What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

You are really frustrated. Israeli SF for example saved hundreds of hostages in Uganda, captured radar in Egypt
and brought it to Israel.

The Israeli unit commander was killed, 3 hostages killed and many other Israeli soldiers and hostages were wounded. Nothing to brag about especially when facing some third world child soldiers.

As for the amazing feat of Israeli special forces stealing a radar. They used a platoon to overrun a few conscripts in the Middle of the night. Congratulations :lol:

Israeli "special forces" getting beat up. I do give them some credit they are good at beating up kids and stealing food from Palestinians. No wounded when Soviets paratroopers guarded an important installation in Egypt, the Israelis avoids the Soviet paratroopers.

IMG_3565.JPG

You asked, what are Spetznaz achievements? Spetsnaz have their original in Stalingrad, they fought large and successful battles in Afghanistan, Chechnya, Dagestan, Georgia and Syria. They killed tens of thousand of enemy soldiers. The Israelis stole a radar and got beat down by civilians on an aid ship.

Coward assassination of Afghan president Amin who was an ALLY of USSR and slaughtering hundreds of hostages in Beslan school and Dubrovka theater.

Once again. Spetsnaz had no part in the theater siege, they did not kill children in Bestlan. Russian soldiers crawled through windows to save children while they were being sprayed with bullets; they carried wounded children and evacuated hundreds of people safely.

All kids children and adults say the same thing, the Chechens shot at fleeing kids. But of course for degenerate like you, facts mean nothing, you just make things up yourself.

Russian soldiers saving children in Beslan. Once again there are facts and there are your pathetic lies.

IMG_3561.JPG
IMG_3562.JPG

SF did not play any role there.

:lol: okay degenerate. I just provided photos and pictures of Russian special forces in Aleppo, including interviews with 4 special forces officers that received medals. Let's see, I have proof and you have nothing. As usual you are a pathological liar with zero evidence to back anything.

Typical posture pics for retarded kids.

Look the degenerate is frustrated :lol:

100% fair tale I am subscribed to all major Assadists twitters and no one reported that story.

Twitter is your source? You are such a degenerate :lol:

How does a random twitter user make someone more credible if they post it on their account? The special forces soldiers gave interview of what happened. I take that as credible, twitter is not credible.

There is also videos of them killing some of the terrorists. Is that real enough for you?

1) I should not disprove something that based on nothing except Russian propagandists.
2) Well yes they are pathological liars. Recent example is about clearing all Syria from ISIS.

Yes, yes Russians are liars. In the meantime 'there is no homeless Palestinians', 'Israeli does not bulldoze any homes'. Talk about a deluted liar and degenerate conscript reject.

You lied not me.

What did I lie about? Are you that challenged? I provided pictures, videos and interviews. You provided nothing and just accused me without disproving a single piece of evidence I provided. You are obviously intellectually challenged.

In 30 years of Intifada were killed about 10 K Palestinians. Their life expectancy grew and no one was displaced.
In 6 years of war in Syria were slaughtered half million, life expectancy dropped by 20 years and half of Syrian population was displaced.

Spare everyone. Israel openly bulldozes Palestinian homes, blockades aid, and discriminates against everyone that is not a Jew, even Jews that don't practice that wired Jew religion are desciminated against.

The Israeli unit commander was killed, 3 hostages killed and many other Israeli soldiers and hostages were wounded. Nothing to brag about especially when facing some third world child soldiers.
Operation was cared thosands kms away against regular army of a country. While ur Spetznaz in own country slaughtered hundreds.

As for the amazing feat of Israeli special forces stealing a radar. They used a platoon to overrun a few conscripts in the Middle of the night. Congratulations :lol:
Yes its great achievement. Show me anything like this from ur spetznaz.

You asked, what are Spetznaz achievements? Spetsnaz have their original in Stalingrad, they fought large and successful battles in Afghanistan, Chechnya, Dagestan, Georgia and Syria. They killed tens of thousand of enemy soldiers. The Israelis stole a radar and got beat down by civilians on an aid ship.
You could not point a single operation. Just bla bla nonsense about Stalingrad where it did not play any role at all.

