What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

^^^

500 has been posting pictures, videos and news non stop exposing Assad and his allies crimes from the beginning while Iranians and pro Assadist provide nothing and are always trying to cause a debate with him over a irrelevant subject in this thread just because he is exposing their crimes, he must be driving you guys crazy. :lol:

meftV0q.gif

Global Research ? Fars News? Okay...

P.S: the US nearly downed SAA aircraft for bombing too close to US SpecOps. Bomb a "Joint Operations Room" and see how quickly things get real.
It was taken out with a russian naval cruise missile strike.Somehow I doubt the us is going to risk a shooting war with russia over syria when it wasnt even willing to try its luck shooting down syaaf aircraft.

looks like IS is being given breathing room in Syria again, barely any major offensive ops against them.

Another funny Assadist propaganda. Interview with "Nusra" commander:

People geolocated that its in Assad area. I showed to video to Arab friend he laugh hard. He said that this guy tried to mimic standard Arabic in the beginning like Nusra commanders talk but it went very bad and later he stopped even trying. The funniest thing is that he wears a big golden ring. Every kid knows that its forbidden for Muslims, but Alawis who made this fake dont know.

Fri Sep 30, 2016 | 9:30am EDT
WHO says 338 killed in eastern Aleppo in past week
r

Director of World Health Organization's (WHO) Department of Emergency Risk Management and Humanitarian Response Rick Brennan speaks during a news conference in Geneva, Switzerland September 30, 2016. REUTERS/Pierre Albouy

Fighting in Syria's besieged eastern Aleppo has killed 338 people since Sept. 23, including 106 children, and 846 have been wounded, including 261 children, the World Health Organization said on Friday.

"We are asking for four things: stop the killing, stop attacks on health care, let the sick and wounded out and let the aid in," Rick Brennan, WHO's head of emergency risk management and humanitarian response, told a U.N. briefing in Geneva.

"The situation really is unfathomable."

Russia and Syrian government forces launched a campaign to recapture the rebel-held sector of Aleppo, Syria's biggest city, this month, abandoning a ceasefire a week after it took effect.

Brennan said he did not have details on the kinds of injuries, but it was obvious what to expect.

"There will be shrapnel wounds, there will be blast wounds, there will be burns, penetrating injuries to the head, chest and abdomen. There will be lost limbs, there will be fractures. The range of injuries is pretty predictable."

No hospital was able to take hundreds of patients at a time, he said.

Brennan said WHO had supplies for 140,000 people ready for weeks, but the security situation prevented it from taking essential medical equipment into the city.

Asked if WHO had permission from Damascus to send in medical supplies if the security situation allowed, he said negotiations to get access were continuing and he met Syria's deputy minister of health last week.

"They are aware of the urgency of the situation."

ALSO IN WORLD NEWS

He also said WHO had met Russian officials previously and made it "very, very clear" about the need for evacuations and the need to stop attacks.

"I think that those communications are still ongoing, and we've had some exchanges over the last few days, and there is an interest in facilitating evacuations, but those communications have been ongoing," he said.

(Reporting by Tom Miles; Editing by Janet Lawrence)

It was taken out with a russian naval cruise missile strike.Somehow I doubt the us is going to risk a shooting war with russia over syria when it wasnt even willing to try its luck shooting down syaaf aircraft.
Somehow I doubt the Russian Navy would bomb an op center that hosts "operatives from the West and their local partners" on purpose. As I said, the last time SAA aircraft engaged close to Western spec ops they nearly didn't make it back home. This is psychological masturbation material for fanboys that's it

looks like IS is being given breathing room in Syria again, barely any major offensive ops against them.
I know right ? Had the Russians and Damscus expended 1/5 th of the firepower they used on Aleppo in the past week on Isis they'd be combat ineffective as a group by now

Today is 1 year since the beginning of Khamenai Putin offensive. Here the results:

Civil War.jpg

It would be funny of not tens of thousands of dead.

Today is 1 year since the beginning of Khamenai Putin offensive. Here the results:

View attachment 339504

I really think with the last actions in Aleppo they are succeeding in annoying the Americans to the point where interesting things might happen in Alepp in the coming days or weeks. Kerry did warn Lavrov about the US suspending all means of communication and cooperation over Syria if they don't stop bombing Aleppo

Another funny Assadist propaganda. Interview with "Nusra" commander:

People geolocated that its in Assad area. I showed to video to Arab friend he laugh hard. He said that this guy tried to mimic standard Arabic in the beginning like Nusra commanders talk but it went very bad and later he stopped even trying. The funniest thing is that he wears a big golden ring. Every kid knows that its forbidden for Muslims, but Alawis who made this fake dont know.

if I watched this interview I was very confused about all claims.. but I can say something about this german guy.. he makes statements wich some muslims like and he seems not against them.. but also he seems pro assad ..
the nusra denied this interview..

http://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/28-september-jabhat-fateh-alsham-media-official-denies-todenhofer

Somehow I doubt the Russian Navy would bomb an op center that hosts "operatives from the West and their local partners" on purpose. As I said, the last time SAA aircraft engaged close to Western spec ops they nearly didn't make it back home. This is psychological masturbation material for fanboys that's it
"Accidents" or at least things that might perhaps appear to be accidents happen all the time in the fog of war,the us recently "accidentally" bombed and killed several dozen saa soldiers,the us said it was a mistake the russians/saa said it was deliberate,who can say what the real story is?.The simple truth of the matter is that if you`re going to have western personnel either operating close to or as in this case right along side the terrorists then its only a matter of time before some of them get killed either accidentally or accidentally on purpose,but to think that the russians or the saa wouldnt take out a juicy terrorist command and control target like this for fear of the risk that a few westeners or their nato/gulfie allies might wind up as collateral damage is frankly pretty naive thinking,the us is no more going to risk a shooting war with the russians or the syrians over a few dead spooks/spec ops who happened to be in the company of terrorists when they met their demise,be it accidentally or otherwise,than the russians/syrians were going to get in a shooting war with the us over those 60-80 dead saa soldiers.

Future of syrian FSA jihadis kharjis animals predicted ...0.27shows dogs FSA flag
This 15 years old simpson cartoon shows F$A terrorists roaming in Syria and americans bombing them.

Certainly Syrian civil war was planned by filthy zionists and their wahhabi jihadi brothers, as the first 9/11 was planned by zionnis to destroy Middle East for sake of israel.

Two 9/11s occurred in same day and exactly same time:

First by saudi terrorists in New York in 9/11 2001, reason: bin laden the al qaeda leader attacked devil US!!! and second after 7+7 years occurred in Mecca and killed some hundreds pilgrims to satisfy jews. reason: bin laden company.

New York 9/11: 10 AM == ( 2 PM GMT )

Mecca 9/11 beside Kaaba: 5 PM == ( 2 PM GMT )

nf00134992-1.jpg

9 11 22 33 44 55 66 77 88 and 99 are holy for devil worshippers and jew freemasons. May Imam Mahdi (A) destroy all of devils soon.

9 and 11 are holy because they are one more and less from 10 which is holy number of Jews. 10 is number of commands of Allah to prophet Muses (A).

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ten_Commandments

10 is holy number for believer jews and 9 and 11 are holy for freemason devil worshipper jews to oppose 10. In the US whenever people want help they should call 911 and want help from satan because US is based on freemasonry.

One eyed on American dollar:

3223a603d3f81d8621ddb9cae0790927.jpg

400_F_10122620_TYFoXbHof6bwxQjyrhZvFtqJIwkqXOJq.jpg

30890000332882408319.gif

Israeli flag:

Israel.jpg

Riyadh and Mecca towers:

kingcenter-vavp.jpg

89237494680964931990.jpg

Devil worshipper (paid by jews) American artists:

illuminati-celebrities-hand-covering-eye-all-seeing-eye-gesture-lady-gaga.jpg

Devil worshipper zionists:

http://the-complete-truth.blogspot.com/p/celebrities-who-worship-devil-exposed.html?m=1

View attachment 339504

What are the rebels going to do with the yellow part? I see they have already drove ISIS out of the borders. Are they going to expand to the North West and North East borders?

Back
Top Bottom