What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

First suicide terror attack ever:

On December 15, 1981, the Iraqi Shi'a Islamist group al-Dawa carried out a suicide car bombing targeting the Iraqi embassy in Beirut, Lebanon. The explosion leveled the embassy and killed 61 people, including Iraq's ambassador to Lebanon, and injured 110 others.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1981_Iraqi_embassy_bombing

And again:

24 May 1982. Car bomb attack on French Embassy in Beirut killing 12 and wounding 27. Islam Jihad is one of several groups taking responsibility. Anger over France's providing of arms to Iran's enemy Iraq is thought to be the motivating factor.[24]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Jihad_Organization

And again:

The April 18, 1983, United States embassy bombing was a suicide bombing in Beirut, Lebanon, that killed 63 people, including 17 Americans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_United_States_embassy_bombing

You said Iran and Hezbollah, yet you mentioned none, obviously. In the last one, a U.S court has blamed Hezbollah, but Hezbollah denied any responsibility and as you know, when it comes to enemy states or entities of U.S, U.S court findings are not worth even a bag of shit. Israeli proxies in Lebanon murdered 3000 Palestinians and Shias in 3 days by Israel's green light. That's the real terrorism, the essence of Israel as a fake state.

Iranian regime and Hezbollah used suicide trucks against embassies with dozens civilians, Syrian rebels use them vs. military targets.
more than 30 years ago ? give me a break, a lot has changed in the world since then.

but your fsa and isis have used suicide bombers against civilians in Syria.

more than 30 years ago ? give me a break, a lot has changed in the world since then.

but your fsa and isis have used suicide bombers against civilians in Syria.
1) Iranians tried to attack Israel embassies just couple years ago in India, Thailand etc.
2) ISIS is Iraqi Baath, you are a Baath supporter, not me.
3) Your Khamenai and Assad are using terror barrel bombs EACH DAY.

my Assad is going after coward jihadists with the barrels.

your coward jihadists chose to hide within the civilian populations.

1)
2) ISIS is Iraqi Baath
ISis is not Baath Isis is bascially fsa
images
in 2013 they showed their power demonstration in raqqa fsa and Isis were united standing side by side in support for each other in many occasions they both chooses joint operation conducting attack against Regime soon video link to proof

Last edited:
ISis is not Baath Isis is bascially fsa
images
in 2013 they showed their power demonstration in raqqa fsa and Isis were united standing side by side in support for each other in many occasions they both chooses joint operation conducting attack against Regime soon video link to proof

Most of the Daesh commanders are former Baath officials, I guess that's more than enough for a sensible conclusion. Your claim is based on your deepest desire to portray FSA as terrorists.

Lots of baseless conspiracy crap. Here very similar case in Thailand:

Iranian terrorist Saeid Moradi blew his own legs with his own bomb which was intended to target Israeli diplomats.:

Mohammad%20Khazaei%20and%20Saeid%20Moradi-thumb-560x399-2281.jpg

His friend Mohammad Khazaei was given a 15-year sentence for the possession of explosives.

And Iranian woman Leila Rohani who rented house for these terrorists managed to escape to Tehran.

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2013/08/two_iranians_tied_to_bangkok_t.php

Lots of baseless conspiracy crap. Here very similar case in Thailand:

Iranian terrorist Saeid Moradi blew his own legs with his own bomb which was intended to target Israeli diplomats.:

Mohammad%20Khazaei%20and%20Saeid%20Moradi-thumb-560x399-2281.jpg

His friend Mohammad Khazaei was given a 15-year sentence for the possession of explosives.

And Iranian woman Leila Rohani who rented house for these terrorists managed to escape to Tehran.

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2013/08/two_iranians_tied_to_bangkok_t.php
I can't tolerate attacks on diplomats...doesn't matter which country, it's cowardly

my Assad is going after coward jihadists with the barrels.

your coward jihadists chose to hide within the civilian populations.
One who drops barrel bombs on populated town is terrorist.
One who supports that is terrorist supporter.

Most of the Daesh commanders are former Baath officials, I guess that's more than enough for a sensible conclusion. Your claim is based on your deepest desire to portray FSA as terrorists.
4 5 percent of giyz don't make majority they were not founding fathers. Most of them joined under death circumstances Since majority of all terrorist organization are Sunnis salafi does this mean all Sunnis are terrorist no even though iam also a. Sunni all jihadis behader suicide bombers including al Qaeda nusra isis jf ahrar Ul sham . In syria are 100 percent Sunnis does this mean all Sunnis are terrorist no . 2= fsa and Isis are same one team two different names same tactics suicide bombing behading starving civilians in Aleppo.
IMG_20160825_005441.jpg
^^^^^here is fsa chief aka Isis chief Abu bakr Baghdadi before beard and turban same thing

4 5 percent of giyz don't make majority they were not founding fathers. Most of them joined under death circumstances Since majority of all terrorist organization are Sunnis salafi does this mean all Sunnis are terrorist no even though iam also a. Sunni all jihadis behader suicide bombers including al Qaeda nusra isis jf ahrar Ul sham . In syria are 100 percent Sunnis does this mean all Sunnis are terrorist no . 2= fsa and Isis are same one team two different names same tactics suicide bombing behading starving civilians in Aleppo. View attachment 328615 ^^^^^here is fsa chief aka Isis chief Abu bakr Baghdadi before beard and turban same thing

That's the Iraqi flag behind him, this was before FSA was formed.

That's the Iraqi flag behind him, this was before FSA was formed.

You really need to educate yourself, that's not Iraqi flag, it's the glorious fake FSA flag.

One who drops barrel bombs on populated town is terrorist.
One who supports that is terrorist supporter.

Israel is the mother of terror. You are the last one who should talk about terror.

Back
Top Bottom