What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

I didn't say you support ISIS, that was a phrase. I meant as someone who has sectarian mindset, you can't be the 'best' case to have your opinion on polarized matters in Syria.

In case you don't know, fighters are different than arms and weapons.

And it's funny you whine about 'foreign' groups in foreign payroll, while it's actually thousands of foreigners who have achieved many things on 'opposition' side, but you are totally okay with them because they fight Assad.

A very very bad example. Peace is a human value, but the term 'Safavid' is used solely based on sectarian hatred.

Oh, so fighting ISIS makes them good? So SAA is the best group in Syria then. How come majority of them are not criminals, but majority of SAA soldiers are criminals? Do you have any proof that each one of those majority have committed a crime?
I didn't say fighters only, the fighters would come with tons of ammo for themselves and their allies. And I'm "whining" about these armed groups because they come to kill us, not come to save us, as the ones who come for the opposition do.
No, that was a very good example, but when Iranians are compared to their good friends the Israelis, they always go crazy.
Syria, ISIS Have Been 'Ignoring' Each Other on Battlefield, Data Suggests - NBC News
The source of that NBC article is Jane's, one of the most reliable military sources. But of course, you'll just claim it's a foreign conspiracy or false.

I didn't say fighters only, the fighters would come with tons of ammo for themselves and their allies. And I'm "whining" about these armed groups because they come to kill us, not come to save us, as the ones who come for the opposition do.
No, that was a very good example, but when Iranians are compared to their good friends the Israelis, they always go crazy.
Syria, ISIS Have Been 'Ignoring' Each Other on Battlefield, Data Suggests - NBC News
The source of that NBC article is Jane's, one of the most reliable military sources. But of course, you'll just claim it's a foreign conspiracy or false.

Actually, it's rebels who are loved by Israel, taking them to hospital and every once in a while, acting as their air force and bombing targets in Syria. Yep, that's Israel.

Leave that source, tell me now: Is SAA fighting with ISIS now or not?

Also, why aren't 'moderate' rebels attacking IS positions right beside them in northern Aleppo? I know the reason, because they are allies (your logic).

1. I've clearly shown that I don't support ISIS, but you clearly insist on saying that I do, even though I don't. I prefer sectarian hatred against those who come to kill us just because we're a different sect and want freedom.
2. Yeah sure, they totally don't need your arms. Which is exactly why Hezbollah, multiple shiite armed groups from Iraq, and the IRGC as well as other Iranian factions have been going into Syria, as well as providing plenty of weapons and ammo to them. Stop with your BS.
3. Israel says they want peace. You say you want peace. You must be an Israeli then! (using your logic.)
4. While certain members within the opposition have committed atrocities, the the majority don't, and those who do face serious repercussions. There is a VICE documentary about the SRF fighting ISIS("Wolves of the Valley") and there was an SRF member who was stealing, and he was shot in the leg twice. Clearly they are punished for stealing, unlike the Shia Alawite Army, who praise such actions.
Almost whole of Syrians know that the current situation in Syria is due to three evil region countries and after them USA UK and the Zions. See what has happened in Lybia after regime change.(I don't like Ghazafi). If Western countries and the devil region countries could change regime in Syria or defeat SAA, Syria had much more worse situation.Because of terrorists, ISIS, Al Nusra and such as these groups, strugle and battles for power... Just Imagine that Iran did not help Syria, very black situation would occur in Syria.

The wars for power would happen, ISIS genocided Syrian people infinitely, terrorists would convert Syria to a blood bath, Outsider countries would battle in Syria for power, directly or by their proxies Syria was totally defenceless against Zionists and... Real disaster! Iran and Russia did very good job.

Actually, it's rebels who are loved by Israel, taking them to hospital and every once in a while, acting as their air force and bombing targets in Syria. Yep, that's Israel.

Leave that source, tell me now: Is SAA fighting with ISIS now or not?

Also, why aren't 'moderate' rebels attacking IS positions right beside them in northern Aleppo? I know the reason, because they are allies (your logic).
There is an upcoming VICE documentary, showing how Israel treats everyone crossing into the Golan. Regime fighters, rebels, and civilians alike.
As predicted, you completely ignored the source, and just took the small # of attacks at daesh and said that the regime are the main fighters against them, which is completely false. And the opposition is in constant fighting with daesh in northern Aleppo. When the opposition attacked Nubl and Zahraa, daesh helped their regime buddies and attacked the rebel held city of Mare. Meanwhile, the "front" between daesh and the Army that is right next to Shiekh Najjar is silent.

Map of the current situation in Halab (Aleppo):
Aleppo-14-Dec-2014-by-@deSyracuse.png

A refugee, an amputee, a martyr's mother and a frontline fighter are asked if the revolution is dead or not.

from that number roughly a half is government casualties in this fucking conflict.
No, the number of actual casualties is 300,000. Assad killed 100k revolutionaries, and 100k civilians. He lost 100k too.

Your attempt at making civilian casualties just a number is bad and you should feel bad.

The foreign terrorists in Syria must be stopped dead int heir tracks, the real Syrian army will prevail over the Iranian backed foreign terrorists running smock in Syria.
Yawn.

Bro, spare Safavids from historical Arab-Persian fights ;)
seyed I missed u.

No, the number of actual casualties is 300,000. Assad killed 100k revolutionaries, and 100k civilians. He lost 100k too.

Your attempt at making civilian casualties just a number is bad and you should feel bad.
it seems you have been studying hard and have had little time to take a look at what has happened in Syria?
Are you really a Syrian?

it seems you have been studying hard and have had little time to take a look at what has happened in Syria?
Are you really a Syrian?
For the last, fucking, time. I am Syrian.
Your Iranian government was the same government that has been supporting the slaughter of my people. So I know plenty about Syria, certainly more than an Iranian like you.

to be correct terrorist scums.

lol. better than a genetic shame for a panturk.
Does mawali come from Mawaal, my mawali? :lol:

For the last, fucking, time. I am Syrian.
Your Iranian government was the same government that has been supporting the slaughter of my people. So I know plenty about Syria, certainly more than an Iranian like you.
He is an asshole. Don't bother yourself with him

Does mawali come from Mawaal, my mawali?
I don't know, at least I know where u came from. Seeyed hahhahahahha

Do you know where Deir ez-Zur or Raqa is? it seams your knowledge of Syria is basic.

I don't know, at least I know where u came from. Seeyed hahhahahahha
Do you know where Deir ez-Zur or Raqa is? it seams your knowledge of Syria is basic.
You hadn't even saw any of my posts most likely. And I know where those cities are. Both are on the Euphrates River. But do you know where Marra't al-Numan is? Kafranbel? Shikeh Miskeen? Nawa?

He is an asshole. Don't bother yourself with him
khayemal ham ke hasti.

But do you know where Marra't al-Numan is? Kafranbel? Shikeh Miskeen? Nawa?
yes all of them. 2 in edlib and 2 in daraa province. unfortunately in JN hands.

go thank God you are not in Syria. otherwise you are a good canon fodder for Islamist cannibals.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom