What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

In the beginning there were peaceful demonstrations demanding freedom from corrupt and cruel regime. Assad slaughtered and slaughtered and tortured and shelled and bombed and murdered and slaughtered. And world just watched not providing any help.

Now only crazy Islamists have remained. U reap what u saw. And thats only the beginning. Lucky u are in USA.
Yes so peaceful... They only burned down government buildings and killed police officers... Don't lie to yourself, from the beginning these protests were used for a purpose... You can even hear terrorists leaders talk about it and themselves admitting how they targeted riot police and people...

Again I thought they were fighting for freedom and democracy in Syria... How is that going? Beheading and suicide bombing... So great democracy... They are nothing but terrorists and you support them because they serve you devilish purpose...
In Turkey, the officers who did coup are traitors and terrorists.. In Syria the traitors and defectors are hero

Double standard much...

Yes so peaceful... They only burned down government buildings and killed police officers... Don't lie to yourself, from the beginning these protests were used for a purpose... You can even hear terrorists leaders talk about it and themselves admitting how they targeted riot police and people...

Again I thought they were fighting for freedom and democracy in Syria... How is that going? Beheading and suicide bombing... So great democracy... They are nothing but terrorists and you support them because they serve you devilish purpose...
In Turkey, the officers who did coup are traitors and terrorists.. In Syria the traitors and defectors are hero

Double standard much...

Welcome back

Burning Baath building happened only in Daraa, where Assad shabihas hijacked 3 little kids for writing a grafiti. Then in retaliation Assad shot and tortured protestors all over the country by thousands.

Ironically, when in 2016 Maarat an Numan protestors burned down al Nusra office, Nusra did not shot anyone. So who is bigger terrorist - Assad or Nusra? I will tell u more. After protestors burned down that Nusra office Assad barrel bombed market there, killing over 30 people.

Again I thought they were fighting for freedom and democracy in Syria... How is that going? Beheading and suicide bombing... So great democracy...
It happened after Assad slaughtered and tortured hundreds of thousands. Google Houla, where Assadists literally slaughtered and broke heads with rifle butts to dozens of little kids.

In Turkey people protected their president vs. tanks.
In Syria tanks used to protect president vs. people.

Two completely OPPOSITE scenarios.

Last edited:
Burning Baath building happened only in Daraa, where Assad shabihas hijacked 3 little kids for writing a grafiti. Then in retaliation Assad shot and tortured protestors all over the country by thousands.

Ironically, when in 2016 Maarat an Numan protestors burned down al Nusra office, Nusra did not shot anyone. So who is bigger terrorist - Assad or Nusra? I will tell u more. After protestors burned down that Nusra office Assad barrel bombed market there, killing over 30 people.

It happened after Assad slaughtered and tortured hundreds of thousands. Google Houla, where Assadists literally slaughtered and broke heads with rifle butts to dozens of little kids.

As far as I know Assad removed the governor of Daraa and released those children ..days before protests ..
And a bunch of snipers were killing protesters besides 7 police officers from the roof that escalated the situation ... who were they?
What was with guns, AK47 rifles and hand grenades that security forces recovered after storming the al-Omari mosque?
Besides in final weeks of March at least 60 Syrian security forces were killed on a valley road between Daraa al-Mahata and Daraa al-Balad gunmen waiting to ambush the troops.

As far as I know Assad removed the governor of Daraa and released those children ..days before protests ..
U know wrong. Protest started on 15 March, while children were released after 20 march and governor sacked on 23 march.

And a bunch of snipers were killing protesters besides 7 police officers from the roof that escalated the situation ... who were they?
Mysterious sniper conspiracy is favorite story of Assadist propagandists.

What was with guns, AK47 rifles and hand grenades that security forces recovered after storming the al-Omari mosque? Besides in final weeks of March at least 60 Syrian security forces were killed on a valley road between Daraa al-Mahata and Daraa al-Balad gunmen waiting to ambush the troops.
More fairy tales.

Assadist Uragan rockets launchers in Neirab airport near Aleppo:

CoH9HY6WYAAYaOk.jpg

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=he&lat=36.176960&lon=37.241185&z=17&m=b

First one oriented towards Castillo Road and Mallah farms second towards Khan Tuman.

Most probably one of these killed 40 civilians in Furqan neighborhood on 9 July:

Cm5ZyqMWEAE4MFu.jpg

And later on 17 july rebels destroyed one with Kornet ATGM:

Oh so it is halal to destroy government building, these government buildings were for people, hospital treated people for free that were torched, and other institutions were burned... Your logic is worse than i$i$... I believe you are fit to be their leader... Your blood thirsty and love destruction and death..

