What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Here the facts:

captu4545re-jpg.551882

captur54646e-jpg.551883

Whats going in Syria is nothing but GENOCIDE, comparing it to war in Yemen is totally sick.

CtNfF5jW8AA-IJH.jpg
And as I said according to your chart syrian population growth slowed since 2009 and the population declined since 2010 so it had nothing to do with the counter terrorism operation there.

And as I said according to your chart syrian population growth slowed since 2009 and the population declined since 2010 so it had nothing to do with the counter terrorism operation there.
No is declines in 2011. You slaughtered and displaced over 13 million Muslims just for sake of inbred atheist dictator.

D3tFEIlXsAEdsrw.jpg

No is declines in 2011. You slaughtered and displaced over 13 million Muslims just for sake of inbred atheist dictator.

D3tFEIlXsAEdsrw.jpg
I usually don't post unrelated picture but you can go at this page and see the actions of your mercenaries and see why we intervene in Syria
https://www.khaama.com/isis-playing-football-with-severed-head-palestinian-witness-9377/
And your chart shows 2010 if you can't see that then it only mean you don't want to see that and then there is no point arguing .

I usually don't post unrelated picture but you can go at this page and see the actions of your mercenaries and see why we intervene in Syria
https://www.khaama.com/isis-playing-football-with-severed-head-palestinian-witness-9377/
And your chart shows 2010 if you can't see that then it only mean you don't want to see that and then there is no point arguing .
Spear me of ISIS nonsense. Your thugs did nothing against ISIS. Your first large intervention was in Qusair, then u sieged Ghouta and gassed and starved people there, then u went to Homs and destroyed it to ashes, then u starved and expelled people in Qalamoun, then Aleppo... None of these places had any ISIS.

For years u attacked rebels together with ISIS. They are basically ur best allies.

Spear me of ISIS nonsense. Your thugs did nothing against ISIS. Your first large intervention was in Qusair, then u sieged Ghouta and gassed and starved people there, then u went to Homs and destroyed it to ashes, then u starved and expelled people in Qalamoun, then Aleppo... None of these places had any ISIS.

For years u attacked rebels together with ISIS. They are basically ur best allies.
Who was in Qusair ? It was Al Nusra front so spare me they are not terrorist nonsense.
By the way it happened in 2013 how the decline in population started in 2010 did they predict what happens later

Who was in Qusair ? It was Al Nusra front so spare me they are not terrorist nonsense.
By the way it happened in 2013 how the decline in population started in 2010 did they predict what happens later
her chart is fake

In Qusair were simple Syrian peasants, which were ethnically cleansed and slaughtered by Khamenai thugs. Just like 13 million other Syrians.

Decline started in 2011.

In Qusair were simple Syrian peasants, which were ethnically cleansed and slaughtered by Khamenai thugs. Just like 13 million other Syrians.

Decline started in 2011.
The chart say something else and about in Qusair they were peasant ,let I don't open my mouth.you knew the truth and anybody else who's eye is open knew the truth.

After all you can cure a blind but you can't cure a person who simulate blindness .

“We were raped first and then beaten until we fainted, at every interrogation” – Hajra, 28, detained in 2011.

“No matter how hard we resisted and tried to protect ourselves, they never stopped torturing, beating, insulting and, worst of all, raping us”- Bushra, 32, from Aleppo, detained in 2012.

“The prison guard would come to us sometimes and ask us ‘who is ready? Today I feel like it [sex]’, those of us who were unmarried or virgins would hide behind the married women because we would be terrified of being picked out.”- Saya, 32, from Aleppo, detained in 2014.

Very disturbing report by @khalil Dewan of @TRT into the barbaric imprisonment, incessant rape and torture of women in Asad’s dungeons in Syria.

https://researchcentre.trtworld.com...osZaONr2hFA5lMUuOfH4Qoc#.XK4iUwBGjbw.facebook

“We were raped first and then beaten until we fainted, at every interrogation” – Hajra, 28, detained in 2011.

“No matter how hard we resisted and tried to protect ourselves, they never stopped torturing, beating, insulting and, worst of all, raping us”- Bushra, 32, from Aleppo, detained in 2012.

“The prison guard would come to us sometimes and ask us ‘who is ready? Today I feel like it [sex]’, those of us who were unmarried or virgins would hide behind the married women because we would be terrified of being picked out.”- Saya, 32, from Aleppo, detained in 2014.

Very disturbing report by @khalil Dewan of @TRT into the barbaric imprisonment, incessant rape and torture of women in Asad’s dungeons in Syria.

https://researchcentre.trtworld.com...osZaONr2hFA5lMUuOfH4Qoc#.XK4iUwBGjbw.facebook

This boils my blood. May Allah destroy Assad and his supporters.

I didn't want to open my mouth, but when some bastards here do not have shame, lets to be clear and direct.

Sex ambitions of Salafi Terrorists were main pillar of Syrian so called (sex) revolution. Just come back to ISIS and Al-Qaeda propaganda and Videos and messages about Yezidi and Alawite and Druze and Shi'a ...... sex slaves for Mujaheddin.
They attack many Villages and killed men and took slave from women.(They called them Kuffar and learn this crime from Turkish series Harim Sultan)"Yes, sex slaves was and is pillar of .... and documented well even by popular TV shows"
I clearly understand European worries about them, they are waiting even now for good minutes to attack Europe and do what they did with Syrian.
Also they called sex brides from world to come to Syria and Iraq to service pig faces Mujaheddin.
Half of the children have born in their controlled area, are bastard and do not know who is his/her father.
This is reality of Wahhabism and Wahabi sect. These is reality of those who came to Idlib and Syria from across the world. they gather there for sex and rape of Alavi and Shi'a Muslims.

And some retards here w/o any shame are accusing Syrian government for something that they already did for hundreds of year.

Carried from this thread: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/trt-report-on-torture-of-women-in-assads-prisons.613171/

Lol, i never mentioned in any post that i am shia or sunni,,,
but i prefer as human,,, however i am sunni.... not shia nor wahabi...

However, its propaganda against bashar,,,
Iran and Syria both support Hizbullah and Hamas against Israel, So Israel and its puppet like US, Saudi, Turkey supports ISIS and other so-called Jehadi Mullah and are against Syria and Iran

So, any one who is against Iran, Syria and shia, i start posting about them, its not mean i am shia,
I am against extremism, and prefer to be a Human or Muslim atleast, but not Sunni or etc
People can/will/should criticize any regime for its wrongdoings - Iran and Syria are not an exception and far from being a saint in their respective activities. Iran, in particular, is extremely sectarian-minded society.

Bashar al-Assad is a dictator (much like Saddam Hussein), and a large number of Syrian nationals were growing sick of him. This is why Syrian civil war happened, and much of the country is ruined consequently.

Unfortunately, Iraqi Ba'athists saw an opening after the withdrawal of US-led forces from Iraq in 2011, and started ISIS movement with support of deadly AQI to overthrow post-Saddam Iraqi government. ISIS had legs in Syria as well, thanks in part to Assad regime providing safehavens to Iraqi Ba'athists and AQI operatives in earlier years.

ISIS movement hijacked the mandate of the original Syrian rebels (FSA) in Syria, and forced US to make a choice; topple Assad regime in Syria OR prevent ISIS from toppling post-Saddam Iraqi government in Iraq and taking over Syria in the absence of Assad regime; Obama administration chose the latter (Operation Inherent Resolve).

In the meantime, Russia and Iran joined hands with Assad regime to take care of the original Syrian rebels (FSA). Iran did contribute to fight against ISIS across Syria and Iraq in its own ways - credit where due. However, Operation Inherent Resolve was necessary to deliver a decisive blow to ISIS movement and ensure its downfall.

Israel, US, Turkey and KSA among others did not support ISIS movement - your claim is misplaced.

I didn't want to open my mouth, but when some bastards here do not have shame, lets to be clear and direct.

Sex ambitions of Salafi Terrorists were main pillar of Syrian so called (sex) revolution. Just come back to ISIS and Al-Qaeda propaganda and Videos and messages about Yezidi and Alawite and Druze and Shi'a ...... sex slaves for Mujaheddin.
They attack many Villages and killed men and took slave from women.(They called them Kuffar and learn this crime from Turkish series Harim Sultan)"Yes, sex slaves was and is pillar of .... and documented well even by popular TV shows"
I clearly understand European worries about them, they are waiting even now for good minutes to attack Europe and do what they did with Syrian.
Also they called sex brides from world to come to Syria and Iraq to service pig faces Mujaheddin.
Half of the children have born in their controlled area, are bastard and do not know who is his/her father.
This is reality of Wahhabism and Wahabi sect. These is reality of those who came to Idlib and Syria from across the world. they gather there for sex and rape of Alavi and Shi'a Muslims.

And some retards here w/o any shame are accusing Syrian government for something that they already did for hundreds of year.
Wahhabis wil be in lowest level of hell inshAllah. They are way worse to Muslims than i$raelis and yanks.

The fatwa back in 2013:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom