What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Here again:

Houla killings: UN blames Syria troops and militia

Syrian forces responsible for Banias massacres: U.N. report

You are cheating. First of all thats just one person, and not UN comission.
Secondly it talks about small Khan Assal attack where mostly the soldiers died. Assad murders every day much more people.
I can post another link about houla massacre and other massacres... You can post links all day, and I can do the same...
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/302261/report-rebels-responsible-houla-massacre-john-rosenthal

And regarding the UN report, it was talking about Damascus attack... Sarin gas...

I can post another link about houla massacre and other massacres... You can post links all day, and I can do the same...
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/302261/report-rebels-responsible-houla-massacre-john-rosenthal
UN report concluded it was made by Assadists. You bring anonymous report by anonymous sources. That means nothing.

And regarding the UN report, it was talking about Damascus attack... Sarin gas...
UN report did not name the perpetrator of Damascus attack.

But it:

1) found type of rockets (used only by assadists).
2) found azimth (rockets come from Assad areas).
3) found that perpetrators had access to Assad army chemical stockpiles (obviously surrounded rebels in Ghouta had not such access).

There is no a tinniest evidence that rebels carried that attack.

Aleppo in 2013 (remember terrroists didn't even let vegetables into gov held areas of western Aleppo).
CoYZt5FWgAUfA94.jpg

Now the bastards are about to be encircled themselves. SAA has sent a text message to residents of eastern Aleppo, telling them that they can now leave those areas under protection of SAA, and all the necessities will be provided for them. There are only 30,000 civilians at most in terrorist held areas. Once they are out, armed gangs should be starved to death, so they either agree to leave (Like they did in Homs) or they start eating each other.
CoYZulDXYAA79hT.jpg

Last edited:
UN report concluded it was made by Assadists. You bring anonymous report by anonymous sources. That means nothing.

UN report did not name the perpetrator of Damascus attack.

But it:

1) found type of rockets (used only by assadists).
2) found azimth (rockets come from Assad areas).
3) found that perpetrators had access to Assad army chemical stockpiles (obviously surrounded rebels in Ghouta had not such access).

There is no a tinniest evidence that rebels carried that attack.
You keep repeating the same crap... Let's start with MIT report, who conclude the missile attack was done by terrorists...
Second the timing of the attack, right when the UN team arrived, and what about the location, few miles away from UN team.. Great timing and location..
Third, to this day I see no benefit to the Syrian government from this attack, however the terrorists benefited so much they got to use the media and etc for their own agenda.. They the believed that a chemical attack would involve nato and USA armies and help them with their fight... But they failed miserably.. They killed innocents in order to bring invaders to Syria..
And... the UN report itself doesn't blame the government and never even conclude anything from the rockets..
These are your own conclusions, they fit your terrorists agenda so you keep repeating them...

How's the SAA doing against ISIS since the past couple of months? I'm getting the impression that the performance against ISIS has been quite poor. (Anyone can reply except @500)

You keep repeating the same crap...
I give u UN reports u call it "crap" and then u show some anonymous reports with anonymous witnesses.

Let's start with MIT report, who conclude the missile attack was done by terrorists...
Its not "MIT" report, but Ted Postol guy who is obsessed with conspiracies.

This map shows zones of control in 2013 and incoming paths of the chemical rockets:

245damascuschemical1.1469639949.jpg

Postol claimed that range of rockets is 2-2.5 km (which is baseless assumption) and thats why they could not come from Assad areas (which is simply false, even with range 2-2.5 km they could easily come from Assad areas).

I see no benefit to the Syrian government from this attack, however the terrorists benefited so much they got to use the media and etc for their own agenda..
Rebels get power from local population. Thats why Assad main aim is to depopulate rebel areas. Thats why he mercilessly barrel bombs and starves them. After chemical attack tens of thousands left and Assad made good gains soon after it. So Assad is biggest benefitor of this attack .

Aleppo in 2013 (remember terrroists didn't even let vegetables into gov held areas of western Aleppo).
CoYZt5FWgAUfA94.jpg
You cant remember anything because this map is crap. It only shows how little u know about this conflict.

You cant remember anything because this map is crap. It only shows how little u know about this conflict.

You are the last person to talk about how much I know about this conflict.

The map may not be accurate for every single street and area, but overall, it's the correct situation of Aleppo back in 2013. Terrorists had encircled gov held areas and didn't let any food in. Now they are crying like a bitch about being starved and besieged.

You are the last person to talk about how much I know about this conflict.
Well I know that this map is crap and you dont. Apparently I am the only person on this forum who knows real situation in Syria in 2013.

The map may not be accurate for every single street and area, but overall, it's the correct situation of Aleppo back in 2013. Terrorists had encircled gov held areas and didn't let any food in. Now they are crying like a bitch about being starved and besieged.
No, its plain and simple garbage. For example the road linking Neirab airport to Western Aleppo was never cut off.

Can u kindly tell me which month in 2013 that map represents? Then I will tell u more about this piece of lame propaganda.

I give u UN reports u call it "crap" and then u show some anonymous reports with anonymous witnesses.

Its not "MIT" report, but Ted Postol guy who is obsessed with conspiracies.

This map shows zones of control in 2013 and incoming paths of the chemical rockets:

245damascuschemical1.1469639949.jpg

Postol claimed that range of rockets is 2-2.5 km (which is baseless assumption) and thats why they could not come from Assad areas (which is simply false, even with range 2-2.5 km they could easily come from Assad areas).

Rebels get power from local population. Thats why Assad main aim is to depopulate rebel areas. Thats why he mercilessly barrel bombs and starves them. After chemical attack tens of thousands left and Assad made good gains soon after it. So Assad is biggest benefitor of this attack .

If you believe UN, then why don't you leave Golan and get out of Palestine? The UN demand that you leave Golan and stop demolishing homes in Palestine and making settlements..
Double standard much?
I gave you a UN commission report saying the terrorists used chemical weapons and you are still here trying to deny it..

Again everything you post here is lies and crap...

I'm done wasting my time with a terrorists lover..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom