What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

there was a rumor that it was Russians downing your jet. was that true in your opinion?
Doesn't matter if a Russian operator pressed the button or not. Those missiles fired from Syria. That's enough reason to turn our weapons against them.

if you are right so why Syrian people should pay the price?
Syrian people shouldn't pay the price. That is why we have millions of them as refugees.

Assad should pray the price and Iranian leadership should pay the price. Assad is barrelbombing civilians and Iran is sending him troops and supplies.

You know we are dealing with separatist terrorists but we never massed killed the people who are in the region.
how do you compare kurds with ISIS? different things actually. I don't support Kurds at all but I guess erdogan improved relations with them. but who can imagine having open relations with ISIS, JN and talibanistic elements?

Syrian people shouldn't pay the price. That is why we have millions of them as refugees.
Assad should pray the price and Iranian leadership should pay the price. Assad is barrelbombing civilians and Iran is sending him troops and supplies.
but what we see is Syrian people paying the price of turkeys strategic depth idea of davudoghlu.

but what we see is Syrian people paying the price of turkeys strategic depth idea of davudoghlu.
Don't worry. The people who are responsible for bombing Syrian civilians and the ones who supply them will pay the price.

how do you compare kurds with ISIS? different things actually. I don't support Kurds at all but I guess erdogan improved relations with them. but who can imagine having open relations with ISIS, JN and talibanistic elements?

I didn't said "Kurds", i said "Seperatist Terrorists"......

Well, all these human right things are not yours or anyone else's concern

Leave aside humanitarian side of the situation, It's Turkey hosts nearly 2 ml of refugees who run from war and those barrel bombs which costs daily millions of dollars, total more than 4,5 bl. dollars...which makes it our concern..

P.S Please don't start with Turkey caused civil war and chaos in syria BS...

@Serpentine A question..

Do you support Iran's support to Assad? And secondly what do you think about barrel bombs on civilians?

Back
Top Bottom