What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Quick geography lesson, Syria is located between the lavant and Mesopotamia, not Arabia.
And where is the Levant located ? In the Arab Peninsula (Arabia)

You know sometimes,you really need to start using your brain.
There is no other race causing wars,killing each other for no reason then,you people.
90% of the world wide wars are caused by you Arabs and here you genius dare to blame others.
Houthis are supporterd by iran, isis (daesh) from turkey, Kurds from Israel now deal with it !

Quick geography lesson, Syria is located between the lavant and Mesopotamia, not Arabia.
You'r just wasting you oxygen mate.

Last edited:
AHah. Romania the funny part of that Romania name of the European country is coming from the "Roma city". People there have the same latin roots.
But NO: Roman empire was just occupying they were not tribes and the populations there are not the descendants of the latin people. ;)
But you also forgot the gypsis who's names are also Roma and sinti:rofl:

You know sometimes,you really need to start using your brain.
There is no other race causing wars,killing each other for no reason then,you people.
90% of the world wide wars are caused by you Arabs and here you genius dare to blame others.

Your country is turning Arab, Kemal is gone and Erdogan spits on him everyday with his policies

Your country is turning Arab, Kemal is gone and Erdogan spits on him everyday with his policies
I am not sure someone could reach that level (or even 10%) of Kemal
He is probably the greatest personality of the region for the last century
@Swordbreaker12 roma for the people it comes from Indian (no match with Roma city but from Rama)
back to Syria

i agree with @500
Asad wins
Iran looses : again lot of money goes to Syria when Iran could use to improve the country and the life of Iranians (but of course who can expect a sick dictator like Khamenei to care about people of Iran )
Russia i don't know .. they still keep military base and showing they are a military solution since they were very successful (even more than Americans who totally failed to protect Iraq) so i would say as well
USA looses someway
Syria looses: until Asad didn't decide to give more democracy

Last edited:
Quick history lesson,
Arabia(arab world),read in context.
I said geography smart boi. It's called comprehension use it

It belongs to the Arabian peninsula
No it doesnt, wtf are u high on?

And where is the Levant located ? In the Arab Peninsula (Arabia)

Houthis are supporterd by iran, isis (daesh) from turkey, Kurds from Israel now deal with it !

You'r just wasting you oxygen mate.
The arabian peninsula is the arabian peninsula not the lavant. Who taught u geography, he should castrate himself

I said geography smart boi. It's called comprehension use it

No it doesnt, wtf are u high on?

The arabian peninsula is the arabian peninsula not the lavant. Who taught u geography, he should castrate himself
On what should I be high on Geograph teacher? Levant countries and Iraq are all arabic speaking countries they also belong to the arabian peninsula

Back
Top Bottom