What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

what I want press conference for . I say show me the discussion itself as proof of your claims
On 5:30 Ruhani says that Idlib must be cleansed.

Since that meeting the latest slaughter in Idlib has began.

On 5:30 Ruhani says that Idlib must be cleansed.

Since that meeting the latest slaughter in Idlib has began.
maybe you meant 5:59 that he said all participant agreed idleeb must be cleansed of terrorists and syria is one country not two country and the security of all neighbouring country must be achieved and the law of constitution must be achieved. and maybe what it make you angry is the lart he talk about isrsel illegal intervention or when he say there is no military solution for syria and the solution must be a plol
olitical one

maybe you meant 5:59 that he said all participant agreed idleeb must be cleansed of terrorists and syria is one country not two country and the security of all neighbouring country must be achieved and the law of constitution must be achieved. and maybe what it make you angry is the lart he talk about isrsel illegal intervention or when he say there is no military solution for syria and the solution must be a plol
olitical one
By "cleansing terrorism" he means slaughter and expel anyone who refuse to bow to inbred dictator Assad and his pedophile generals. Anyway this meeting ignited recent carnage in Idlib.

12 million slaughtered and expelled from homes was not enough. They want more and more.

By "cleansing terrorism" he means slaughter and expel anyone who refuse to bow to inbred dictator Assad and his pedophile generals. Anyway this meeting ignited recent carnage in Idlib.

12 million slaughtered and expelled from homes was not enough. They want more and more.
Your interpretation ,by the way iran is not even part of the operation.

Your interpretation
Thats not my interpretation.

* There was cease fire holding in Idlib (with some rare Assadist violations).
* Then there was meeting with Khamenaist where he urged to cleanse Idlib.
* Immediately after that meeting the slaughter of civilians in Idlib has began.

by the way iran is not even part of the operation.
This Hezbi terrorist was killed on Idlib frontline in May:

D6XXTw-XsAAYAyF.jpg

Your UAVs were seen over Idlib regurarly.

Khamenaists supply fuel for Assad's barrel bombers, swarms of Khamenaist mercenaries are still in Syria. Khamenaists can stop this slaughter any minute. But instead they urge to continue.

And even you personally. Instead to condemn the slaughter u are justifying it. That means u share the responsibility for that slaughter.

Last edited:
Thats not my interpretation. There was cease fire holding in Idlib.
Then there was meeting with Khamenaist where he urged to cleanse Idlib.
Immediately after that meeting the slaughter of civilians in Idlib has began.
cease fire had some condition (terrorrist give up their heavy weapon) did they gave their weapon up ?

Your UAVs were seen over Idlib regurarly.
means the ababil and mohajers we gave syria?

Khamenaists supply fuel for Assad's barrel bombers, swarms of Khamenaist mercenaries are still in Syria.
syria have both oil and refinary

cease fire had some condition (terrorrist give up their heavy weapon) did they gave their weapon up ?
I dont care what excuse u made for the slaughter. I am stating the fact that slaughter started since Khamenai-Putin summit on 14 February 2019 where they urged to cleanse Idlib.

And BTW, you one again justified this slaughter.

means the ababil and mohajers we gave syria?
I know these are Iranian drones, I dont care how u call them.

syria have both oil and refinary
90% of oil are imported.

I dont care what excuse u made for the slaughter. I am stating the fact that slaughter started since Khamenai-Putin summit on 14 February 2019 where they urged to cleanse Idlib.

And BTW, you one again justified this slaughter.

I know these are Iranian drones, I dont care how u call them.

90% of oil are imported.
that 90% of oil is used for civillian use , the military needs are met domestically
the drones belong to Syria .
and the attack started when terrorrist didn't honor the term of cease fire.
why kid ourselve the terrorristd never accepted it , it was a cease fire between Russia , Syria and Turkey and turkey said they will disarm the terrorrists but they failed to do that and so the attack started , iran was never part of the cease fire and is not part of the operation .

that 90% of oil is used for civillian use , the military needs are met domestically
the drones belong to Syria .
and the attack started when terrorrist didn't honor the term of cease fire.
why kid ourselve the terrorristd never accepted it
Once again you justify the indiscriminate bombings of millions women and children. Thats disguising.

, it was a cease fire between Russia , Syria and Turkey and turkey said they will disarm the terrorrists but they failed to do that and so the attack started , iran was never part of the cease fire and is not part of the operation .
Iran urged to start Idlib slaughter. Iran provides fuel, mercenaries and weapons so the slaughter would be possible.

And YOU are justifying the slaughter of women and children instead to condemn.

No day without slaughter. At least 12 civilians were mudrered by Putin aka Khamenai mercenaries in Maar Shurin

D_ljRXfXUAIz_cp.jpg

In Syria Assad, Khamenai and Putin forces are fighting side by side. They share responsibility for all crimes.

Without ur fuel, money, weapons, mercenaries... Assad would not hold a month. You are 100% responsible for all crimes made by pro-Assad forces.
But these barrel bombs are mostly Syrian air force or Russian air force, and between Russia and Iran who maintains Syria's airforce more? Ok, so these barrel bombs are mostly Syrian + Russian airforces work. stop being so obsessed about Iran. Meanwhile your older brother US has also killed many civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan, but i've never seen you show sympathy for those dead civilians b4. why such a hypocrite? if you really care about civilians i expect you to oppose it wherever it happens. can you start doing that? but u wont, cuz its not about civilians, its about making Assad look bad...but i understand, when you lose a war, you go for other things, like ecnomic sanctions, and "human rights " violations...blah blah... You will forever be right, and we will forever be the winners.

But these barrel bombs are mostly Syrian air force or Russian air force, and between Russia and Iran who maintains Syria's airforce more? Ok, so these barrel bombs are mostly Syrian + Russian airforces work. stop being so obsessed about Iran. Meanwhile your older brother US has also killed many civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan, but i've never seen you show sympathy for those dead civilians b4. why such a hypocrite? if you really care about civilians i expect you to oppose it wherever it happens. can you start doing that? but u wont, cuz its not about civilians, its about making Assad look bad...but i understand, when you lose a war, you go for other things, like ecnomic sanctions, and "human rights " violations...blah blah... You will forever be right, and we will forever be the winners.
I answered many times.

1) Whats going in Syria now is GENOCIDE. Nothing like this happening in Iraq or Afghanistan.

2) I dont post at all in Iranian forum (except couple times when i was tagged there). I dont write about horrible human right violations in Iran. I dont write about horrible crimes of Iranian militias in Iraq. So ur claim about my Iranian obsession is totally baseless. I just hate GENOCIDE.

3) Assad Putin and Khamenai mercenaries are literally fighting side by side in Syria, they fund each other support each other, tha's why they share full responsibility for each other crimes.

1) Whats going in Syria now is GENOCIDE. Nothing like this happening in Iraq or Afghanistan.
Actually, you've contradicted yourself- you said Assad has been killing "civilians", well, civilians cant be genocided because technically, genocide means systematic killing of people BASED on : race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc. but The general word "civilians" dont qualify for any of those, and thats the word you ALWAYS use, so SORRY mr manipulator, technical definitions confirm there is no real genocide in Syria. TRY AGAIN.
Also, whats happening in Palestine isnt GENOCIDE? hmm...go sit down u hypocrite. UN cant even agree with you, only US sides with you. Iron dome and arrow cant save you from Karma for all your crimes against Palestinians.
2) I dont post at all in Iranian forum (except couple times when i was tagged there). I dont write about horrible human right violations in Iran. I dont write about horrible crimes of Iranian militias in Iraq. So ur claim about my Iranian obsession is totally baseless. I just hate GENOCIDE.
The only place there is GENOCIDE in Syria is in your brain. UN, ICC, ICJ, Amnesty, etc have not said there is genocide in Syria. Its called a civil war. do you have a mind block going on with that?

3) Assad Putin and Khamenai mercenaries are literally fighting side by side in Syria, they fund each other support each other, tha's why they share full responsibility for each other crimes.
Agreed, but thats war, and crimes happen in all wars. grow up.

Actually, you've contradicted yourself- you said Assad has been killing "civilians", well, civilians cant be genocided because technically, genocide means systematic killing of people BASED on : race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc.
Assad systematically killing Sunni Arabs. For 8 years he is murdering on daily basis.

Also, whats happening in Palestine isnt GENOCIDE? hmm...go sit down u hypocrite. UN cant even agree with you, only US sides with you. Iron dome and arrow cant save you from Karma for all your crimes against Palestinians.
There is no any systematic killing in Palestine. Palestinian population is rapidly growing.

The only place there is GENOCIDE in Syria is in your brain. UN, ICC, ICJ, Amnesty, etc have not said there is genocide in Syria. Its called a civil war. do you have a mind block going on with that?
Assad for 8 years is indiscriminately bombing Sunni Arab towns on daily basis. I.e. conducts systematic murder based on race and religion. ie genocide.

Yemen vs Syria12.jpg

Agreed, but thats war, and crimes happen in all wars. grow up.
Whats going in Syria is not just crime. Its systematic murder for 8 years, i.e. GENOCIDE.

Assad systematically killing Sunni Arabs. For 8 years he is murdering on daily basis.

There is no any systematic killing in Palestine. Palestinian population is rapidly growing.

Assad for 8 years is indiscriminately bombing Sunni Arab towns on daily basis. I.e. conducts systematic murder based on race and religion. ie genocide.

View attachment 569679

Whats going in Syria is not just crime. Its systematic murder for 8 years, i.e. GENOCIDE.
and the solution is let these Wahhabis take over Syria cleans it from millions of Shiite Alawiite and Christine!? so is that going to find with you.

Every one knows that most of Syrian are fled their home to Syrian towns that are saver to Turkey to Jordan and to Europe.

Back
Top Bottom