What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

About Hazm and SRF yes, what you are saying is true. But it also true when you think, ISIS defeated SAA and Iraqi forces. Confisticated their weapons too.. :meeting:
but they did not join them. many of -as you said- moderates joined JN and IS.

Hostile in what way ?? Did our military showed hostility to Syria before this incident ? No... if they have much that balls, they should have hit Israeli jets long ago....
didn't they apologize for that?

I would rather say Iran is responsible. Iran backs up Assad the dictator and mass murderer. If Iran didn't support him. He would be gone long time ago and Syrian people would know peace. Unfortunately Iran is showing its true face and soon they will be knocking on your door too.
many dictators are backed by many others. so all the dictated countries should face the fate of Syria?
if that could be that easy as you said US would remove assad within a week. but they are wiser than you think. because they knew who would dominated in syria in case of power vacuum.

didn't they apologize for that?

You mean Syria from us ? Nope, they didn't... or a half assed statement...although, i still say we did wrong at that time.

Instead of giving aid to rebels. We should have leveled the military base that shoot down our plane.

I many times said, i'm against Erdoğan's Syria policy... but i'm not accepting like Turkey backing ISIS or other Jihadist freaks.
About Hazm and SRF yes, what you are saying is true. But it also true when you think, ISIS defeated SAA and Iraqi forces. Confisticated their weapons too..

The difference is that Syrian and Iraqi ones are the governments of those countries, good or bad doesn't matter. But paying money/weapons to random people who answer no one about what they do. Besides, when you give yourself the right to arm these people, then you shouldn't complain about countries arming PKK/ because there may be some countries who consider them as 'moderates'. That's your logic.

The difference is that Syrian and Iraqi ones are the governments of those countries, good or bad doesn't matter. But paying money/weapons to random people who answer no one about what they do. Besides, when you give yourself the right to arm these people, then you shouldn't complain about countries arming PKK/ because there may be some countries who consider them as 'moderates'. That's your logic.

We don't barrel bomb our citizens. PKK not fighting with military but going against unarmed people,etc...

Also, we know some countries aiding PKK, but they are not doing openly. I wish that they had balls to reveal their intentions.

You mean Syria from us ? Nope, they didn't... or a half assed statement...although, i still say we did wrong at that time.
Instead of giving aid to rebels. We should have leveled the military base that shoot down our plane.
there was a rumor that it was Russians downing your jet. was that true in your opinion?

We don't barrel bomb our citizens. PKK not fighting with military but going against unarmed people,etc...
I guess if Islamist infections like that in Syria inflicted your country you even would have used atomic bomb if available for purging them.

Also, we know some countries aiding PKK, but they are not doing openly. I wish that they had balls to reveal their intentions.
Well, all these human right things are not yours or anyone else's concern, especially when we know Erdogan, Obama and others don't give a damn about Syrians. Barrel bombs started after thousands of foreigners went to Syria. I don't know how many more Syrians should die until you understand the only point of arming anyone inside Syria is prolonging the war and killing of more people.

You know Assad family has funded PKK terrorism in Turkey for decades. Is it weird that Turkey is doing the same to Assad now?

Also there is a difference. Turkey is a democratic country while Assad is a dictator and lost all legitimacy. Assad has gone down a road with no return. He doesn't have a future in Syria anymore.

Also there is a difference. Turkey is a democratic country while Assad is a dictator and lost all legitimacy. Assad has gone down a road with no return. He doesn't have a future in Syria anymore.

a clichee heard from turkish guys for 3 and a half years.

I guess if Islamist infections like that in Syria inflicted your country you even would have used atomic bomb if available for purging them.

You know we are dealing with separatist terrorists but we never massed killed the people who are in the region.

Back
Top Bottom