Once again. Spetsnaz had no part in the theater siege, they did not kill children in Bestlan. Russian soldiers crawled through windows to save children while they were being sprayed with bullets; they carried wounded children and evacuated hundreds of people safely.

All kids children and adults say the same thing, the Chechens shot at fleeing kids. But of course for degenerate like you, facts mean nothing, you just make things up yourself.
Yous Spetznaz slaughtered hundreds of hostages both in Beslan school and in theater. Thats their major achievement.

:lol: okay degenerate. I just provided photos and pictures of Russian special forces in Aleppo, including interviews with 4 special forces officers that received medals. Let's see, I have proof and you have nothing. As usual you are a pathological liar with zero evidence to back anything.
You provided posture picture of some guys walking with sun glasses around.

Twitter is your source? You are such a degenerate :lol:
Yes twitter is great source of information. Of course u need to analyze information from different sources, geolocate and so on. Uncounted times I found in twitter information long before it appears in mainstream news. Neither Assadists nor rebel side reported any clashes with Russians on that front.

On the other hand Russian MoD are proven pathological liars and propagandists.

Yes, yes Russians are liars. In the meantime 'there is no homeless Palestinians', 'Israeli does not bulldoze any homes'. Talk about a deluted liar and degenerate conscript reject.
You are lying. I never said Israel does not bulldoze any homes. If something bult illegally it will be bulldozed. Jew or Arab no matter.

What did I lie about? Are you that challenged? I provided pictures, videos and interviews. You provided nothing and just accused me without disproving a single piece of evidence I provided. You are obviously intellectually challenged.
U lied about 4.4 mln displaced in Iraq. And even if it was true its still less than 12% of Iraq population compare to over 50% displaced in Syria. All towns liberated from ISIS by US coalition are already repopulated. While tiny Palmyra "liberated" by Assad/Putin thugs is still empty.

Spare everyone. Israel openly bulldozes Palestinian homes, blockades aid, and discriminates against everyone that is not a Jew, even Jews that don't practice that wired Jew religion are desciminated against.
I post figures and facts u post empty slogans.

https://southfront.org/us-backed-forces-repel-large-attack-of-isis-on-al-tanaf/

It seems isis is transferred-allowed to regroup in usa controlled altanf region south Syria in order to make further operations to cut Iraq-Syria border connection. Considering Syrian troops and Tiger forces are shifted to Hama region for ongoing Idlib operations and increasing attacks of isis in villages north of albuqamal a sudden isis attack just like after the first taking back of albqamal by Saa is possible.
If there is shortage of Saa troop presence to fend of such attack because of ongoing operations in Idlib, other allied groups such as Hezbollah should always maintain enough presence in strategic border region to fend off further attacks that will come from usa occupied regions in South and eastern euphrates sides.

Operation was cared thosands kms away against regular army
of a country. While ur Spetznaz in own country slaughtered hundreds.

You are challenged :lol: ras gharib (where the radar was stolen) to Iliat Israel is just 214km. Now factor in Israeli FOBs (forward operating bases) and the distance is nothing.

IMG_3566.PNG

Yes its great achievement. Show me anything like this from ur spetznaz.

Show me anything similar to Operation Storm-333. The Spetsnaz have never been involved in anything as embarrassing as using an entire platoon against a couple of conscripts and getting a unit commander killed in the process or getting beat up by civilians on an aid ship. :lol:

You are bragging about a platoon of Israeli soldiers stealing a radar from a few conscripts while the Spetsnaz have carried out operations where a dozen or few dozen soldiers killed hundreds of enemy fighters.

You could not point a single operation. Just bla bla nonsense about Stalingrad where it did not play any role at all.

What are you talking about degenerate? Can you not read? I gave many examples where special forces were used extensively. The US and British used them extensively in Iraq and Afghanistan, now they are using them in Syria. Russia used them in Afghanistan, Chechnya and Georgia. Falluja seen many coalition special forces used. Who killed Osama?

If you want something specific. Here is a recount from 'Mujahadeen' and the source is American so you can't pull the, "Russians are liars".

