What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Hasbara troll bastard, filthy rat al Nusra terrorist, why you don’t paid wahhabi troll never ever condemn Suadi/American massacaring of Yemeni children?

50,000 Yemeni children killed by extreme hunger in 2017 alone:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/50-000-children-died-from-extreme-hunger-and-disease-in-2017-alone-uk-has-yemeni-blood-on-its-hand.551034

Why u never condemn your bastard regime massacaring/torturing/raping Muslim children?!

You’re a palm face liar rat. You need an sniper bullet in your head just like an ISIS terrorist. Go cry for tens thousands of Yemeni children at least for once in this forum if you want us to believe you Zionist terrorist rat.

If you cared for kids you would at least cry for Yemeni children at least for once! You only care for your beloved beheaders in Syria.
Spare me fairy tales.

Those Khamenai goons don't looks starved at all.

DZdTnz5UQAAByxv.jpg

Not enough they slaughtered them, tortured, gassed, starved, barrel bombed, fried alive with thermite, buried alive in rubles, stole their property, expelled them to tents
Why is this girl. Going to Jihad'is terrorist controlled Idlib city. Where terroist and. Al qaida lives
images

^^^^^
Iam afraid this girl might be used as Sex slave by terrorist and Al qaida in Idlib

I fell sad for this girl I wish SAA could save this girl from becoming Sex slave

Last edited:
@galaxy_surfer please do not fall in @500 propaganda

she is promoting false Israeli news about East ghouta.

first of all, Iran was not part of East Ghouta campaign (only Russia and Syria involved)
secondly, just less than 10000 Terrorists and their families moved to Idlib heaven.
thirdly. deal for transfer is b/w Russia in one side and Qatar+Turkey+Egypt as Saudi representer on other side.
again Iran does not have anything about what happening in East Ghouta however we support Syrian government fight against Terrorism and we will help Syrian government to rebuild East Ghouta.

1)

Khamenai mercenaries are fighting in every battle, just often hidden for political purposes.

Here example of Khamenai thug killed in latest Ghouta offensive:

Here example how Assad propagandists claimed there is no Khamenaists in East Aleppo, but in fact there were plenty:
C6ZpYvIWgAMl5EL.jpg

C6ZpZ-1WUAAuj9L.jpg

C6ZpcpYWcAA9qgM.jpg

And here video which shows what so called SAA is actually is:

Finally without massive Khamenai money weapon, oil support Assadists would not last a month.

2) Already more than 30,000 left to Idlib. And most populous town Douma will follow tens of thousands more. Others are ethnically cleansed too.

3) As I already said Assad would not last a month without Khamenaist support. Everything he is doing is Khamenai policies. First time infamous green buses tactics was used in Homs, which was almost solely Hezbollah operation.

Last edited:
ISIS, FSA blood sucker rats in action:

Dozens of girls missing in Afrin

A mother looking for her 14-year-old girl who was abducted in Afrin under invasion, stated that dozens of girls are held captive and raped by Turkish forces and allied gangs.

20180330-kadinlar238a0b-image.jpg

• ANF - ZEYNEP KIZILIRMAK
  • AFRIN
  • Saturday, 31 Mar 2018, 00:00
The Turkish state and gangs are committing a war crime against women and girls in Afrin which is under their invasion. A mother who revealed the savagery while looking for her 14-year-old missing girl says; “What was done in Shengal is being done here now. The whole world must see this vileness.”

Invasion attacks of the Turkish state and jihadist gangs derived from ISIS and Al-Qaeda against Afrin Canton of Northern Syria continue for the third month. The savagery continues during genocidal attacks following the invasion of the city with the ultimate goal of de-Kurdifying the region. More war crimes are being committed in the region under invasion on daily basis. Looting the houses and shops of the people, eradicating traces of Kurdishness, shooting people on the streets, Turkish invaders and affiliated gangs are also targeting women. What was done by ISIS in Shengal before, where women were taken captive and subjected to systematic rape, is being done by Turkish forces in Afrin today.

ABDUCTION, CAPTIVITY, RAPE

According to reports, dozens of girls and women have been abducted so far in the Afrin city which was invaded on March 18. Those abducted are being held in some houses near the Vilayat Street in the city center, and subjected to systematic sexual assaults by Turkish soldiers.

WITNESS STATEMENTS CONFIRM THE ALLEGATIONS

A civilian residing in Afrin’s Mahmudiyah neighborhood, whom we will not mention by name for security reasons, told the following; “They have entered our houses and took all our valuable belongings since the day they came. They took all the gold, white goods and everything else away loading them on trucks. Then they gathered the people who remained in the city, and separated men and women in different areas. We were hearing the screams of women. I do not know what they did to them. They tortured us men, saying “you are supporters of terrorists, we will take all your belongings and women.”

SOME WERE NOT SET FREE

We were released after two days without food and water but some girls and women did not return. They were taken somewhere else and we do not know where. Two girls ages 14-15 are among those they took away.”

LEARNED ABOUT THE SITUATION WHILE LOOKING FOR HER DAUGHTER

The witness stated that the two girls, whom they have not heard about since March 22, are named F.H. and H.A.

Mother of H.A., whom we talked on the phone, stated that they have been trying secretly to find the two girls for days, and in the meantime they met with several families who have not heard from their girls either.

The mother told that women cannot go out in the street, so they wear burqa and look for their daughters.

“While looking for my daughter, I found out that many other girls are missing. As much as I myself learned, there are 15 girls missing and they are aged between 14 and 20. This is the number I have managed to find out only in the neighborhood I live.”

SHENGAL PRACTICE OF ISIS

According to what the mother has managed to learn from an Arab family that has close relations with the Turkish soldiers and gangs in the city, the abducted girls and women are held in some houses near Vilayat Street in the city center.

“They are keeping our children here. They have settled in the houses in that area and are not allowing anyone to approach there. What ISIS did in Shengal is being done here now. Our children are held captive and they are raped by the gangs. The world must see this vileness.”

TOURING THE NEIGHBORHOODS AND GATHERING YOUNG GIRLS

Another resident, an Arab in his/her own statement, confirmed the statements of the witness we spoke to, and the war crimes committed by the invading Turkish army and gangs in Afrin, telling; “A gang leader from the Turkish-affiliated Hamza Brigade is touring the neighborhoods and gathering young girls. They are taking these girls to the houses on Vilayat Street, presenting them to Turkish officers and gang members.”

https://anfenglish.com/features/dozens-of-girls-missing-in-afrin-25829

1)

Khamenai mercenaries are fighting in every battle, just often hidden for political purposes.

Here example how Assad propagandists claimed there is no Khamenaists in East Aleppo, but in fact there were plenty:
C6ZpYvIWgAMl5EL.jpg

C6ZpZ-1WUAAuj9L.jpg

C6ZpcpYWcAA9qgM.jpg

Finally without massive Khamenai money weapon, oil support Assadists would not last a month.

2) Already more than 30,000 left to Idlib. And most populous town Douma will follow tens of thousands more. Others are ethnically cleansed too.

3) As I already said Assad would not last a month without Khamenaist support. Everything he is doing is Khamenai policies. First time infamous green buses tactics was used in Homs, which was almost solely Hezbollah operation.

Please stop pretending you genuinely care about Syria. We all already know that you were celebrating the destruction in Syria. The only ethnic cleansing Syria is doing is cleansing their lands from terrorists from the suburbs of damascus into Idlib.

1)

C6ZpYvIWgAMl5EL.jpg

C6ZpZ-1WUAAuj9L.jpg

C6ZpcpYWcAA9qgM.jpg

please look about what you are posting sis
your posts were about Aleppo and there is not any doubt that Iran saved and liberate Aleppo.
again you didn't bring anything about Iran involvement in East Ghouta, Only Syrians and Russians involved in East Ghouta campaign.(congrats to them for their decisive victory)
I am seriously confused why you want to give credit and honor of East Ghouta liberation to Iran.
we do not have anything to hide and if we were there we openly announce.

Iran was not part of negotiations, Turkey + Qatar and Egypt + Saudis had negotiations and deal with Russia and Syrian government to move Terrorists from East Ghouta to Idlib and again what this have to Iran when Egyptians and Saudis sells their beloved Wahhabi Terrorists in Douma to Russians.
Soon Syrian government will clean all of the south Syria from Wahhabi thugs.

this is our honor that we stand with our allies and friends till end. Wahhabis and Terrorists kill and abuse people; So Hezbollah and Iran saved people of Homs to become another Idlib shit hole. Wahhabis do not have any future in Syria, and people of Syria stand with Resistance axis.

ISIS, FSA blood sucker rats in action:

Dozens of girls missing in Afrin

A mother looking for her 14-year-old girl who was abducted in Afrin under invasion, stated that dozens of girls are held captive and raped by Turkish forces and allied gangs.

20180330-kadinlar238a0b-image.jpg

• ANF - ZEYNEP KIZILIRMAK
  • AFRIN
  • Saturday, 31 Mar 2018, 00:00
The Turkish state and gangs are committing a war crime against women and girls in Afrin which is under their invasion. A mother who revealed the savagery while looking for her 14-year-old missing girl says; “What was done in Shengal is being done here now. The whole world must see this vileness.”

Invasion attacks of the Turkish state and jihadist gangs derived from ISIS and Al-Qaeda against Afrin Canton of Northern Syria continue for the third month. The savagery continues during genocidal attacks following the invasion of the city with the ultimate goal of de-Kurdifying the region. More war crimes are being committed in the region under invasion on daily basis. Looting the houses and shops of the people, eradicating traces of Kurdishness, shooting people on the streets, Turkish invaders and affiliated gangs are also targeting women. What was done by ISIS in Shengal before, where women were taken captive and subjected to systematic rape, is being done by Turkish forces in Afrin today.

ABDUCTION, CAPTIVITY, RAPE

According to reports, dozens of girls and women have been abducted so far in the Afrin city which was invaded on March 18. Those abducted are being held in some houses near the Vilayat Street in the city center, and subjected to systematic sexual assaults by Turkish soldiers.

WITNESS STATEMENTS CONFIRM THE ALLEGATIONS

A civilian residing in Afrin’s Mahmudiyah neighborhood, whom we will not mention by name for security reasons, told the following; “They have entered our houses and took all our valuable belongings since the day they came. They took all the gold, white goods and everything else away loading them on trucks. Then they gathered the people who remained in the city, and separated men and women in different areas. We were hearing the screams of women. I do not know what they did to them. They tortured us men, saying “you are supporters of terrorists, we will take all your belongings and women.”

SOME WERE NOT SET FREE

We were released after two days without food and water but some girls and women did not return. They were taken somewhere else and we do not know where. Two girls ages 14-15 are among those they took away.”

LEARNED ABOUT THE SITUATION WHILE LOOKING FOR HER DAUGHTER

The witness stated that the two girls, whom they have not heard about since March 22, are named F.H. and H.A.

Mother of H.A., whom we talked on the phone, stated that they have been trying secretly to find the two girls for days, and in the meantime they met with several families who have not heard from their girls either.

The mother told that women cannot go out in the street, so they wear burqa and look for their daughters.

“While looking for my daughter, I found out that many other girls are missing. As much as I myself learned, there are 15 girls missing and they are aged between 14 and 20. This is the number I have managed to find out only in the neighborhood I live.”

SHENGAL PRACTICE OF ISIS

According to what the mother has managed to learn from an Arab family that has close relations with the Turkish soldiers and gangs in the city, the abducted girls and women are held in some houses near Vilayat Street in the city center.

“They are keeping our children here. They have settled in the houses in that area and are not allowing anyone to approach there. What ISIS did in Shengal is being done here now. Our children are held captive and they are raped by the gangs. The world must see this vileness.”

TOURING THE NEIGHBORHOODS AND GATHERING YOUNG GIRLS

Another resident, an Arab in his/her own statement, confirmed the statements of the witness we spoke to, and the war crimes committed by the invading Turkish army and gangs in Afrin, telling; “A gang leader from the Turkish-affiliated Hamza Brigade is touring the neighborhoods and gathering young girls. They are taking these girls to the houses on Vilayat Street, presenting them to Turkish officers and gang members.”

https://anfenglish.com/features/dozens-of-girls-missing-in-afrin-25829
Poor Syrian girls.
Erdogan Army will face with his crimes in Syria soon. God will punish them.

Please stop pretending you genuinely care about Syria. We all already know that you were celebrating the destruction in Syria. The only ethnic cleansing Syria is doing is cleansing their lands from terrorists from the suburbs of damascus into Idlib.
1) Don't judge me to according to urself.
2) 12 million Syrians ethnically cleansed. Thats biggest ethnic cleansing since WW2 and biggest ethnic cleansing of Muslims in entire history.

The Army's 'Military Review' Just Declared that America Was Defeated in Syria
Task and Purpose,The National Interest Sun, Apr 1 6:38 AM GMT+5
Task and Purpose

Security, Middle East

Could this be true?
The Army's 'Military Review' Just Declared that America Was Defeated in Syria
I was interested to see in an article in the new issue of “Military Review,” a publication of the U.S. Army, conclude that, “Russia appears to have won at least a partial victory in Syria, and done so with impressive efficiency, flexibility, and coordination between military and political action.”

Looking at Putin, the article states that “the Russian campaign might be judged a qualified success from the standpoint of the Kremlin’s own objective.”

As for the United States, Saudi Arabia and Jordan, the authors (who are not Army employees—one is at the Center for Naval Analyses, and the other is at the Kennan Institute) conclude “it is certainly a defeat for those who opposed the Russian-led coalition.”

On the other hand, I thought as I read this grim assessment, military victory does not guarantee political success–as the U.S. whole of government has demonstrated so well in both Iraq and Afghanistan. I have to wonder, is winning Syria really that big a prize? Or will there be a sequel (“Syria II: Putin vs. the Ayatollahs”) in which Russia grapples with Iran over who is in charge?

Interesting side note from the article, something I didn’t know: “Russian drones are rumored to have flown more sorties than manned aviation over Syria. The best Russian drones were licensed production variants of Israeli models—a product of Russian-Israeli defense cooperation. Despite substantial spending on development, Russia still has no armed unmanned aircraft systems, and thus lacks a real time recon-strike option for its drone platforms.” Worth keeping this grain of salt in mind when Putin goes shooting his mouth off about all the fancy new weapons he has.

This article by Tom Ricks originally appeared at Task & Purpose. Follow Task & Purpose on Twitter.

More Articles from Task & Purpose:

- 7 Veteran-Friendly Manufacturers That Are Hiring

- The 6 Types Of Contractors You Encounter Overseas

- Here’s How Marines Fared On The New Physical Fitness Test

Image: Wikimedia Commons

Read full article

https://www.yahoo.com/news/army-apos-apos-military-review-013800181.html

please look about what you are posting sis
your posts were about Aleppo and there is not any doubt that Iran saved and liberate Aleppo.
Look more carefully. I am talking about East Aleppo battles after takeover of Aleppo city by Assad thugs. Assad propagandists claimed that only Syrians fight there and it was a lie.

I also posted a video where Hezbies pose as Syrian soldiers.

again you didn't bring anything about Iran involvement in East Ghouta, Only Syrians and Russians involved in East Ghouta campaign.(congrats to them for their decisive victory)
I am seriously confused why you want to give credit and honor of East Ghouta liberation to Iran.
we do not have anything to hide and if we were there we openly announce.
1) There is no any honor in slaughtering poorly armed peasants with help of two huge countruies and swarms of armed to teeth mercenaries.
2) Iran involvement in Ghouta started in 2013. When with help of Iraqi and Hezbollah thughs Ghouta was encircled. Then they started starvation. Then they gassed Ghouta with Iranian rockets.

this is our honor that we stand with our allies and friends till end.
Eeach day of Assad in power costs u millions of dollars. Instead developing ur economy and care about poors of ur people u are using money to slaughter poors of Syria (which u call rats wahhabis terrorists and so on). You just lost ur last chance. In 20 years most of the cars will be electric. And Assad will fall anyway, coz only a retard can believe than 2 million Alawis will rule 22 mln Syria forever.

Look more carefully. I am talking about East Aleppo battles after takeover of Aleppo city by Assad thugs. Assad propagandists claimed that only Syrians fight there and it was a lie.

I also posted a video where Hezbies pose as Syrian soldiers.

1) There is no any honor in slaughtering poorly armed peasants with help of two huge countruies and swarms of armed to teeth mercenaries.
2) Iran involvement in Ghouta started in 2013. When with help of Iraqi and Hezbollah thughs Ghouta was encircled. Then they started starvation. Then they gassed Ghouta with Iranian rockets.

Eeach day of Assad in power costs u millions of dollars. Instead developing ur economy and care about poors of ur people u are using money to slaughter poors of Syria (which u call rats wahhabis terrorists and so on). You just lost ur last chance. In 20 years most of the cars will be electric. And Assad will fall anyway, coz only a retard can believe than 2 million Alawis will rule 22 mln Syria forever.
You again repeat your bulshits without any fact or evidence.
thanks to Russia agreement with Arab states East Ghouta and Douma liberated from Saudi thugs.
Saudis sold their own shits in East Ghouta and you can not wash that with your bulshits and IRAN was not involve in East ghouta operation in 2018.

Russia and SAA did all of the operation.
Thanks to them for decisive victory

You again repeat your bulshits without any fact or evidence.
thanks to Russia agreement with Arab states East Ghouta and Douma liberated from Saudi thugs.
Saudis sold their own shits in East Ghouta and you can not wash that with your bulshits and IRAN was not involve in East ghouta operation in 2018.

Russia and SAA did all of the operation.
Thanks to them for decisive victory
Fact: During Eastern Aleppo battles Assad propagandists claimed that no Khamenai mercenaries fight that and it was a lie.

Fact: Hezbollah thugs do pose as SAA soldiers.

Fact: i showed example of Khamenai mercenary killed in last battle.

Fact: E Ghouta was encircled in 2013 thanks to Khamenai mercenaries.

Back
Top Bottom