All I care about that Syria was safest country in the region, and your terrorists are working for you to destroy it..

If they were truly peaceful from the beginning or their intentions were peaceful, Alasad wouldn't have lasted a minute.. I myself would have supported removing Alasad.. However these terrorists were never intending to be peaceful or to remove Alasad, their goal was to serve their masters and destroy Syria...

Now go join i$i$ and blow yourself up... You terrorists lover..

U know wrong. Protest started on 15 March, while children were released after 20 march and governor sacked on 23 march.

Mysterious sniper conspiracy is favorite story of Assadist propagandists.

More fairy tales.

Time Tuesday, Mar. 22, 2011
Assad responded immediately, sending a high-ranking delegation to deliver his condolences to the families of the dead. The governor was cashiered, and the 15 kids released. But according to at least two dissident websites, protesters have given the Syrian government until the morning of March 25 to meet a list of demands that were relayed to the President by his delegation. If the demands are not met, they threaten, March 25 will become the "Friday of the Martyrs" not just in Dara'a and its province, Hauran, which shares a border with Jordan, but throughout the country.

Assad is unlikely to meet demands that include lifting the 48-year-old emergency law and releasing all political prisoners. But the government has agreed to set up a committee to investigate the deaths of the five people who were reportedly killed. The protesters are also demanding an end to pervasive corruption and an amendment to a real estate law governing property transactions in border areas.​

As you see it's published by time Mar.22 , and it says that the governor had been already sacked ... not on March 23 .. so it's you who know wrong .....

And those Mysterious snipers were reported by Human Rights Watch + Al Jazire ... and even israel national news confirms that "Seven Police Killed, Buildings Torched in Protests" ....

Unknown Snipers and Western backed “Regime Change”

Discussion about the role of provocateurs in stirring up conflict has made some headlines since Estonian Foreign Minister Urmas Paet’sleaked phone conversation with the EU’s Catherine Ashton disclosed suspicions that pro-west snipers had killed both Ukranian security forces and civilians during the Euromaidan protests.

Says Paet: “All the evidence shows that people who were killed by snipers from both sides, among policemen and people from the streets, that they were the same snipers killing people from both sides…and it’s really disturbing that now the new (pro-western) coalition, they don’t want to investigate what exactly happened.”

+

Daylimail Nine protesters killed after security forces open fire by Syrian mosque

It showed footage of guns, AK47s, hand grenades and other ammunition as well as stashes of Syrian money which it said was seized from inside al-Omari mosque.

The dead reportedly included a doctor, a paramedic, a driver and a policeman.

This Seizure of weapon , Saudi Al-Eshki later confirmed to BBC television that his country had sent arms to Daraa and to the al-Omari mosque

Furthermore
Peaceful protest in Syria initiated in March 15 2011:

But back in March 10 2011 :
Syria says seizes weapons smuggled from Iraq
Syria: Weapons Intercepted
and if you read the news you'll see seizure of weapon took place on Monday while news was released on Friday , which means at least the seizure took place in March 6.... 10 days before protests ...

A truck of arms coming to Syrian rebels from Iraq? Who would be sending these? Certainly not the Iranians, not the Russians and certainly not the Iraqi government. Who does that leave left? The US and it’s allies, of course.

Media White-Washing The White House On Syria

Globalresearch.ca is stupid conspiracy site.

Assad shot protestors no one denies that.

This Seizure of weapon , Saudi Al-Eshki later confirmed to BBC television that his country had sent arms to Daraa and to the al-Omari mosque
Again Globalresearch.ca.

Assad claims. Who believes Assad?

Oh so it is halal to destroy government building, these government buildings were for people, hospital treated people for free that were torched, and other institutions were burned... Your logic is worse than i$i$... I believe you are fit to be their leader... Your blood thirsty and love destruction and death..
Protestors in Dar'a burned Baath headquarters on 20 March. That happened after several people killed before.

In all other places protestors were peaceful and Assad slaughtered them without mercy.

If they were truly peaceful from the beginning or their intentions were peaceful, Alasad wouldn't have lasted a minute..
Here huge peaceful demonstration in Hama:

What did Assad? -Crushed them with tanks and later leveled the entire neighborhoods where thousands of people lived because they were not loyal enough.

masha_after_640.jpg

50 hectares of build up area was razed to the ground.

Assadist slogan was "Assad or we will burn the country". So they did it.

CbwWvr7UcAApbUx.jpg

ikHQ0Y1.jpg

Again Globalresearch.ca.

For me it's clear that people in Syria demanded reforms and democracy .. for God sake 48 years of emergency state in the country? on party ruling the entire country ... people were right to protest ...

But:
What does it have with that site? the clip of Saudi is available on the net with En translation you can find it by yourself ... and all you have is who believes Assad ... first you said there was no sniper and when I said HRW confirmed it you say Assad killed people? so those snipers killed 7 policemen for what reason ? killing your own troops?
And how on Earth Assad had knew of protests back in March 10 to fabricate a fairy tails about seizure of weapons?

Moreover Ali Hashem ( Al Jazeera reporter) claims Al Jazeera refused to air footage of dozens of armed gunmen engaging with targets inside Syrian territory in May 2011. He and his crew, Hashem reports, also witnessed armed groups entering Syria three weeks earlier, in April 2011, but were only able to capture them on film in May. Some of the weapons they sighted included Kalashnikovs and Rocket Propelled Grenades (RPGs).

Besides about nine Syrian soldiers were killed in Banyas on April 10, 2011 ...

so it was not that much peaceful ....

Again Globalresearch.ca.

Protestors in Dar'a burned Baath headquarters on 20 March. That happened after several people killed before.

In all other places protestors were peaceful and Assad slaughtered them without mercy.

Here huge peaceful demonstration in Hama:

What did Assad? -Crushed them with tanks and later leveled the entire neighborhoods where thousands of people lived because they were not loyal enough.

masha_after_640.jpg

50 hectares of build up area was razed to the ground.

Assadist slogan was "Assad or we will burn the country". So they did it.

CbwWvr7UcAApbUx.jpg

ikHQ0Y1.jpg
Old crap and videos
While you are at it why don't you post videos of the peaceful protesters yelling Christians to Beirut and Alwaites to cemetery?? Or when the peaceful protesters peacefully cut Nidal into pieces... Enough with your crap like I said if they were truly peaceful they would had not turned into terrorists.. If their intentions from the beginning was truly about peace and change, this would not have happened and Alasad would have been gone long time ago...
And please come up with something new... New excuses at least..

Question that could be off topic.. Why haven't i$i$ and Alqaeda attacked Israel yet? Which is closer to them Europe or Israel?

As you see it's published by time Mar.22 , and it says that the governor had been already sacked ... not on March 23 .. so it's you who know wrong .....
When in Syria it is 23 in America can be still 22. 1 day does not change anything since ur link clearly says that he was sacked AFTER week of protests and not before as u claimed.

For me it's clear that people in Syria demanded reforms and democracy .. for God sake 48 years of emergency state in the country? on party ruling the entire country ... people were right to protest ...
Yep, they went to protest and were slaughtered, tortured and arrested. Later ur crazy regime murdered 1 million people to keep corrupt dictator in power.

And how on Earth Assad had knew of protests back in March 10 to fabricate a fairy tails about seizure of weapons?
It happened well after Arab Spring, after kids were arrested on March 6.

first you said there was no sniper and when I said HRW confirmed it you say Assad killed people?
You claimed there were some unknown mysterious snipers. But in fact there were Assad Shabihas who shot protestors.

Moreover Ali Hashem ( Al Jazeera reporter) claims Al Jazeera refused to air footage of dozens of armed gunmen engaging with targets inside Syrian territory in May 2011. He and his crew, Hashem reports, also witnessed armed groups entering Syria three weeks earlier, in April 2011, but were only able to capture them on film in May. Some of the weapons they sighted included Kalashnikovs and Rocket Propelled Grenades (RPGs).
Today everyone has camera in pocket. And you are telling fairy tales about swarms of gunmen with RPGs.

I can tell u one simple reason why all these stories are total crap. The first ever destroy tank in Syria was on 17 January 2012!! Thats 10 months after the beginning of the protests and 9 months after Assad started to use tanks to crush the protests, after thousands of people were murdered by Assad. And u are telling me that protesters were super prepared armed already in March 2011? LOL.

FSA is a illusion given to fools by renowned media that syria has democratic opposition but on ground no FSA it's jihadis kharjis suicide bombing beheadings does democratic opposition engage in these horrifying acts no .there was no opposition before 2012 why because opposition is a lie created after 2012 to overthrow government.recent polls have suggested Assad is still popular among public

Assadists who literally slaughtered hundreds of kids in Houla, Bayda, Banias and broke their heads with rifle butts, who barrel bomb towns every day for 5 years, talk about horrifying acts. What a sick hypocrite POS.

Back
Top Bottom