What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

So the winners in this war is Assad/Syria, Russia, Iran sort of then the losers are isis, usa and israel right?
In order to identify winners and losers you should compare current situation with pre war in 2011.

Winners:
Kurds - got resource rich North Syria.
USA - got resource rich North Syria as protectorate.
Israel - Syria and its army is destroyed. Iran and Hezbollah got its own Vietnam.

Losers:
Assad regime - it controlled 100% of Syria. Now it barely controls half and lost virtually all resources. Army and economy totally destroyed. In order to survive needs billions from Iran and Russia each year + mercenaries.
Iran - economical crisis. Need to spend billions each year to keep its failing dictator afloat.
Russia - economical crisis and sanctions. Need to spend billions each year to keep its failing dictator afloat.

I think the loser here is Israel. Their plan to set Syria on fire backfired badly. Now they have to deal with IRGC and Hezbollah on their borders.

A bunch of idiot politicians.

I think the loser here is Israel. Their plan to set Syria on fire backfired badly.
If it was Israel that made millions of Syrians in all 18 Syrian provinces to revolt (I guess some secret mind control technology). Then it worked perfectly.

Now they have to deal with IRGC and Hezbollah on their borders.
They always were at our borders. Now they control much less borders than in 2011. Also they shit in pants when see IDF soldier.

A bunch of idiot politicians.
Fortunately u managed to flee to US from ur idiot politicians. Alas other 70 mln Iranians we that lucky.

Those who support freedom and oppose illegitimate mass murdering dictatorship always have the moral triumph over tyrants and their lackeys, whether the tyrants and their lackeys win or lose militarily. In Spain in the 1930s, Franco - assisted by Hitler - also had the "armed triumph" over those fighting for freedom. But then given your adulation of Assad tyranny, you'd have been supporting Hitler anyway.

If it was Israel that made millions of Syrians in all 18 Syrian provinces to revolt (I guess some secret mind control technology). Then it worked perfectly.
I am talking about Israeli stance and influence. Dumbass.
They always were at our borders. Now they control much less borders than in 2011.
False. Now the borders are crawling with Fatimiyoun and other Shia militias. Your blind policies towards Syria made it a hotbed for Shia militias.

It was not like this pre-2011. Instead of swallowing the bitter pill (like you did in 2006) you continue your denial.

Fortunately u managed to flee to US from ur idiot politicians. Alas other 70 mln Iranians we that lucky.

How many Jews live outside Israel?

How many Iranians live outside Iran ?

You are more dumber than i thought.

You repeat ur nonsense. Many people spoke about USSR crimes in Afghanistan, by ur idiotic logic USSR won war there. Ditto USA in Vietnam.

Here I explained very clearly with facts who are winners and who are losers:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/syri...id-not-allowed.333727/page-1398#post-10101528
Your ''explanation'' is as follows :

''Army and economy totally destroyed''

Totally... lol. No wonder no one takes you seriously, dumbass.

Those who support freedom and oppose illegitimate mass murdering dictatorship always have the moral triumph over tyrants and their lackeys, whether the tyrants and their lackeys win or lose militarily. In Spain in the 1930s, Franco - assisted by Hitler - also had the "armed triumph" over those fighting for freedom. But then given your adulation of Assad tyranny, you'd have been supporting Hitler anyway.
How can you compare Hitler and Assad? Assad has no regional ambitions and was party to a CIVIL WAR, which is not what Hitler did.
Those who support freedom and oppose illegitimate mass murdering dictatorship always have the moral triumph over tyrants and their lackeys,
Tell that to Libyans.

I am talking about Israeli stance and influence. Dumbass.
According to ur theory Israel made millions of Syrians in all Syrian provinces to revolt. That shows suped huge influence of Israel.

False. Now the borders are crawling with Fatimiyoun and other Shia militias. Your blind policies towards Syria made it a hotbed for Shia militias.

It was not like this pre-2011. Instead of swallowing the bitter pill (like you did in 2006) you continue your denial.
In 2011 Khamenai aka Assad thugs controlled 100% of Syrian border with Israel. Today they control barely 5% of Syrian border with Israel.

How many Jews live outside Israel?

How many Iranians live outside Iran ?

You are more dumber than i thought.
When Israel was created only 5% of world's Jews lived there. Today more than 50% live in Israel.
On the other hands Iranians flee from Ayatula regime.

Your ''explanation'' is as follows :

''Army and economy destroyed''

Totally... lol. No wonder no one takes you seriously, dumbass.
Yes Assad army is totally destroyed. When u hear Assad army in news that actually all sort of gangs moslty foreign sectarian thugs.

This video tells everything u need to know about so called Assad army:

How can you compare Hitler and Assad? Assad has no regional ambitions and was party to a CIVIL WAR, which is not what Hitler did.
ChOOydpUgAAb9C9.psd.jpg

The illegitimate Assad terror dictatorship starving, slaughtering and dispossessing the children of Ghouta and across Syria.

Even , if it was true, he is defending his country, one of the President’s job..Sissi slaughtered over 1000, in live tv feed...so who is the real dictator and the real terrorist.

Even , if it was true, he is defending his country, one of the President’s job..Sissi slaughtered over 1000, in live tv feed...so who is the real dictator and the real terrorist.
Assad is not defending his country. On contrary he destroyed his country in order to prolong his useless rule. And since Syrians refused to kill for sake of him he invited foreign thugs and basically turned Syria into a colony of foreign powers.

Assad is not defending his country. On contrary he destroyed his country in order to prolong his useless rule. And since Syrians refused to kill for sake of him he invited foreign thugs and basically turned Syria into a colony of foreign powers.
I thought those thugs were imported by the Sauds, the Qataris and Israel...unless you are pointing the finger to your BFF Hizbollah and Iran..Those two came to help the Syrian ,like the French,the brits, The US and their cohorte came to help you in the demonted plan to destroy Syria..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom