What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Heavy clashes in Malah reported ,

Syrian army and shia brigades are one step from besieging terrorists in Aleppo .

sihawn0avylnai1bkqqp.jpg

10482065_297271593803352_1515314088791108225_n.jpg

Rebels comb areas of Ard al-Mallah infiltrated by regime forces this morning

The foreign terrorists in Syria must be stopped dead int heir tracks, the real Syrian army will prevail over the Iranian backed foreign terrorists running smock in Syria.

The real Syrian army is currently fighting foreign GCC sponsored terrorists in Syria. First you ask them to leave and stop arming/funding them, then you can talk about Iran.

There is no other 'real' Syrian army.

The real Syrian army is currently fighting foreign GCC sponsored terrorists in Syria. First you ask them to leave and stop arming/funding them, then you can talk about Iran.

There is no other 'real' Syrian army.
The "real" Syrian army is also killing it's own people, raping the women, stealing, coordinating with ISIS, and killing anyone on the suspicion of them being "terrorists."
BTW, I'd rather be sponsored by the GCC than be sponsored by Iranians. They have never been trustworthy after the Safavids came.
Also, Iran has been funding the Assad regime with weapons, ammo, training, and men since the beginning of the revolution. So we will be talking about the Iranian scum plenty.

The "real" Syrian army is also killing it's own people, raping the women, stealing, coordinating with ISIS, and killing anyone on the suspicion of them being "terrorists."
BTW, I'd rather be sponsored by the GCC than be sponsored by Iranians. They have never been trustworthy after the Safavids came.
Also, Iran has been funding the Assad regime with weapons, ammo, training, and men since the beginning of the revolution. So we will be talking about the Iranian scum plenty.

Safavids.png

:meeting:
Bro, spare Safavids from historical Arab-Persian fights ;)

View attachment 175698
:meeting:
Bro, spare Safavids from historical Arab-Persian fights ;)
Except they turned what was once a center of learning into a center of listening to hadiths narrated by horses and donkeys.
Safavids also brought back racism and that's why Iranians think they're better than everyone now.

Except they turned what was once a center of learning into a center of listening to hadiths narrated by horses and donkeys.
Safavids also brought back racism and that's why Iranians think they're better than everyone now.
Safavids were not even Iranians and were turks from Azerbaijan ;) That's why they felt free to easily deal with Iranians and coordinate them with their sect of religion. The emphasis on shiism in Safavids empire and emphasis on sunnism and caliphates in Ottomans empire and Turko-Mongol empire of India, was a tool to distinguish these fellow turks from each other ;) there was no Persian-Arab fights during Safavids-Ottomans.
Don't have blind hatred against shias.

Safavids were not even Iranians and were turks from Azerbaijan ;) That's why they felt free to easily deal with Iranians and coordinate them with their sect of religion. The emphasis on shiism in Safavids empire and emphasis on sunnism and caliphates in Ottomans empire and Turko-Mongol empire of India, was a tool to distinguish these fellow turks from each other ;) there was no Persian-Arab fights during Safavids-Ottomans.
Don't have blind hatred against shias.
I don't have blind hatred against them. Nor am I saying that there were many Persian-Arab fights. I know they are not Iranians too, that's why I said the Safavids came into Iran.
All I'm saying is the Safavids imposed Shiism on a back then majority Sunni region. Iran is currently a hellhole because of this. Recently, some Shias in Iran converted to Sunni Islam and were persecuted because of it.
It used to be a center of learning, but now, it's just a center of death to anyone who isn't like them.

I don't have blind hatred against them. Nor am I saying that there were many Persian-Arab fights. I know they are not Iranians too, that's why I said the Safavids came into Iran.
All I'm saying is the Safavids imposed Shiism on a back then majority Sunni region. Iran is currently a hellhole because of this. Recently, some Shias in Iran converted to Sunni Islam and were persecuted because of it.
It used to be a center of learning, but now, it's just a center of death to anyone who isn't like them.

That's again a sunni extremists myth and lie. Have you heard about about population exchange of Safavids and Ottomans? They exchanged massive amount of sunni-shia population. many kurds, and turks were exchanged based on their religion during this time.
BTW, as arabs say: الناس علی‌ دین ملوکهم so, no wonder if shiism spreads during shia rulers. I can exactly mention the same traits and policies done by sunni caliph about shias.
BTW, if you ask any Iranian historian, from atheists to religious ones that what post islamic dynasty of Iran has done the most progress in Iran, 95%+ of them would immediately say Safavids! If you one day visit Iran, you would see that the monuments, and other stuff remained from Safavids era, is more than rest of Iranian history combined!

1. What 'you' prefer as in individual with sectarian hatred, honestly doesn't matter. You may even support ISIS, doesn't matter.
2. SAA doesn't need our arms, it's a national army and has enough number of arms.

