What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

When did the UN commission find Syrian government responsible?
Here again:

Houla killings: UN blames Syria troops and militia

Syrian forces responsible for Banias massacres: U.N. report

You are cheating. First of all thats just one person, and not UN comission.
Secondly it talks about small Khan Assal attack where mostly the soldiers died. Assad murders every day much more people.

Another Assad child soldier dies in Aleppo:

CoWxMgUXEAABYzo.jpg

IMO he is around 14-15 not 17.

Aleppo almost sealed:

CoUQ3YyXYAAliA0.jpg:large

Look at the map above. Apparently, today, there have been attacks on the Kurds on Sheikh Maqsud area. I think since they are being encircled, they probably think it is better to capture as much area as possible, because soon they would be pressured from both sides.

Aleppo almost sealed
Its almost sealed since 3 months.
Look at the map above.
Garage and areas around is not captured.

I talked with guy from Aleppo (now in UAE). He thinks that the main idea of this siege is that rich alawis could make millions on smuggling goods, while poor alawis will die enforcing a siege.

I talked with guy from Aleppo (now in UAE). He thinks that the main idea of this siege is that rich alawis could make millions on smuggling goods, while poor alawis will die enforcing a siege.
Last time I checked, the biggest number of those killed in Aleppo belongs to Nusra-Zanki-Ahrar rodents. They have launched 5 attacks to break the siege and they have lost nearly 300 in the process, not including those killed on a daily basis.

Last time I checked, the biggest number of those killed in Aleppo belongs to Nusra-Zanki-Ahrar rodents. They have launched 5 attacks to break the siege and they have lost nearly 300 in the process, not including those killed on a daily basis.

Alawis are tiny minority and make less children. Even if they kill in ratio 1:2 they still lose.

Alawis are tiny minority and make less children. Even if they kill in ratio 1:2 they still lose.

For now, their kill ratio in Aleppo is closer to 1 to 5 and even more. And this comes from your sectarian mind, because a huge number of SAA soldiers are Sunnis.

For now, their kill ratio in Aleppo is closer to 1 to 5 and even more. And this comes from your sectarian mind, because a huge number of SAA soldiers are Sunnis.
Like Sunni Soheil Hassan and Mihrac Ural I guess. Only Sunnis in Aleppo fighting for Assad are rightless Palestinians. But even these are no more than very poor quality cannon fodder.

SAA is 70% Sunni. Alawites are only in 4th Division and Tiger forces and Republican Guard and Desert Hawks.

And, 2 million Alawites is still a powerful force. Whites ruled blacks in South Africa for hundreds of years, and whites are not even 10% in South Africa.

Apparently, today, there have been attacks on the Kurds on Sheikh Maqsud area. I think since they are being encircled, they probably think it is better to capture as much area as possible, because soon they would be pressured from both sides.
Its the opposite. Kurds attacked rebels and captured youth housing complex:

CoXk6ZEWgAAdeuC.jpg

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=he&lat=36.253514&lon=37.154131&z=15&m=b

SAA is 70% Sunni. Alawites are only in 4th Division and Tiger forces and Republican Guard and Desert Hawks.
So where are Sunnis in Aleppo?

And, 2 million Alawites is still a powerful force. Whites ruled blacks in South Africa for hundreds of years, and whites are not even 10% in South Africa.
Alawites are not whites. Average alawite in Syria is less educated than average Sunni.

Like Sunni Soheil Hassan and Mihrac Ural I guess. Only Sunnis in Aleppo fighting for Assad are rightless Palestinians. But even these are no more than very poor quality cannon fodder.
Suheil Hassan is just one person and a commander, I was talking about the big number of Sunnis in the army. you can't change white in to black by calling it black.

Suheil Hassan is just one person and a commander, I was talking about the big number of Sunnis in the army. you can't change white in to black by calling it black.
The number is so big that in order to capture a farm it took 3 month and they recruited Alawi kids, Turk Alawi terrorists, righgtless Palestinians, Iraqis and so on. :rolleyes:

Is that real fact-based science? Or is the sort of pseudo-science that Nazis applied for Jews?
Its just general knowledge of the region. Industrial, trade and administrative areas of Syria are Sunni. Alawis were always very poor peasants. Thats why they went into army in masses. During Assad rule several Alawi families made millions and billions but wast majority remained very poor.

Back
Top Bottom