin], O people of the [Prophet's] household, and to purify you with [extensive] purification.

Your Logic No.1 Fails these verses contain divine revelation about Ahlul bayt ruling Muslim Ummah

Your Logic No.2 Fails as well, Verses about Hazrat Ayesha (RA) chastity were also revealed in Surah Noor. Does that stopped Shia's abusing her ? Unless you are going to post references in Arabic language and I dissect their true nature, I won't believe a word about what you say. And for the sake of argument if it is about Hazrat Ali (RA) pious nature, But where does it say IT IS NECESSARY for ISLAMIC Ummah to make HIM THERE LEADER. There is no explicit command that makes Muslim obligatory to Make him leader and It was left upon the other muslims to choose. And about Sunni sources, don't forget to bring sources from Sahaa Sitta books. Thankyou

Your logic No.3: Those who are in authority, do explain to us, In his whole Life time, if Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) ever defined explicitly the people who would be the "people in authority" ?
Ahlulbayt are prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) wives ????!!!!

Do u know Sahih Bukhari, go read Sahih Bukhari hadithes about Ahlulbayt, Imam Ali (a.s) and 12 Imams as my countryman said.

Do u know who is Ayesha, the Ayesha fought with Imam Ali (a.s).

Ahlulbayt are prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) wives ????!!!!

Do u know Sahih Bukhari, go read Sahih Bukhari hadithes about Ahlulbayt, Imam Ali (a.s) and 12 Imams as my countryman said.

Do u know who is Ayesha, the Ayesha fought with Imam Ali (a.s).

Instead of ranting like idiots, I asked about proof which says, Ahulul bayt MUST be the rulers of Muslim UMMAH, which you have failed to show as far as I can see.

And I'm amazed at level of your sectarian bias, that you don't even comprehend the meaning of word Ahlul Bayt and consider Wives of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) as some aliens.

Tell me Doesn't Prophet married all those women on order of Allah ? and all those women lived with Him, in His house and still they are not Ahlul bayt. Bravo. What an IQ you got !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom