What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Civilians who back the rebellion? Well then they are perfectly legitimate targets, just like in Ukraine.
Was that sarcasm? Because Assad targets all civilians. Also, in Ukraine, most of the shelling is done by the Russian government. If you haven't noticed, they invaded Ukraine.

Civilians who back the rebellion? Well then they are perfectly legitimate targets, just like in Ukraine.
I wonder what will you say, if someone considers your mother, father, and children as perfectly legitimate targets. Anyway, a minimum level of inhumane traits and psychopathy is required to support goons like Assad, so I won't wonder about you.

I wonder what will you say, if someone considers your mother, father, and children as perfectly legitimate targets. Anyway, a minimum level of inhumane traits and psychopathy is required to support goons like Assad, so I won't wonder about you.

Assad is the legal president of Syria elected by the Syrian people. Who are you to judge Assad?

Was that sarcasm? Because Assad targets all civilians. Also, in Ukraine, most of the shelling is done by the Russian government. If you haven't noticed, they invaded Ukraine.

No he doesn't. There are no barrel bombs falling on Homs, Damascus, Idlib, government controlled part of Aleppo. Ukraine was invaded by the US in November 2013 through Right Sector proxy. Russia is merely defending Russian speaking people of Donbas from Nazis of western Ukraine.

Assad is the legal president of Syria elected by the Syrian people. Who are you to judge Assad?

No he doesn't. There are no barrel bombs falling on Homs, Damascus, Idlib, government controlled part of Aleppo. Ukraine was invaded by the US in November 2013 through Right Sector proxy. Russia is merely defending Russian speaking people of Donbas from Nazis of western Ukraine.
I see you worship Russia Today. Or Alex Jones. Or both. The cradle of idiocy...

Assad says more than air strikes needed to wipe out terrorists. 8-)

War with Isis: US hails 'significant impact' of bombing raids but Syria's President Assad is not so sure - Middle East - World - The Independent

BTW when is Syria getting MiG-29M2s?

Female NDF soldier womans a Kord heavy machine gun in Jobar and blasts away terrorists 8-)

XAgEE87.jpg

EcVmwkx.jpg

Syrian army 130 mm artillery blasting terrorists 8-)

UGh1lL0.jpg

a hero of the NDF 8-)

aGIZjuo.jpg

NDF technical 8-)

KjjHUC2.jpg

Last edited:
Assad says more than air strikes needed to wipe out terrorists. 8-)

BTW when is Syria getting MiG-29M2s?

Female NDF soldier womans a Kord heavy machine gun in Jobar and blasts away terrorists 8-)

XAgEE87.jpg

EcVmwkx.jpg

Syrian army 130 mm artillery blasting terrorists 8-)

UGh1lL0.jpg

a hero of the NDF 8-)

aGIZjuo.jpg
lol, those women in the NDF only pose for the pictures. They don't actually fight. Source: my friend in Latakia. Also, I'm sure the airstrikes on Raqqa recently by the regime sure wiped out those 200+ civilians, err.."terrorists."
Keep on worshiping your dictator. You're going to go down with him. And if not, have fun frying in hell with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hezbollah 120 mm mortar

b485hEc.jpg

Hezbollah killing terrorists

PUvMgQ9.jpg

Heroes of the Syrian army in Hama with truck mounted 130 mm howitzers 8-)

vMBgdTM.jpg

Syrian soldiers in Iranian colored uniforms

J3q83AD.jpg

QeyOHDb.jpg

0ioeYzc.jpg

Syrian soldiers and rainbow

YWFpXuy.jpg

What appears to be ISIS's latest killing machine, 23 mm anti material gun :o:

isisgun638_1a7v5a1-1a7v5k2.jpg

NDF

yAmJrxw.jpg

@rmi5 @Dr.Thrax you guys are very concerned about Syrian lives?? I haven't seen a tear shed from you guys when the F$A terrorists commit massacres and suicide bombings killing children and women, and don't forget the mortars that fall on daily basis killing civilians... look we all know in 2010 there was no barrel bombs in Syria, it wasn't until the F$A terrorists came, F$A terrorists caused this mess in Syria, again compare Syria before and after "democracy" to hell with that terrorists "revolution", plus those barrel bombs mostly dropped on areas controlled by the terrorists, basically ghost towns... if F$A terrorists cared about the lives of Syrians and about Syria, they wouldn't hide in the cities and use people as human shields, if they are brave enough they would have fought away from the cities in order to protect the people and the cities, however those F$A terrorists are not Syrians, they are foreign sponsored and mercs. the Syrian government just like any other government has the right to pursuit the terrorists wherever the are found in Syria... and we will continue to fight until Syria is cleaned and peace is restored...
Now enough with your BS and lies, and thrax you're not Syrian... you claim that you're from Aleppo, what part of Aleppo?

@rmi5 @Dr.Thrax you guys are very concerned about Syrian lives?? I haven't seen a tear shed from you guys when the F$A terrorists commit massacres and suicide bombings killing children and women, and don't forget the mortars that fall on daily basis killing civilians... look we all know in 2010 there was no barrel bombs in Syria, it wasn't until the F$A terrorists came, F$A terrorists caused this mess in Syria, again compare Syria before and after "democracy" to hell with that terrorists "revolution", plus those barrel bombs mostly dropped on areas controlled by the terrorists, basically ghost towns... if F$A terrorists cared about the lives of Syrians and about Syria, they wouldn't hide in the cities and use people as human shields, if they are brave enough they would have fought away from the cities in order to protect the people and the cities, however those F$A terrorists are not Syrians, they are foreign sponsored and mercs. the Syrian government just like any other government has the right to pursuit the terrorists wherever the are found in Syria... and we will continue to fight until Syria is cleaned and peace is restored...
Now enough with your BS and lies, and thrax you're not Syrian... you claim that you're from Aleppo, what part of Aleppo?
Bunch of crap as your typical posts. You are a shameless propagandist but as I said before, you are too stupid for your job and if I was your boss , I would have fired you.

It doesn't matter how much propaganda he makes. Assad will never return to power. Too many crimes committed. Too many men and equipment lost. Russia is turning away. Only Iran remained. Now Russia backed off I'm expecting something going to happen to Iran.

Back
Top Bottom