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-05-24/news/mn-7472_1_soviet-union

Yet shortly before dawn one day in March, the eight fighters with the National Islamic Front of Pakistan rebel group who were manning the post were surprised and killed by Soviet commandos, probably from the spetsnaz special forces.

Rebel commanders who examined the demolished post after the Soviets left came to a startling conclusion: The Soviet commandos had climbed the sheer cliff and attacked from behind.

Yous Spetznaz slaughtered hundreds of hostages both in Beslan school and in theater. Thats their major achievement.

No, the Chechens slaughtered hundreds of children in Beslan. And again no Spetsnaz were ever involved in the theater siege.

You look like an idiot by making up fake claims.

You provided posture picture of some guys walking with sun glasses around.

Again degenerate status confirmed. Those are ballistic eyewear that are used in combat by almost every well equipped military.

IMG_3568.PNG
IMG_3573.JPG
IMG_3570.JPG

It just proves you have no argument at all, you are so desperate from frustration that you make a ridiculous claim that those Spetsnaz were just wearing sunglasses only to realize you are an idiot and those are not sunglasses.

Yes twitter is great source of information. Of course u need to analyze information from different sources, geolocate and so on. Uncounted times I found in twitter information long before it appears in mainstream news. Neither Assadists nor rebel side reported any clashes with Russians on that front.

Anyone can claim anything on Twitter, it's no different then using Facebook or any other social media.

I have a video interview with 4 of the 16 Russian soldiers involved in the operation. Which is far more credible then random claims on social media.

You are lying. I never said Israel does not bulldoze any homes. If something bult illegally it will be bulldozed. Jew or Arab no matter.

Egg on your face in 3...2...1 :lol:

IMG_3571.PNG

U lied about 4.4 mln displaced in Iraq. And even if it was true its still less than 12% of Iraq population compare to over 50% displaced in Syria. All towns liberated from ISIS by US coalition are already repopulated. While tiny Palmyra "liberated" by Assad/Putin thugs is still empty.

I post figures and facts u post empty slogans.

You posted some bogus pre war numbers and wallah...

You are dishonest, many people fled those cities when ISIS took over but one can not expect anything honest from you. You are a pathological liar.

You are challenged :lol: ras gharib (where the radar was stolen) to Iliat Israel is just 214km. Now factor in Israeli FOBs (forward operating bases) and the distance is nothing.

View attachment 442413
I was talking about Entebe operation, retard.

Show me anything similar to Operation Storm-333.
You just confirmed my point: the most "glorious" operation of ur Spetznaz is the murder of the president Amin who was an ALLY of USSR at that time. Thats most coward and sick SF operation of all times.

The Spetsnaz have never been involved in anything as embarrassing as using an entire platoon against a couple of conscripts
The purpose of SF is penetrate behind enemy lines and destroy value assets. And if u manage also bringing it home is simply brilliant. Military radars are always well guarded, not "couple of conscripts".

What are you talking about degenerate? Can you not read? I gave many examples where special forces were used extensively. The US and British used them extensively in Iraq and Afghanistan, now they are using them in Syria. Russia used them in Afghanistan, Chechnya and Georgia. Falluja seen many coalition special forces used. Who killed Osama?
In Falluja SF did not play any significant role at all. It were Infantry and Marines supported with armor brigade team.

Yet shortly before dawn one day in March, the eight fighters with the National Islamic Front of Pakistan rebel group who were manning the post were surprised and killed by Soviet commandos, probably from the spetsnaz special forces.

Rebel commanders who examined the demolished post after the Soviets left came to a startling conclusion: The Soviet commandos had climbed the sheer cliff and attacked from behind.
Wow, Spetznaz managed to kill 8 shepherds. That's what makes u proud so much? LOL. Thats most brilliant operation after slaughter of own hostages.

No, the Chechens slaughtered hundreds of children in Beslan. And again no Spetsnaz were ever involved in the theater siege.
Its u who slaughtered them with flame throwers and tanks and its ur SF gassed people to death in theater.

