What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

What are you talking about?
Do you really hate Zi0nism?
If true , you are with us. Finally there will not be a reason to attack each other.

I am muslim this shoudl answer your question.. and I talk about that currently all nations are unislamic and more or less masonic..

Use more respectably words
in matter of allah this were the lightest words I used against you.. you declared with your post 99 names o allah as satanic.. no respect for this..

I am muslim this shoudl answer your question.. and I talk about that currently all nations are unislamic and more or less masonic..

in matter of allah this were the lightest words I used against you.. you declared with your post 99 names o allah as satanic.. no respect for this..
You mean this : (Read the translation of quotes on the banner)

Capture.PNG

That is who we are. It's almost 4 decades that we have paid the prize of protecting our Palestinian Sunni brothers. If Egypt changes it's policy , we can make Hamas and other Sunni groups as strong as Hezbollah. Only if our Sunni brother countries permit us.
Also Turkey must stop protecting terrorist groups in Syria.
The union between Muslim countries is my dream but as it seems that day is so far away from us and USA is the main reason.

Last edited:
Union between Muslim countries ? Mates the use of religion as a unifying force died in Europe with the Peace of Westphalia when then leading figures in Europe recognized that religion cannot substitute for the national interest. All the sweet displays of "brotherly religiousness" is just make up for society to consume. Religion can't and never will overcome national interests. Unless ofcourse you make religion your national interest with which you'd doom yourself to becoming an isolated banana republic...so let's stop this bullshit of religious union. Ain't never going to happen

500 is a beneficial poster on this thread unlike Iranians and pro-Assadist who are only trying to create off topics and arguments.

Why dont you just come out and say you love @500 's type of "propaganda"?.in life many time you have to choose 1 - do you want to win or be right? you and 500 will surely be "right",but Assad will win. am cool with that. u can call us pro-assadists or whatver u want, yes am even Iranian in heart, but at the end of the day u guys are on the losing side, so if your stance was that right why wont u guys win? Dont get mad at us that your side is losing.

View attachment 339801[/QUOTE]
Union between Muslim countries ? Mates the use of religion as a unifying force died in Europe with the Peace of Westphalia when then leading figures in Europe recognized that religion cannot substitute for the national interest. All the sweet displays of "brotherly religiousness" is just make up for society to consume. Religion can't and never will overcome national interests. Unless ofcourse you make religion your national interest with which you'd doom yourself to becoming an isolated banana republic...so let's stop this bullshit of religious union. Ain't never going to happen
Yeah i know. I already said that it's so far away from us. You will sell us out easily. Undoubtedly USA has counted on your treason. That's why you kill Syrian Muslims becoz of their oil fields. If we ignore brotherhood, there will be no reason to stop treasons.
However USA has fooled you by that quote : There is no religious brotherhood. It can separate Muslim countries easily. While USA's Zionist rulers are in brotherhood. Have some search about George Soros and David Rockfeller That's the key point of their success against us. Some of Muslims are betraying other Muslims. Unfortunately You learned nothing from that midnight coup. You never understood what happened to Egypt's Morsi. You will never understand. I'm wasting my time.
At least when you stand on our martyred Syrian brothers bodies , behave them like a Muslim. That's all i can ask from you Turks.

Last edited:

Yeah i know. I already said that it's so far away from us. You will sell us out easily. Undoubtedly USA has counted on your treason. That's why you kill Syrian Muslims becoz of their oil fields. If we ignore brotherhood, there will be no reason to stop treasons.
However USA has fooled you by that quote : There is no religious brotherhood. It can separate Muslim countries easily. While USA's Zionist rulers are in brotherhood. Have some search about George Soros and David Rockfeller That's the key point of their success against us. Some of Muslims are betraying other Muslims. Unfortunately You learned nothing from that midnight coup. You never understood what happened to Egypt's Morsi. You will never understand. I'm wasting my time.
At least when you stand on our martyred Syrian brothers bodies , behave them like a Muslim. That's all i can ask from you Turks.[/QUOTE]
Amusing that you think I approach the world through a religious filter...I certainly don't. Nations exist to protect and further their interests and I want the best for my country (Turkey) which doesn't include transmutating my country into a ultra religious, third world pariah state. Every country ( even the ones you "support") act in their national interests...religion is just used to suger coat and control the public. Please realize that religion is the business of the individual and not of the state. Cheers

PS: "Syrian Muslim brothers"? Is Isis and YPG supposed to be our brothers? Naaaah. As for the real Syrians...my country has been hosting 3 million of them while the remaining regional players (except Jordan and Lebanon) have done nothing. We are more human than all of you put together in this case, now sod off

Why dont you just come out and say you love @500 's type of "propaganda"?.in life many time you have to choose 1 - do you want to win or be right? you and 500 will surely be "right",but Assad will win. am cool with that. u can call us pro-assadists or whatver u want, yes am even Iranian in heart, but at the end of the day u guys are on the losing side, so if your stance was that right why wont u guys win? Dont get mad at us that your side is losing.
Assad barely controls his own bedroom. What he can win? U can slaughter hundreds of thousands of people in name of Assad but thats about it.

At least when you stand on our martyred Syrian brothers bodies , behave them like a Muslim. That's all i can ask from you Turks.
Amusing that you think I approach the world through a religious filter...I certainly don't. Nations exist to protect and further their interests and I want the best for my country (Turkey) which doesn't include transmutating my country into a ultra religious, third world pariah state. Every country ( even the ones you "support") act in their national interests...religion is just used to suger coat and control the public. Please realize that religion is the business of the individual and not of the state. Cheers

PS: "Syrian Muslim brothers"? Is Isis and YPG supposed to be our brothers? Naaaah. As for the real Syrians...my country has been hosting 3 million of them while the remaining regional players (except Jordan and Lebanon) have done nothing. We are more human than all of you put together in this case, now sod off[/QUOTE]
You are humans?
Really?
That sounds like a joke to me. You displaced Syrian people , raped their refugees and sold their women in black market then you tell me you hosted them and also you are humans. Really?
ISIS is your brother. You funded them and helped them to enter Syria. Obviously ISIS is a NATO-protected army and it has nothing to do with Syrian people. Al-Nusra , USA's so called moderate terrorists , are your brothers.
I asked you to behave based on honor but you dodged it as always. That's becoz you have no honor. Your bloody history, massacring Armenian Christians and corrupt Ottomanism , proves that you are honor-less.

pri.org/stories/2016-06-30/turkey-s-complicated-relationship-isis

mintpressnews.com/211624-2/211624/

observer.com/2016/02/deal-with-the-devil-turkey-props-up-isis-by-buying-its-stolen-oil/

Fortunately Putin is able to handle Erdogy. I think that Erdogy is changing his policies.

The discovery of Turkish chemicals bomb-making workshop belonging to ISIS :

4.PNG
5.PNG
7.PNG
8.PNG

1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG

Attachments

• 6.PNG
    6.PNG
    533.9 KB · Views: 20

PS: "Syrian Muslim brothers"? Is Isis and YPG supposed to be our brothers? Naaaah. As for the real Syrians...my country has been hosting 3 million of them while the remaining regional players (except Jordan and Lebanon) have done nothing. We are more human than all of you put together in this case, now sod off
You are humans?
Really?
That sounds like a joke to me. You displaced Syrian people , raped their refugees and sold their women in black market then you tell me you hosted them and also you are humans. Really?
ISIS is your brother. You funded them and helped them to enter Syria. Obviously ISIS is a NATO-protected army and it has nothing to do with Syrian people. Al-Nusra , USA's so called moderate terrorists , are your brothers.
I asked you to behave based on honor but you dodged it as always. That's becoz you have no honor. Your bloody history, massacring Armenian Christians and corrupt Ottomanism , proves that you are honor-less.

pri.org/stories/2016-06-30/turkey-s-complicated-relationship-isis

mintpressnews.com/211624-2/211624/

observer.com/2016/02/deal-with-the-devil-turkey-props-up-isis-by-buying-its-stolen-oil/

Fortunately Putin is able to handle Erdogy. I think that Erdogy is changing his policies.[/QUOTE]
Filth that support a dictator who is burning down his own country just because he happens to be from the same Islamic sect as them have right to speak of honor. Your understanding of honor extends only as far as the likes of Assad/ Hezbollah, that's that. Now don't quote me again you sectarian, lying and unremarkable dog.

That's in Ramadi yesterday @mohammad45

Turkey under the dictator Erdogan has a major hand in the war on Syria, all the terrorists who performed their 'hijrah' came through Turkish borders, most of the arms that entered Syria came through Turkey. Ammonium nitrate that IS uses for IED's came from Turkey, an article pointed out how a blind eye has been pulled to all of it.

Just because Turkey has some fights with IS now doesn't proof they never had supported IS, the US has been fighting the Taliban for 15 years now, but they have supported them before. All of this is is known with US and other officials, they just don't put the emphasis on it for whatever reason. US Chief of Staff Dempsey admitted state support to IS during a congress hearing, that's just one.

In mid 2016 Turkey finally banned the sales of ammonium nitrate only after this product attacked their own forces, they pulled a blind eye and sold when it was killing people in Syria and Iraq by IS hands.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-fertilisers-idUSKCN0YV1MD

Turkey has banned the sale of fertilisers containing ammonium nitrate, which can be used in explosives, after at least half a dozen car bomb attacks this year, the agriculture minister said on Thursday.

Handarat camp, Kindi hospital, Shuqaif housing complex and industrial complex (purple area) captured by allied forces.
photo_2016-10-02_15-57-42.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom