What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

It doesn't matter how much propaganda he makes. Assad will never return to power. Too many crimes committed. Too many men and equipment lost. Russia is turning away. Only Iran remained. Now Russia backed off I'm expecting something going to happen to Iran.
Even if they think they are off the line, Islam demands justice. Justice will be served to ISIS, justice will be served to Russia, Iran, North Korea, and any and all governments that support Assad. (Unfortunately even the Palestinian gov't in west bank supported Assad when he got "re-elected," then again, those guys are a bunch of muppets.)

five qaeda/taliban/ikhwaan/isis supporters in the last two pages.

lol, those sluts in the NDF only pose for the pictures.

"slut" is your way to insult free ladies... shows your ikhwaani thinking... are you sure you don't want to make pilgrimage to your "spiritual" and ideological headquarters of the deoband mullah school - deoband town - india??

Bunch of crap as your typical posts. You are a shameless propagandist but as I said before, you are too stupid for your job and if I was your boss , I would have fired you.
so what was crap about that post? why don't you share with us what you think is not true about that post?

if Syrians wanted Alasad gone he would have been gone long time ago... something idiots will never comprehend, because they fear reality, and they don't want to face the truth that Alasad is in office because Syrians said so... :disagree:

oh like I give crap what you think, do you carry a Syrian passport? of course not, so you're opinion is worthless to me and rest of Syrians, Syrians only and only Syrians have the right to decide their own future, Syrians have already spoke, and we will never stop....

Syrians are doing this whole world a favor by cleansing the world from the terrorists AQ, I$I$ and F$A like filth...

Last edited:
Yes I am Arab, and I'm definitely Syrian. I'm from Halab, a city you've clearly never been to.
Did I say Mosques in Israel were fine to you? I just said they exist. Doesn't mean they're fine.
You idiot, in Syria there were plenty of East Asian maids who came, and they were treated like crap. And again, just because people live together doesn't mean they don't hate each other.
That is a Syrian song, or at least, a Halabi song, but clearly, as usual, you call me a terrorist and not Syrian and don't even listen to any of my claims.
Screw you and your nationalism.
Yeah sure, totally no barrel bombs. And they're support accurate, too, right? Because dropping something that is unguided and barely stabilized will totally go on target. Oh wait, their target is civilians in the first place.
Finaly a Syrian with a different opinion, i was tired of Assads paid bots posting twisted news, welcome bro. :cheers:

Finaly a Syrian with a different opinion, i was tired of Assads paid bots posting twisted news, welcome bro. :cheers:

Mate, do you have any evidence that those other members you mentioned are paid to post here? Don't you think it's a rather huge accusation?

Excellent map on Aleppo:

gN69MJs.jpg

Mate, do you have any evidence that those other members you mentioned are paid to post here? Don't you think it's a rather huge accusation?
I have confidential information from CIA. He is getting paid by ASSad.
Even if they think they are off the line, Islam demands justice. Justice will be served to ISIS, justice will be served to Russia, Iran, North Korea, and any and all governments that support Assad. (Unfortunately even the Palestinian gov't in west bank supported Assad when he got "re-elected," then again, those guys are a bunch of muppets.)
Putin is already stepping back. Head of the snake is Iran. If we don't crush the head of the snake. The problems will continue.

so what was crap about that post? why don't you share with us what you think is not true about that post?

if Syrians wanted Alasad gone he would have been gone long time ago... something idiots will never comprehend, because they fear reality, and they don't want to face the truth that Alasad is in office because Syrians said so... :disagree:

oh like I give crap what you think, do you carry a Syrian passport? of course not, so you're opinion is worthless to me and rest of Syrians, Syrians only and only Syrians have the right to decide their own future, Syrians have already spoke, and we will never stop....

Syrians are doing this whole world a favor by cleansing the world from the terrorists AQ, I$I$ and F$A like filth...

Bunch of non-sense again from a low-IQ propagandist. without huge pumping money from Iran, more than 1 billion dollar per month, pumping arms from Russia, pumping mercenaries from Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Iran, ... there would be no Assad by now. Basically there is nothing Syrian anymore about Assad. He would have been gone long time ago without having such supports, as even you already knew.

Tough words. Care to back it up? :p: FSA doesn't even control a single major city. Rebels in Donbas control both capitals.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>ROUNDUP: Islamic State closer to Deir e-Zor military airport, Al-Waer truce talks in flames. <a href="Syria Direct: News Update 12-4-14 - Syria Direct">http://t.co/jkPHILjVqq</a> <a href="Syria Direct on Twitter: "ROUNDUP: Islamic State closer to Deir e-Zor military airport, Al-Waer truce talks in flames. http://t.co/jkPHILjVqq http://t.co/UNtP3u3j0v"">pic.twitter.com/UNtP3u3j0v</a></p>&mdash; Syria Direct (@SyriaDirect) <a href=" ">December 4, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back
Top Bottom