What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

And fault lies with Syrian Govt. as always ?
I don't think they want to start another front. They are not deprived of mind.

This is what happens when you have a weak president such as Obama. Turkey prevents the Syrian rebels from getting weapons through its land in return they make sure that Russia will not allow Kurds (YPG and PKK) to progress. Absolutely the Russians will do but through its puppet Assad. Let's see how Hussein Obama will react, he'd better announce himself for president in Iran after he leaves the White House. there's still time for him to do that.

This is what happens when you have a weak president such as Obama. Turkey prevents the Syrian rebels from getting weapons through its land in return they make sure that Russia will not allow Kurds (YPG and PKK) to progress. Absolutely the Russians will do but through its puppet Assad. Let's see how Hussein Obama will react, he'd better announce himself for president in Iran after he leaves the White House. there's still time for him to do that.

The hell Obama has to do with this stupid, Obama followed establishment orders to destabilize Syria, and you still aren't satisfied. You don't even care about Syrians, you just want pro-Saudi/Israel/US Salafi's to take over, so you can continue your US led tirade in the region, and use them in a war against Lebanon and Russia, etc.... Quit blaming Obama, you sound just like those dumb Western neocons. If you really care about the people you would actually help them by not flooding Syria with Salafi mercenaries from outside who advance Israeli agenda.

Actually i wrote that because Govt. area there is surrounded by SDF forces so messing with SDF/YPG there is suicidal for Syrian Govt.

l not allow Kurds (YPG and PKK) to progress.
As long as have american support they will get weapons one way or another.So it is foolish attacking them if Syrian Govt. actually did.

The hell Obama has to do with this stupid, Obama followed establishment orders to destabilize Syria, and you still aren't satisfied. You don't even care about Syrians, you just want pro-Saudi/Israel/US Salafi's to take over, so you can continue your US led tirade in the region, and use them in a war against Lebanon and Russia, etc.... Quit blaming Obama, you sound just like those dumb Western neocons. If you really care about the people you would actually help them by not flooding Syria with Salafi mercenaries from outside who advance Israeli agenda.

Well, if Palestinians are brave as Salafi's are, then there will be no Israel. I guarantee you that Israel will control more lands in front of your eyes because Palestinians have no guts and their grandfathers already sold significant lands to Jewish, then you want Arabs to sacrifice and kill themselves for you while your people fleeing to USA to live their lives.
How many Americans have been killed for Israel so far? Hmmmm
then How many Arabs have been killed for Palestine?
How many Palestinians live in Iran (your holy land)?
How many Iranians have been killed for Palestine?
Give me a break, Syrians are being killed in thousands by these communist and Khomeinist terrorists and you came here to convince me all that killing is happening for Palestine favor?

Wow an overturned truck that somehow we are supposed to believe was bombed from the air yet there is zero signs that it got hit with anything, no fire damage and certainly no signs it was bombed. No bomb craters, nothing.

Also reported by the 'white helmets' a group that has been cooperating with terrorists.
Bomb with a fuse set on zero delay not leave a crate in a rocky ground.

I saw those products and was curious about them if they are Syrian or some charity products from other countries.

So thanks to google, I found its syrian company,
http://samilac.com/en/index.php?page=contacts

Factory is in Hama. Government controlled.

So your picture proves that the Syrian controlled areas are responsible for providing the necessary nutrition needs of Syrian children everywhere.

Good to know. Thamks.
People still trade between regime and rebel areas, there is nothing new about it. Fact is that the only place where people starve is areas encircled by Assadist and Hezbies.

And fault lies with Syrian Govt. as always ?
Did I say anything about fault?

I don't think they want to start another front. They are not deprived of mind.
Assad supporters are not bright for sure. Otherwise they would kick that genocidal maniac long time ago to his Khamenai master.

Last edited:
Well, if Palestinians are brave as Salafi's are, then there will be no Israel.

If so, why is Israel still standing?

Salafi or no Salafi, none of you Middle Easterners can hold a candle to Israeli scientific ingenuity, technology, military and free spirit.

They will bomb you, occupy your land, kill you and enslave you at will. I don't see any Salafis striking Israel. Show us some of those hardcore salafis attacking Israel if they dare?

If so, why is Israel still standing?

Salafi or no Salafi, none of you Middle Easterners can hold a candle to Israeli scientific ingenuity, technology, military and free spirit.

They will bomb you, occupy your land, kill you and enslave you at will. I don't see any Salafis striking Israel. Show us some of those hardcore salafis attacking Israel if they dare?

Is snorkeling suit now forbidden in France because a Muslim might wear it?

Free-Shipping-font-b-Diving-b-font-font-b-Suit-b-font-swimming-font-b-suits.jpg

About Israel and Palestine, I think two-state solution is the best for all.

SAA and hezbullah about to take Apt.1070 in S.Aleppo

Meanwhile, Jihadi Julian(Journalist) tries to get a suicide bomber to enter Europe
View attachment 326523

@MarkusS @Vergennes @flamer84 @Henry ME 95

View attachment 326528

Mission successful...

tries to kill himself out of desperation and for what?, sad. Used and discarded by their gulf brothers who cant even accept to take in any refugees.

Is snorkeling suit now forbidden in France because a Muslim might wear it?

Free-Shipping-font-b-Diving-b-font-font-b-Suit-b-font-swimming-font-b-suits.jpg

About Israel and Palestine, I think two-state solution is the best for all.

you didnt answer the question.

Well, if Palestinians are brave as Salafi's are, then there will be no Israel. I guarantee you that Israel will control more lands in front of your eyes because Palestinians have no guts and their grandfathers already sold significant lands to Jewish, then you want Arabs to sacrifice and kill themselves for you while your people fleeing to USA to live their lives.
How many Americans have been killed for Israel so far? Hmmmm
then How many Arabs have been killed for Palestine?
How many Palestinians live in Iran (your holy land)?
How many Iranians have been killed for Palestine?
Give me a break, Syrians are being killed in thousands by these communist and Khomeinist terrorists and you came here to convince me all that killing is happening for Palestine favor?

I'm mature enough to allow to say what you want, and it doesn't bother me. What bothers me are your misunderstandings of affairs in general in the modern world, and then the hypocrisy I see from your people. For one, bravery is not going to allow you to prevail. Many Arabs have bravery, but many more are illogical, unreasonable, party/government loyalists or hypocrites, hence the bravery can not cut it. You have bad leadership, all over Arab world, which I don't hold you accountable for. I hold you accountable for your positions. If you really a good Muslim as you say(Salaf meaning Al-Salf Al Salih, with character like that of Sahabah), then your positions and intentions show us whether you live up to that title or not. So first step, is to not be a hypocrite, if you believe Syrians are oppressed by secular government, you also should say same for Egyptians, Emirates , Yemeni's, Palestinians, etc.... That's the very minimum. But I've seen you do the opposite , and you seem to be more nationalist type. So first stop your political hypocrisy.

Then second, giving yourself title Salafi also means you have Islamic ambitions and goals for the region, which are to be achieved by ways Sahaba and your Prophet achieved them. And fighting wasn't always first resort for that. Try demonstrating fair, honest and good character. Excel in morals even if others around you can't. Stick up for what you believe in and hold your head up high, use reason and logic to approach things. Don't say you're a Salafi, and heavily support state governments, some that are secular, and not able to demonstrate that you stick with your principles, lie, put words in peoples mouthes , etc.... That is just some things about modern Salafi character.

You guys have made a mockery out of that title and none of you have fear of the God you profess to believe in ....

I'm mature enough to allow to say what you want, and it doesn't bother me. What bothers me are your misunderstandings of affairs in general in the modern world, and then the hypocrisy I see from your people. For one, bravery is not going to allow you to prevail. Many Arabs have bravery, but many more are illogical, unreasonable, party/government loyalists or hypocrites, hence the bravery can not cut it. You have bad leadership, all over Arab world, which I don't hold you accountable for. I hold you accountable for your positions. If you really a good Muslim as you say(Salaf meaning Al-Salf Al Salih, with character like that of Sahabah), then your positions and intentions show us whether you live up to that title or not. So first step, is to not be a hypocrite, if you believe Syrians are oppressed by secular government, you also should say same for Egyptians, Emirates , Yemeni's, Palestinians, etc.... That's the very minimum. But I've seen you do the opposite , and you seem to be more nationalist type. So first stop your political hypocrisy.

Then second, giving yourself title Salafi also means you have Islamic ambitions and goals for the region, which are to be achieved by ways Sahaba and your Prophet achieved them. And fighting wasn't always first resort for that. Try demonstrating fair, honest and good character. Excel in morals even if others around you can't. Stick up for what you believe in and hold your head up high, use reason and logic to approach things. Don't say you're a Salafi, and heavily support state governments, some that are secular, and not able to demonstrate that you stick with your principles, lie, put words in peoples mouthes , etc.... That is just some things about modern Salafi character.

You guys have made a mockery out of that title and none of you have fear of the God you profess to believe in ....

Well said. You and I have never agreed...but your last three posts....as if you're nearly speaking what's in my mind.

I'm not a Salafi guy, but I admire their bravery and how are they going to do what it takes to impose their agenda.
I even admire the bravery of Syrians who fight Russians, Iranians, Iraqi Shia, Pakistani Shia, Afghani Shia, Daesh and Hezbollah terrorists. On the top of that they have no much people or countries standing by them. Keep the hypocrisy of Obama admin aside, Do you really think Obama wants to help Syrian rebels in toppling the murderer Assad?
if it's not Obama, then Assad would be a past. Such a weak president was a big mistake to having him ruling America, I know they elected him because he is a black guy to show the world that we got no problems with African-American people, but he is a walking disastrous. The next president will be another huge or less disastrous and I think you know that both are not in favor of Palestine. Anyway, let's get back to the Salafi and Syrian rebels part, don't you think both are braver than Palestinians? I mean they are fighting all the sub-human terrorists by themselves with the least help from others for about 5 years without a break?
How many countries are standing by Palestine, and how much effort did the Palestinians put to impose their agenda?
It seems Palestinians don't wanna die for Palestine, so why do we?
I remember that when Saddam decided to invade Kuwait, the Palestinian immigrants in Kuwait betrayed the country that hosts them and they supported Saddam. I mean they were ready to sell a land they don't own to an Invader.
Jewish people are working hard to get their state and didn't wait for Americans to die for them. Also, they are working hard in America and have done a massive success with PR. In contract, Palestinians there are busy with liquor stores and hooka bars business.

Guys just ignore the Saudi Wahabi troll, he shares similar values with the member 500, and no wonder this guy can't go a second without spreading falsehoods and revisionist history. People like him are 'Ashar Al Kathibeen' in Arabic, this is the title he deserves to be awarded. Not 'Salafi' which he is far from. Of course he's denying identifying as a Salafi now, just for argumentative purposes. Yet all his posts contradict that. Especially the posts where he tries invoking pleas for 'Muslims being murdered by Shia's' , etc .... Of course with Saudi Wahabi's, they don't have manners and take kindness for weakness. So this is why we have no choice but to be harsh towards these Wahabi's. I don't want to go on anti-Saudi tirade as I'm not interested in that, I just want to dismantle his Wahabi falsehoods.

Of course before we do that, users should observe the values of adherents to this ideology, they are very anti-Christian, they always want to kill and persecute Christians, along with Shia's. And very anti-Sunni's who follow something other than their Wahabi ideology. We never hear them rant about Jews or want to persecute and murder them, on contrary they always praise the Jews. You'll never meet a Wahabi who doesn't slander MB Sunni Muslims, Christians and Shia's, and praises Jews. They even hate Gulf Arabs like the people of Oman, because they aren't Wahabi, but have to be friendly to them so they don't have closer ties with Iran.

So let's start with some falsehoods that should be addressed, besides his emotional rhetoric:

1.) Wahabi mercenaries in Syria are going up against 'so many people' in Syria with little support.

-This is a falsehood that's long been exposed, and it is why there is so much popular support against this so called 'revolution'. All these Wahabi mercenaries were created by Saudi Arabia, Jordan and the US, they were funded and armed by them, they had and still have support of the whole Western world, the whole Arab world, Israel, etc .... The other side on other hand, is the cornered side, which consists no more of Hezbollah, the Syrian government and some Iraqi fighters. Syrian government is sanctioned by the West, it is under attack by Israel, it is threatened with military assault on weekly basis, and this almost occurred in 2012. Where the US was preparing a military intervention, which the Wahabi 'brave' Salafist mercenaries welcomed, so much for being 'brave', asking America to fight side by side with you, because you're a rejected mercenary that can't gain support of Syrian people, and have trouble topping the government. And so much for these 'brave' men, who ran like girls when Hezbollah came to the rescue, at the time they were announcing that 'cleansing of Lebanon' from Shia's was about to commence, then these little girls began begging US to intervene and stop Hezbollah from assisting the Syrian government.

2.) Salafi's are 'brave'

-They are 'brave' by taking arms from the US, to take advantage of a protests taking place for real reform, and using that to kill security forces to try sparking sectarian violence in Syria. 'Brave' by killing unarmed Syrian soldiers and beheading unarmed children. 'Brave' by getting arms from CIA to destroy a weak army that is no where near as powerful as these Wahabi's make it out to be, only to get their butts kicked, then cry to the US to assist them. And how ironic of this 'brave' Wahabi, and his crew of Wahabi's who weren't 'brave' enough to fight, instead requested US air support, and now blaming Obama for their failure. 'Brave' for blowing up Shia's in random civilian gatherings, mosques, etc.... Wow ... how brave of you Wahabi's. Just the few Wahabi's we have in Palestine, during calm they get paid by Saudi Arabia, US and Israel to attack Hamas and brandish them as 'apostates' for not implementing Sharia Law(yet they're not asking for Sharia Law elsewhere), and claim Hamas is peaceful with Israel, yet whenever a war breaks out, these 'brave' Wahabi's are no where to be found, and only Hamas and other non-Wahabi Palestinian factions end up fighting the war. And of course, we are not afraid of these 'brave' Wahabi trash, which Saudi Arabia tried using to destabilize Gaza, and these 'brave' Wahabi's began crying to the world(after they executed someone going in to negotiate with them), and Hamas kicked them so hard, they never attempted a public stunt like that again, no matter how much money Saudi Arabia offer them. Now Saudi Arabia is sending their people in, to try spreading their Wahabi school of thought in Gaza, because they want everyone to become Wahabi, so they can kill MB Sunni Muslims, Shia's, Christians, and make peace with Israel.

3.) Jewish people fought alone

-I'm not gonna bother, this Wahabi glorifies his masters with the usual falsehoods we're used to hearing which have been debunked many times on this forum. So don't waste time with this terrorist.

Fighting escalates between regime, PYD in NE Syria

Recent violence in Al-Hasakah city marks escalation in fight that began two days ago

18.08.2016 Ilgın Karlıdağ Istanbul world, middle east

thumbs_b_c_b375bd6924773ad2c7922d065fbe7a4c.jpg

related news

No lasting solution in Syria without Russia: Turkish FM

UN suspends humanitarian task force in Syria

Syrian opposition retakes Aleppo border town from Daesh

'Iran did not allocate military base to Russia': Tehran

West ignores PYD rights breaches: Syrian Kurdish leader

AL-HASAKAH, Syria

The Syrian regime has attacked the PYD -- the Syrian branch of the terrorist PKK group -- with warplanes and artillery in the northeastern city of Al-Hasakah, local sources said Thursday.

The latest round of violence represents a marked escalation in fighting between the two sides that began two days ago.

Regime warplanes struck Thursday PYD-held parts of Al-Hasakah, killing five civilians and a PYD militant in the city’s Salihiya, Tel Hajer and Al-Mufti districts, according to local sources who spoke to Anadolu Agency on condition of anonymity due to fears for their safety.

PYD forces, for their part, responded by shelling regime positions in the city’s central district, the same sources said, adding that fighting with light arms remained ongoing.

Since the Syrian conflict began more than five years ago, fighting has sporadically erupted between regime forces and the PYD in northern Aleppo’s Sheikh Maqsoud district and at checkpoints and oilfields near Al-Hasakah.

The Assad regime, however, has allowed these areas to fall under the PYD’s control, allocating its military resources to other fronts in the country’s wide-ranging conflict.

UN Syria envoy Staffan de Mistura on Thursday said ongoing fighting in different parts of the country had forced the world body to suspend humanitarian aid deliveries.

Syria has been wracked by conflict since early 2011, when the Assad regime cracked down on pro-democracy protests -- which had erupted as part of that year’s "Arab Spring" uprisings -- with unexpected ferocity.

Since then, more than a quarter million people have been killed and more than 10 million displaced countrywide, according to UN figures.

*Reporting by Mohamed Misto; Writing by Ilgin Karlidag

http://aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/fighting-escalates-between-regime-pyd-in-ne-syria/631135

Back
Top Bottom