What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

@500 i'm worried you might be paid by the ISraeli govt because you argue for every group that pretended to be Syrian people's real friends, but turned out to be proxies for sophisticated foreign interests.

WHITE HELMETS ARE RATS!

Russia catalogues Syrian Rat equipment for Russians to see. Mr. @500 how did "rebels" get all this equipment?

* Syrian army is destroyed.
NO its not. Russia and IRan prevented it from collapsing due to serious foreign supplied terrorists' actions, including the failed ones your country provided.
* Syrian economy is destroyed.
Yes, due to FOREIGN TERRORISTS countries like yours backed up,weaponized and funded seriously. It is being rebuilt now that the war is over. No condition is permanent. Syria will bounce back.

* Iran's economy is in crisis and needs to spend billions each year merely to prolong Assad's regime agony.
* Israel is stronger than ever.
1) Iran is used to it 2) Oil and resilience will buffer Iran. 3) this isnt the first "crisis" so whats new about this one? especially considering international sanctions are not involved. 4) Iran's enemies are weaker or/and distracted or/and less motivated to destroy Iran as of today. FACTS!

Conclusion: Israel lost Iran won. :cheesy::patsak::jester:
if you guys won why are you still doing airstrikes weekly in Syria? If syrian army was destroyed already what new thing is there for IAF To destroy? face it- IDF looks stronger than it really is. you guys took pounding from hamas and PIJ the last time. you get excited by visible military actions that mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. we are onto you and we are not distracted.

@500 i'm worried you might be paid by the ISraeli govt because you argue for every group that pretended to be Syrian people's real friends, but turned out to be proxies for sophisticated foreign interests.

WHITE HELMETS ARE RATS!
Only Nazi scum call people rats.

White helmets saved thousands people who were slaughtered by Assad Hezbollah and Russia bombs.

Russia catalogues Syrian Rat equipment for Russians to see. Mr. @500 how did "rebels" get all this equipment?
Most of it was captured from Assad.

NO its not. Russia and IRan prevented it from collapsing due to serious foreign supplied terrorists' actions, including the failed ones your country provided.
It is destroyed. Prior the war it was 12 division army with 4800 tanks. Now its bunch of gangs.

Yes, due to FOREIGN TERRORISTS countries like yours backed up,weaponized and funded seriously. It is being rebuilt now that the war is over. No condition is permanent. Syria will bounce back.
Its destroyed due to Assad/Russia bombings and ethnic cleansings.

1) Iran is used to it 2) Oil and resilience will buffer Iran. 3) this isnt the first "crisis" so whats new about this one? especially considering international sanctions are not involved. 4) Iran's enemies are weaker or/and distracted or/and less motivated to destroy Iran as of today. FACTS!
Oil will be never 120$ again. And in decade electric cars and other technologies will reduce oil demand even more. Khamenai regime is doomed just like USSR.

if you guys won why are you still doing airstrikes weekly in Syria? If syrian army was destroyed already what new thing is there for IAF To destroy? face it- IDF looks stronger than it really is. you guys took pounding from hamas and PIJ the last time. you get excited by visible military actions that mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. we are onto you and we are not distracted.
When we see some shipment we bomb it. Why not.

Oil will be never 120$ again. And in decade electric cars and other technologies will reduce oil demand even more. Khamenai re
How you produce electricity for those electric cars and trains ?

How you produce electricity for those electric cars and trains ?
GSR_Figures2016_14.jpg

global_gind_power_cumulative_capacity.svg_.png

That's taking each wind turbine and multiplying by number of wind turbines. In reality wind turbines interfere with each other. Because they convert wind to electricity, and by conservation of energy, wind turbines downwind receive much less wind which got used up by wind turbines upwind. So total wind power is much less than the number calculated by grade school math.

No where near what fossil fuel produce.

Fossil fuels is king. On Titan there is far more fossil fuels than there is on Earth. It will be tapped in future.

Titan Has More Oil Than Earth

https://www.space.com/4968-titan-oil-earth.html

Last edited:

WHITE HELMETS ARE RATS!

Too many Chechan around white helmet ......

No where near what fossil fuel produce.
1) Check tendency. I did not say it will happen in 1 day I said it will take more than a decade.
2) Even today electricity is not produced from oil, only from gas.

1) Check tendency. I did not say it will happen in 1 day I said it will take more than a decade.
2) Even today electricity is not produced from oil, only from gas.
In More than one to two decade who has enough oil to export ? We only can export oil for 15 to 20 years.

Assad is a bad person but which leader in the Middle East isn’t? I rather have him win than some Islamist lunatic.

More importantly, I like Assad winning to quell Erdogan’s Islamist agenda. Erdogan both failed abroad and domestically which means secularism wins in the Middle East.

Syria is a clusterfuck. Everybody lost besides Israel and the US. And we shouldn’t blame these two countries. We should blame the Islamists. They made this possible. I hope one day secular leaders in ME can come together to prosecute these Islamists.

Only Nazi scum call people rats.
You used 2 fallacies here:
1) Ad hominem(personal atack)
2) distracting from the argument
Which mean you have no real point. I have no other option but to assume i was right since you cant convince me otherwise.

White helmets saved thousands people who were slaughtered by Assad Hezbollah and Russia bombs.
then why were they afraid to stay in Syria once the war ended its active phase? CUZ THEY KNEW THEY WERE FOREIGN AGENTS with a foreign agenda.

Most of it was captured from Assad.
But what about the Israeli and american weapons there? was Assad also using those in large numbers? STOP LYING.

It is destroyed. Prior the war it was 12 division army with 4800 tanks. Now its bunch of gangs.
No its not. Even Afghanistan's army that relies on and needs foreign support hasnt been destroyed from incompetence, low morale and attrition so how will we say SAA is destroyed? Even if it doesnt have 4800 tanks it doesnt mean its destroyed. If you want to call the leftover of the army+ loyalist militias "bunch of gangs", thats your opinion, which we know if often far from reality.

Its destroyed due to Assad/Russia bombings and ethnic cleansings.
cause Assad+ Russia and Iran were just fighting themselves right? HA HA

Oil will be never 120$ again
thats irrelevant since Iran does not need $120/barrel of oil to survive.

And in decade electric cars and other technologies will reduce oil demand even more. Khamenai regime is doomed just like USSR.
and thats just fine since Iran has one of the most diversified oil-dependent economies in the ME(thanks to Sanctions). Iran embraces new technologies. If oil wont be needed why is Israel bullying Lebanon for oil found in the mediterranean? YOu say oil is not worth anything but yet your country is bullying other countries for it. make it make sense.

When we see some shipment we bomb it. Why not.
replace shipment with Taliban and Israel with US and you will see the US has been saying the same thing. YOu can only win battles, but you wont win the war. Especially not against Iranian.

You used 2 fallacies here:
1) Ad hominem(personal atack)
2) distracting from the argument
Which mean you have no real point. I have no other option but to assume i was right since you cant convince me otherwise.
Don't cry, I said nothing personal. Only a Nazi scum calls poeple rats.

then why were they afraid to stay in Syria once the war ended its active phase? CUZ THEY KNEW THEY WERE FOREIGN AGENTS with a foreign agenda.
They don't afraid to Stay in Syria, but stay under the rule of Assad's brutal and sadistic dictatorship.

But what about the Israeli and american weapons there? was Assad also using those in large numbers? STOP LYING.
1) There is no any Israeli weapons.
2) Some TOW missiles were supplied in 2014 - a year after massive invasion of Shia gangs from all over the world.

No its not. Even Afghanistan's army that relies on and needs foreign support hasnt been destroyed from incompetence, low morale and attrition so how will we say SAA is destroyed? Even if it doesnt have 4800 tanks it doesnt mean its destroyed. If you want to call the leftover of the army+ loyalist militias "bunch of gangs", thats your opinion, which we know if often far from reality.
Afghanistan army never was strong. Syrian army was one of the strongest in the world. Now its a bunch of mostly foreign sectarian gangs.

cause Assad+ Russia and Iran were just fighting themselves right? HA HA
Assad Russia and Iran were indiscriminately bombing towns for years. They leveled down most of the Homs , Aleppo, Deir Ez Zor, Damascus suburbs - industrial centers of Syria.

thats irrelevant since Iran does not need $120/barrel of oil to survive.
Its relevant because Iran wasted best times. In constant dollars Iran GDP per capita today is lower than it was 40 years ago during the Shah. Iran faces huge troubles now and they will only grow.

and thats just fine since Iran has one of the most diversified oil-dependent economies in the ME(thanks to Sanctions). Iran embraces new technologies. If oil wont be needed why is Israel bullying Lebanon for oil found in the mediterranean? YOu say oil is not worth anything but yet your country is bullying other countries for it. make it make sense.
1) 80% of Iran export is oil and they are still very poor. Without oil Iran will be as poor as Zimbabwe.
2) Israel is not bullying Lebanon over any oil. Its Lebanon who is trying to claim Israeli oil, but they can only bark.

replace shipment with Taliban and Israel with US and you will see the US has been saying the same thing. YOu can only win battles, but you wont win the war. Especially not against Iranian.
So Israel bombing Iranian shipments proves that Iran won the war? LOL You are so desperate.

Here something more about Assad Iran and Russia victory:

Capt3423ure.JPG

Assad aka Putin aka Khamenai thugs killed at least 20 civilians in past 2 days. Some of them, burned alive (can't post here).

DziwFd4X0AEY6m3.jpg

DzhlJ9VXgAElBH2.jpg

Dzi0fdnXQAAaQWN.jpg

Back
Top Bottom