3. Referring to Iranians as Safavids is exactly what ISIS/Nusra terrorists do, and it's not a bad though. Just wanted to remind you who you are talking like.

4, About the atrocities, don't worry, opposition groups don't have any shortage of them either.

Safavids were not even Iranians and were turks from Azerbaijan
Iranians are not only Persians. Safavids are as Iranian as Achamenids and Sassanids, they just happen to be Turkish or non-Persian Iranians which we have millions of. Honestly, that's what Pan-Turks believe in only, to fabricate history and raise their ego. They originate from Ardabil and they spread Iranian culture and influence, not exclusively Azerbaijani nationalism which was even meaningless back then. Good for everyone, Safavids were not into these artificial racial supremacist theories like this, neither was any empire before 20th century.

Last edited:
1. What 'you' prefer as in individual with sectarian hatred, honestly doesn't matter. You may even support ISIS, doesn't matter.
2. SAA doesn't need our arms, it's a national army and has enough number of arms.

3. Referring to Iranians as Safavids is exactly what ISIS/Nusra terrorists do, and it's not a bad though. Just wanted to remind you who you are talking like.

4, About the atrocities, don't worry, opposition groups don't have any shortage of them either.
1. I've clearly shown that I don't support ISIS, but you clearly insist on saying that I do, even though I don't. I prefer sectarian hatred against those who come to kill us just because we're a different sect and want freedom.
2. Yeah sure, they totally don't need your arms. Which is exactly why Hezbollah, multiple shiite armed groups from Iraq, and the IRGC as well as other Iranian factions have been going into Syria, as well as providing plenty of weapons and ammo to them. Stop with your BS.
3. Israel says they want peace. You say you want peace. You must be an Israeli then! (using your logic.)
4. While certain members within the opposition have committed atrocities, the the majority don't, and those who do face serious repercussions. There is a VICE documentary about the SRF fighting ISIS("Wolves of the Valley") and there was an SRF member who was stealing, and he was shot in the leg twice. Clearly they are punished for stealing, unlike the Shia Alawite Army, who praise such actions.

1. I've clearly shown that I don't support ISIS, but you clearly insist on saying that I do, even though I don't. I prefer sectarian hatred against those who come to kill us just because we're a different sect and want freedom.
I didn't say you support ISIS, that was a phrase. I meant as someone who has sectarian mindset, you can't be the 'best' case to have your opinion on polarized matters in Syria.

2. Yeah sure, they totally don't need your arms. Which is exactly why Hezbollah, multiple shiite armed groups from Iraq, and the IRGC as well as other Iranian factions have been going into Syria, as well as providing plenty of weapons and ammo to them. Stop with your BS.
In case you don't know, fighters are different than arms and weapons.

And it's funny you whine about 'foreign' groups in foreign payroll, while it's actually thousands of foreigners who have achieved many things on 'opposition' side, but you are totally okay with them because they fight Assad.

3. Israel says they want peace. You say you want peace. You must be an Israeli then! (using your logic.)
A very very bad example. Peace is a human value, but the term 'Safavid' is used solely based on sectarian hatred.

4. While certain members within the opposition have committed atrocities, the the majority don't, and those who do face serious repercussions. There is a VICE documentary about the SRF fighting ISIS("Wolves of the Valley") and there was an SRF member who was stealing, and he was shot in the leg twice. Clearly they are punished for stealing, unlike the Shia Alawite Army, who praise such actions.

Oh, so fighting ISIS makes them good? So SAA is the best group in Syria then. How come majority of them are not criminals, but majority of SAA soldiers are criminals? Do you have any proof that each one of those majority have committed a crime?

Iranians are not only Persians. Safavids are as Iranian as Achamenids and Sassanids, they just happen to be Turkish or non-Persian Iranians which we have millions of. Honestly, that's what Pan-Turks believe in only, to fabricate history and raise their ego. They originate from Ardabil and they spread Iranian culture and influence, not exclusively Azerbaijani nationalism which was even meaningless back then. Good for everyone, Safavids were not into these artificial racial supremacist theories like this, neither was any empire before 20th century.

I have clearly explained this for you, before. But, a summary again:
Are Azeri turks Iranian? No, we are a different group of people, who are exactly similar to people from Turkey and Azerbaijan republic. even our tribes are divided among these 3 countries. Afshars, Bayats, Qajars, shamlus, ... are found in all of these 3 countries. our history is very well documented as well.
You, persians, on the other hand, are the same group of people with Lurs, kurds, Pashthuns, Balouchis, ...
Denying a race, is kind of a racism. I just read your post in another thread in response to Umair Nawaz who was trying to show that talking about shias by shias, is secterianism, while he was the secterian person himself. You have the same attitude here about non-Iranian races and citizens of Iran.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom