What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

oon ke marbut be ajdadete seyed, kosmaghze khayekhore osmani ke az kir arab oftade,
kollan faghat gaaleh ra baaz mikoni ke sher va ver begi, bachche kouroush? :lol:
Akheh hich kodoumetoun ham ke nadaarid ke man javaabetoun ra bedam, va mesle bozmajjeh mirin post ham ra report mikonin va zer va zour mikonin. va gar na hamchin sourakh haat ra yeki mikardam ke ta ajdaadet ham yaadeshoun bemouneh.

9 kilometers advance in 40 minutes at al-millah today. good job SAA.
Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

kollan faghat gaaleh ra baaz mikoni ke sher va ver begi, bachche kouroush? :lol:
Akheh hich kodoumetoun ham ke nadaarid ke man javaabetoun ra bedam, va mesle bozmajjeh mirin post ham ra report mikonin va zer va zour mikonin. va gar na hamchin sourakh haat ra yeki mikardam ke ta ajdaadet ham yaadeshoun bemouneh.
sharmande hal nadashtam bekhoonam.
ama ejalatan kos nagoo. lolololo

Except they turned what was once a center of learning into a center of listening to hadiths narrated by horses and donkeys.
Safavids also brought back racism and that's why Iranians think they're better than everyone now.

Shiism started in Hejaz 14 centuries ago , I'm speaking of Al Qadir and the moment prophet rose Ali's hand in his last Haj .

I'm sure you'll find about this event in your sources if its not ommited yet .

So please stop sticking shiism to Safavid dynasty .

You reminded me of the egyptian Sunni historian who tried to reveal the facts about shiism but was screwed by Wahhabis but this sentence did it's job in history :

هذه ذنب تاریخ

If I'm not wrong , it should mean this is the sin of history

So , find another way to attack shias , Safavids can not fool people here .

Last edited:
Shiism started in Hejaz 14 centuries ago , I'm speaking of Al Qadir and the moment prophet rose Ali's hand in his last Haj .

You reminded me of the egyptian Sunni historian who tried to reveal the facts about shiism but was screwed by wahhabis but this sentence dud it's jub un history :

هذه ذنب تاریخ

So , find another way to attack shias , Safavids can not fool peple here .
Shiites used to steal people's stuff during the time of the prophet (pbuh).

You reminded me of the egyptian Sunni historian who tried to reveal the facts about shiism but was screwed by wahhabis but this sentence dud it's jub un history :

هذه ذنب تاریخ

So , find another way to attack shias , Safavids can not fool peple here .

Do you even know what incident transpires Prophet (PBUH) declaring Moula to Hazrat Ali (RA) ?

If He (PBUH) had to make Hazrat Ali (RA) the leader Ummah after His death, he would have explicitly said so before his death. !

Last edited:
Do you even know what incident transpires Prophet (PBUH) declaring Moula to Hazrat Ali (RA) ?

If He (PBUH) had to make Hazrat Ali (RA) the leader Ummah after His death, he would have explicitly said so before his death. !

Al Qadir is the most important example , check Sunni's reliable sources .

How wouldn't he talk about the future of his ummah when he was serious in the least important things during his lifetime !?

Does it make sense ?

Back to Syria: T-72AV captured by the Islamic Front used against the assault against the Hamidiyah base, now captured by the Islamic Front.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B414-TfCcAAP9UU.jpg:large

B414-TfCcAAP9UU.jpg:large

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom