What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

I'm not a Salafi guy, but I admire their bravery and how are they going to do what it takes to impose their agenda.
I even admire the bravery of Syrians who fight Russians, Iranians, Iraqi Shia, Pakistani Shia, Afghani Shia, Daesh and Hezbollah terrorist

So then do you admire the bravery of Syrians that fight Saudi Sunnis and other foreign invaders that are there only to wage jihad? Can you answer that with honesty?

The problem with people like you and the jihadists that fight abroad is that many claim to be fighting for freedom and Muslims yet in most of the Middle East, especially Saudi Arabia, have no freedom whatsoever, esspecially for minorities, in fact Saudis live under the same laws that ISIS imposes. Saudi Arabia has executed protesters for demonstrations against the government yet the Saudis and people like you cry about what is happening in Syria. Assad is by far the most secular leader in the Middle East and that is really irritating many extremist gulf states and closet jihadists.

The USA and the Kurds sign with the ISIS deal in Majib. Where USA give moneys and transport to ISIS terrorist and they leave city with weapons without a fight.
CqMrg_dWgAIhQFp.jpg

Similar deal was signed between rebels in Homs and Assad. Where from u get idea about money and transport from USA?

South Aleppo. Syrians destroy T-55 tank this morning with ATGM making Khamenai terrorists flee in panic:

Khamenai throws swarms of mercenaries in Aleppo to starve people there:

Assad terrorists killed 4 kids in Hasakah:
https://twitter.com/kovandire

Last edited:
Similar deal was signed between rebels in Homs and Assad.

So the ISIS and FSA is now equal to you? :)

Where from u get idea about money and transport from USA?

Where the ISIS supposed to get vehicles after 3 months of bombing encircled small city? Does it means the US air force aren't effective and can bomb only hospitals and schools, but can't attack moving targets?

So the ISIS and FSA is now equal to you? :)
For Assad and Russia FSA is worse, thats why they direct the overwhelming majority of attacks against them.

Where the ISIS supposed to get vehicles after 3 months of bombing encircled small city? Does it means the US air force aren't effective and can bomb only hospitals and schools, but can't attack moving targets?
There were not carpet bombs, thats not Grozny or Homs. The city is mostly intact.

People still trade between regime and rebel areas, there is nothing new about it. Fact is that the only place where people starve is areas encircled by Assadist and Hezbies.

. Well who gave bravee terrorists idea of hiding in densely populated civilian area and why not come out of civilians residential areas and fight face to face with Saa in reality they are using them as civilians shields to slow down Saa forces advancement and prevent striking them they keep all aid sent by saa with them leaving civilians starving
images
^^^^^ this explains current strtegery of brave bastards hiding behind civilians in Aleppo

Last edited:
Apparently Assadist believed their own tales that they control 1070:

CqTZ2E2WcAA4kO5.jpg

CqTZ2eIWcAEnHXj.jpg

And were slaughtered there yesterday by two ATGMs.

Netanyahooooists 'slaughtered by ATGMS':

Netanyahooist genocide terrorists(6 killed here) slaughtered by real rebel mortars:

The propagandist already online within 1 minute of my post. :lol:

Let's see if he allows similar slandering towards his troops.

Netanyahooooists 'slaughtered by ATGMS':

Netanyahooist genocide terrorists(6 killed here) slaughtered by real rebel mortars:

The propagandist already online within 1 minute of my post. :lol:

Let's see if he allows similar slandering towards his troops.
I dont know why you get buthurt and spam offtopic. Tag me in Palestinian topic and I will answer all ur Qatari terrorist failures.

Back
Top Bottom