What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

@rmi5 meanwhile in Armenia :lol:

10802009_10152855380639476_2170384043354589852_n.jpg

Is this happening in a schoolyard or something? Look at the buildings behind.

10689938_10152855381054476_8575781911713578334_n.jpg

Their moves are rip off from American cheerleading :lol:

Last edited:
IS captured a lot ATGM's after taking area from govt forces.

Maybe like this post:

?

How is that racist? If you take it as an insult, that's another thing though, nothing to be shamed of. Bozgurts means grey wolves, as they call themselves.

Meanwhile about racism:

@rmi5 meanwhile in Armenia :lol:

They are almost in the level of Iranians :omghaha:

You two are among worst racists on this forum, don't ever dare to tell jokes like that again. ;)

PS: And please don't quote me when you don't have anything worthy to say, as always.

WTF has armenia to do with Syrian war?

Just obsessed trolls, they have the same attitude towards Kurds.

Mate, do you have any evidence that those other members you mentioned are paid to post here? Don't you think it's a rather huge accusation?
Hahahaha paid? Did you think that this is some ultra important website with the ability to change the masses for people to pump money into this? This is just a tiny part of internet with a bunch of jobless maniacs like you, terrorists, conspriacy theorists and a very small number of logical people.

Turkey is supplying terrorists to improve the roads in north Aleppo :

10846298_293824740814704_5878890350655154097_n.jpg

10845953_293824407481404_1649332886321462380_n.jpg

ISIS is about to take Deir Ez Zor Airbase .

Hahahaha paid? Did you think that this is some ultra important website with the ability to change the masses for people to pump money into this? This is just a tiny part of internet with a bunch of jobless maniacs like you, terrorists, conspriacy theorists and a very small number of logical people.

After years of living in UK, you still have serious problems in English comprehension.
If you read again (of course if you can), you'll see that I also said it's a stupid accusation that someone is paid to post here.

If I were you, I would be badly embarrassed, and by insulting me without reason, you just revealed cultural level of place you actually come from.

Last edited:

And which category do you fall under? :lol:

After years of living in UK, you still have serious problems in English comprehension.
If you read again (of course if you can), you'll see that I also said it's a stupid accusation that someone is paid to post here.

If I were you, I would be badly embarrassed, and by insulting me without reason, you just revealed cultural level of place actually come from.

Don't take it personally. Jobless, terrorist, and conspiracy theorist are just small number of terms he uses to indirectly reference Muslims. Funny thing is, this forum is so meaningless that he can't leave it.

Back
Top Bottom