Again degenerate status confirmed. Those are ballistic eyewear that are used in combat by almost every well equipped military.
Dark filters are used in open field not in buildings as on ur staged photo.

Anyone can claim anything on Twitter, it's no different then using Facebook or any other social media.
There are many twitter accounts who have 100% links in Assad military. They provide news much earlier than mainstream media. Same with rebel. Neither side reported any clash with Russian Spetznaz. That story is total fairy tale for retards.

Egg on your face in 3...2...1 :lol:

View attachment 442416
You don't understand difference between home and neighborhood. You are obviously mentally challenged.

You posted some bogus pre war numbers and wallah...
No I post numbers from the UN.

http://www.unhcr.org/iraq-emergency.html

US Has No Choice But Accept Assad Rule, Regime Change Strategy Dead - Analysts
© AFP 2017/ LOUAI BESHARA
OPINION
04:13 15.12.2017Get short URL
Any Trump administration decision on whether to accept Syrian President Bashar Assad in power or not is irrelevant because of realities on the ground, yet forces in the US military would upend any strategy opposed to regime change, analysts told Sputnik.

WASHINGTON (Sputnik) — On Tuesday, the US State Department effectively contradicted a report in the New Yorker published on Monday saying the US government was now prepared to accept Assad remaining in power for the next four years, citing unnamed US and European officials.

State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert told a press briefing on Tuesday that the US government did not believe Assad would stay in power and that Washington remained committed to the Geneva peace process.

"We remain committed to the Geneva process, we believe that the future of Syria will not include Bashar al Assad, but that is ultimately up to the Syrian people," Nauert said on Tuesday.

US CANNOT REVERSE SYRIA’S BATTLEFIELD GAINS

The US government would have to recognize Assad’s continuing in power as he had won the six year war in his country and there was nothing the United States could do about it, University of Pittsburgh Professor of International Affairs Michael Brenner said on Wednesday.

"This is not a matter of preference, but of necessity dictated by objective circumstances," Brenner said. "Assad has won the battlefield. One cannot obtain diplomatically what you lost in war."

1033131235.jpg

© AFP 2017/ ISNA / HOSSEIN HOSSEINZADEH
Iran Will Pull Out of Syria Immediately If Damascus Requests This – Analyst
Recent US maneuvering in Syria has had two objectives, Brenner explained. US goals were "to carve out zones of influence in the northeast [of Syria] and the desert west," he said.

The former would be dominated by the Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG) militia under US direction and the latter by remnants of the Daesh terror group who were allowed to escape Raqqa and their local tribal allies, Brenner said.

"The puncturing of larger Kurdish ambition by the Baghdad government along with a lack of interest as serving as American proxies has cut the ground out from under the former. The latter is doomed by Syrian-Iraqi cooperation in squeezing the last of the Islamic State (Daesh)," Brenner explained.

Washington had adapted to these developments and now sought leverage in post-war political negotiations, Brenner said. However, "That is now a dead issue since we are sidelined by Russia, Turkey and Iran," he said.

1059985974.jpg

© SPUTNIK/ MUSA SALGEREEV / NEWSTEAM
'Real De-Escalation': Why Putin Announced Pullout of Russian Troops From Syria
The Defense Department nevertheless remained determined to hold on to operating areas in the middle of Syria, Brenner stated.

"The other objective, dear to the hearts of the Pentagon, has been to maintain its base network in Syria linked to an even large network in Iraq. There is no legal basis for this, thought or justification," he said.

Trump had agreed to continue the policies of his predecessor Barack Obama to support Israel, Saudi Arabia and the Gulf Arab emirates against Iran and Syria, dangerously heightening tensions in the region, Brenner warned.

"We still have the powerful alliance of Saudi Arabia, UAE [United Arab Emirates] and Israel. Trump has signed on to a sectarian cum power political war between two regional factions. No good can come from it," he said.

US HARDLINERS STILL SEEK CONFLICT WITH SYRIA’S ASSAD

Human rights lawyer and peace activist Dan Kovalik warned that Trump still faced hardline elements among US policymakers determined to block his policy of accommodation with Assad.

"Of course, we know from history, including very recent history, that there are very powerful forces in the United States which may not allow this to happen," he said.

Trump’s readiness to recognize Assad’s continuation in power promised to end the era of US efforts to topple governments across the Middle East region, Kovalik noted.

"If Trump is able to carry out his commitment to accept Assad as Syria’s president until 2021, this could mark the welcome end to the dark period of US-sponsored regime change and state destruction in the Middle East," he said.

1055052820.jpg

© REUTERS/ SANA
Trump Has No Say on Who Rules Syria After Assad’s Decisive Victories - Ex-US Ambassador
It was in the best interests of Syria and the world to revive the notion of national sovereignty and self-determination and for the international community to recognize the current government in Syria, Kovalik remarked.

The United States should "allow the Syrian people to decide through peaceful elections who their own leaders will be," he said.

However, elements within the United States might seek to orchestrate a fake incident or atrocity in attempt to force Trump into a new conflict with the Syrian government, Kovalik warned.

"I would imagine that the chances of something like this happening again are very great," he said.

Peace-loving people around the world needed to that the Syrian people be permitted to freely choose their president through the ballot box without any intervening moves to oust Assad from power, Kovalik added.

The views and opinions expressed by Michael Brenner, Dan Kovalik are those of the contributors and do not necessarily reflect those of Sputnik.

https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201712151060015243-us-accept-assad-rule/

Iranian Commander Killed, And Health Center Destroyed In Southern Rural Aleppo

Iranian media agencies confirmed that a senior Iranian Revolutionary Guard (IRGC) commander, and two of his escorts were killed in clashes with military factions in southern Aleppo on the 14th of December. According to the Iranian media sources, commander Mohammed Shalikar comes from the province of Shahrastan in Iran, and was killed from wounds he sustained during combat in rural Aleppo.

In another context, the Russian air strikes on the town of Tal al-Daman in southern rural Aleppo, caused the destruction of the village mosque. The only health center in the Tal al-Daman was rendered out of service, due to more than 20 air raids carried out by the Russian airforce on the nearby village of Umm Al-Amad.

The fighting in the southern rural Aleppo has escalated dramatically since more than a month, between the FSA factions and the regime forces, with the latter seeking to advance in the region, and gain access to Abu Al-Thuhour military airbase in eastern rural Idlib. The FSA factions however, were able to foil more than 30 attacks on Jabal al-Hoss area. The regime forces suffered heavy losses as a result, and lost many of its fighters.

https://rfsmediaoffice.com/en/2017/...ealth-center-destroyed-southern-rural-aleppo/

IS militants moving freely under pro-Syrian regime forces' watch: US-led coalition

A US-backed rebel group and the US-led coalition killed more than 20 Islamic State (IS) militants, and detained a number of them near a base in the southern Syrian desert, the coalition revealed on Thursday.

In a statement, the coalition noted it had, along with the Maghawir al-Thawra rebel group, detected a convoy on Wednesday near al-Tanf on the Syrian border with Jordan and Iraq, and launched a military operation “to prevent further incursions.”

“Despite the presence of Russian-backed, pro-Syrian regime forces in the area, Da’esh [IS] still finds ways to move freely through regime lines and pose a threat,” Brigadier General Jonathan Braga, the director of the operation for the coalition, said.

The convoy had come within the established 55 km perimeter surrounding the Tanf base, a place where US Special Forces operate, a US official told Reuters on the condition of anonymity.

http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/ca7d7384-ef66-4b8e-87e3-aa3f8b010cff

As usual everything Russia says is he opposite. After their so called withdrawal they escalated bombings resuming use of incendiary bombs.

Using incendiary bombs in populated areas is a war crime.

So the winners in this war is Assad/Syria, Russia, Iran sort of then the losers are isis, usa and israel right?

So the winners in this war is Assad/Syria, Russia, Iran sort of then the losers are isis, usa and israel right?
another way to identify the losers- they complain more about "war crimes" than the actual war they've lost. Both sides have committed henious war crimes but if ISIS/Jahbat/Israel/ had won the war, we know they wouldn't be complaining of "war crimes".

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom