What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

I posted pics of some youth who can never earn for such car. Obviously they are kids of rich parents.

I said mostly. There is tiny strip Euphrates river still in ISIS hands which is not desert.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran...tary-training-isis.504659/page-2#post-9632402

And as u can see in not desert areas Assadits are banged even by extremely weaken ISIS even in very narrow strip.

Thats almasdar numbers actually.

After encirclement of Mosul and Raqqa Iraqi Baath (aka ISIS) is virtually defeated. Thats why Syrian Baath (aka Assadists) are grabbing lands with ease. Alas besides desert not much left for Assadists.

Then who is fighting ISIS in Iraq? israel? they are same frontier seeking the same goal ... and if they are grabbing lands with ease then why American don't step in to take all glory?

Iran has 80 million citizens, means some 20 million men ready for military service, but you are sending some poor refugee kids to die for Assad. Yick.

Are you serious? the US has got more than 300 millions population which base on your logic means it has 75 millions men ready for military services .. then why NATO in Afghanistan?Libya? considering the fact that they spend much more money they should mobilize at least half of them and rescue world from axis of evil .... and when you mentioned those refugee kids I just realize you know nothing about them.

Then who is fighting ISIS in Iraq? israel? they are same frontier seeking the same goal ... and if they are grabbing lands with ease then why American don't step in to take all glory?
Don't tell me that Syrian Baath (Assad) is fighting Iraqi Baath (ISIS) in Iraq. :lol:

Are you serious? the US has got more than 300 millions population which base on your logic means it has 75 millions men ready for military services .. then why NATO in Afghanistan?Libya?
Because its NATO operation. You ask strange questions.

US does not use poor refugees to fight its wars like Khamenai Iran.

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1151671/middle-east

Published — Monday 28 August 2017
ANKARA: Turkey has again boosted its military presence along its southern border to prevent hostile incursions by Kurdish fighters from the People’s Protection Units (YPG) in northern Syria.

Ten trucks carrying tanks and howitzer artillery pieces moved into position on Saturday in Kilis province, immediately across the border from the Kurdish-controlled Afrin region of Syria.

The YPG are US allies in the fight against Daesh in Syria, but Ankara views the group as terrorists, and an extension of the outlawed Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK), which has conducted an armed insurgency in Turkey for more than 30 years.

YPG militias have de facto autonomy in parts of northern Syria bordering Turkey, and there was an exchange of fire with Turkish artillery in Afrin in June.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said Turkey will not allow “terror groups” to create a corridor in northern Syria. The Turkish military’s Operation Euphrates Shield from August 2016 until March this year targeted Daesh, but also aimed to prevent the YPG from forming such a corridor by linking areas such as Aziz and Manjib.

Turkey views the establishment of a Kurdish entity in northern Syria as a threat to its integrity and national security, said Kadir Ertac Celik, an adviser at the Ankara Center for Crisis and Policy Studies (ANKASAM).

“In this context, Turkey places the protection of the regional status quo and stability at the top of its foreign policy agenda. And if needed, Turkey can launch a military intervention into Afrin region,” he said.

The current rapprochement between Russia and Iran strengthened Turkey’s hand, Celik said.

Ankara has begun identifying its security line beyond its national borders, and it has the ability and determination to intervene against any national threat on legitimate grounds, Celik said.

“This border reinforcement move is a clear message and a precaution vis-a-vis the unfolding geopolitics in northern Syria.”

Turkey has openly expressed its willingness to intervene in the PKK/YPG presence in northern Syria for some time, as manifested by a series of discussions in recent weeks, said Merve Seren, a researcher on security studies at the Foundation for Political, Economic and Social Research (SETA), a think tank in Ankara.

“The visits to Ankara by the Iranian chief of staff, Gen. Mohammad Baqeri, and Jim Mattis, US defense secretary, have been considered as showing support by these countries to Turkey’s counterterrorism efforts against PKK and its offshoots,” he said.

Turkey could launch a partial military intervention into the Tal Rifaat area of northern Aleppo and then into Afrin, Seren said.

data=ePeEtGQRlvLK4a6U7wVSbeSNkCVjmZ4Dsdgo0elPt67ljBa4rV7kyue68gYI5rnWcBqiYoy6bzXq_tga9bPInax9ni-lRMmGtbVHGzycQ1sxyuTgnbkB58DehXaCBzLI152d2Y_qvpmr2-Cgq5crZX5UCXLrSygVhW29v_GSKwHru8giElg_kZ3hFwEPwcvN8NfOd66F6bigOEuR6-ch4g

Whatever the casualties (which Isis overestimates for propaganda reasons) the Syrian military will will retake what they lost within days and gain even more territory. Isis is losing mass territory each day and growing weaker and more demoralized.
The actual number of killed was 300:

DIPiO8bW0AArUl5.jpg

Ironically the slaughter of Assadists happened in anniversary of Daraya massacre, when Asadists slaughtered over 400 civilians in 25 August 2012:

DIHMNhqXgAISAcN.jpg

The actual number of killed was 300:

DIPiO8bW0AArUl5.jpg

Ironically the slaughter of Assadists happened in anniversary of Daraya massacre, when Asadists slaughtered over 400 civilians in 25 August 2012:

View attachment 421841

Come on now, I thought you said there was no Isis presence where the SAA is fighting. You tap dance around reality. When the Syrian military takes large swaths of territory from Isis you claim that they ware taking empty desert yet you contradict yourself by posting some anonymous and unverified claim on twitter.

Every time Isis kills Syrian soldiers or their allies and grabs land which Isis then commits atrocities against the local population you cheerfully glee about it. When Isis loses territory you are mostly quiet and suddenly not so enthusiastic.

Come on now, I thought you said there was no Isis presence where the SAA is fighting. You tap dance around reality. When the Syrian military takes large swaths of territory from Isis you claim that they ware taking empty desert yet you contradict yourself by posting some anonymous and unverified claim on twitter.

Every time Isis kills Syrian soldiers or their allies and grabs land which Isis then commits atrocities against the local population you cheerfully glee about it. When Isis loses territory you are mostly quiet and suddenly not so enthusiastic.
Why I need to explain u everything 20 times.

ISIS territories emerged in Syria in the beginning of 2014. Until the beginning of 2017 Assadists did virtually nothing against ISIS. They together attacked the rebels acting as allies. Only when ISIS became extremely weakened Assadists began to grab their territories. But even extremely weakened ISIS still kicks their bums.

ISIS territories emerged in Syria in the beginning of 2014. Until the beginning of 2017 Assadists did virtually nothing against ISIS. They together attacked the rebels acting as allies. Only when ISIS became extremely weakened Assadists began to grab their territories. But even extremely weakened ISIS still kicks their bums.

Rebels did nothing against ISIS either.

No how many times do I need to explain it to you. After the SAA took Aleppo they were able to free up thousands of soldiers and left Isis exposed. kursk and Aleppo are a parallel, after the Germans were defeated at Kursk the Soviets swept the Germans aside until they defeated them for good at Berlin. The SAA also took Palmyra before the Kurds even started fighting in Raqqa and before the Iraqis started fighting in Mosul.

You can't even get the basic facts right. And what is it going to be? Are the SAA grabbing empty land or are they dying by the hundreds attacking supposedly empty land? Your arguments are full of holes.

No how many times do I need to explain it to you. After the SAA took Aleppo
Thats my point: Assadist priority was fighting rebels and not the ISIS (their Baath buddies).

they were able to free up thousands of soldiers and left Isis exposed. kursk and Aleppo are a parallel, after the Germans were defeated at Kursk the Soviets swept the Germans aside until they defeated them for good at Berlin.
Idiotic analogy. Who is ISIS who are rebels in that scenario?

Are the SAA grabbing empty land or are they dying by the hundreds attacking supposedly empty land? Your arguments are full of holes.
Because they are totally incompetent. Thats why guys with rusty AK beat armed to teeth Assadists even in empty desert.

Rebels did nothing against ISIS either.
Rebels were simultaneously attacked by Assadists and ISIS.

So Assad won his little civil war. Okay fine. He can have Syria. Its just a pile of rubble anyways. Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom