What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Pure terror. Nothing more and nothing less.

At least 202 killed in fresh Aleppo violence

An injured woman reacts at a site hit by airstrikes in the rebel held area of Old Aleppo. (Reuters)
Reuters, Beirut​

Friday, 29 April 2016

Air strikes on rebel-held areas of Aleppo killed 123 civilians including 18 children during the past seven days of intensified violence in the northern Syrian city, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said on Friday.

Seventy-one civilians, including 13 children, were killed by rebel shelling into government-held areas of the city during the same period, the British-based monitoring group said.

Eight more civilians, including three children, were killed by government shelling into areas not under its control in the city, the Observatory said.

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/Ne...vilians-killed-in-fresh-Aleppo-violence-.html

How a regime can continue to kill its OWN civilian population in such a systematic way and at this rate baffles me beyond belief. The braindead giraffe is destroying his own country and people for each day. Somebody should assassinate him as soon as possible and thus do Syria, Syrians and the world a huge favor. How can a supposed Arab nationalist and patriot do such things?

Funny how you failed to mention that it was terror groups who started massively shelling gov held areas in Aleppo which has killed nearly 90 people till now (yeah, pure terror) and they did it while hiding among civilian homes, streets and schools of Aleppo. This is the main reason of civilian casualties on both sides.

Islamist terrorists, they bring death and destruction no matter where they set foot on.

IMG_20160429_201237.jpg
IMG_20160429_201243.jpg
IMG_20160429_201247.jpg
IMG_20160429_201251.jpg

And do I need to remind you about thousands of civilians you killed in Yemen? All your crying about civilian casualties is meaningless when you support killing them in Yemen and cry about it in Syria.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny how you failed to mention that it was terror groups who started massively shelling gov held areas in Aleppo which has killed nearly 90 people till now (yeah, pure terror) and they did it while hiding among civilian homes, streets and schools of Aleppo. This is the main reason of civilian casualties on both sides.

Islamist terrorists, they bring death and destruction no matter where they set foot on.

View attachment 302849 View attachment 302850 View attachment 302851 View attachment 302852

And do I need to remind you about thousands of civilians you killed in Yemen? All your crying about civilian casualties is meaningless when you support killing them in Yemen and cry about it in Syria.

I do not buy your arguments at all.

It was Al-Assad and his regime that started murdering their OWN people in the hundreds while they were protesting peacefully throughout Syria. Arresting hundreds more (if not thousands) and torturing many to death, some of them barely 14 year old children, one of whom became an early symbol of the revolution. That was long before any outside forces were involved.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Hamza_Ali_Al-Khateeb

Are you really going to compare such behavior from such a regime with any regime excluding North Korea? No sane person would.

Lastly for the past 4-5 years it is Al-Assad that has been carpet bombing numerous Syrian towns not the other way around. Rebels retaliating have not even caused 5% of the damage that he has.

Funny that you complain about Islamists when your country is an Islamic state and Al-Assad relies on Shia Islamist forces from across the world.

In regards to Yemen, casualties of civilians there are not even 3% of what they are in Syria and the Arab coalition has never deliberately targeted civilian areas like Al-Assad has day in and day out. In Yemen we were not the aggressors but it was rather the Houthi's that you sponsor who thought that they could invade the entire country. How do you think they ended up controlling the second largest and most important city of Yemen in Aden and 90% of all the country?

Nor can you compare Hadi's government with the brutality of Al-Assad. We are speaking different galaxies which you know fully well.

Yes, when you fought stateless Kurdish and Baloch separates in the past 15 years you killed numerous civilians as well. You are not a saint. Your proxies which are under direct control of Iran without your regime hiding that (unlike ridiculous claims of KSA supporting IS) have also, unfortunately, been behind civilian killings in Syria and Iraq.

We both have blood on our hands but NOTHING I repeat NOTHING beats Al-Assad. He has surpassed even the most radical Zionists. How you can live with ignoring that fact again and again I do not understand but I guess Iranian interests are more important but if that is the case you should not pretend to cry for Palestinians which are the brethren of Syrians and just next by. Unlike you as well, I strongly condemn attacks on civilians by any party in Yemen and unlike your country, KSA will be forced to rebuilt Yemen and have a stable Yemen (as it is in the interests of both parties) meanwhile Syria does not impact you directly and I really struggle to see your regime investing much money into rebuilding Syria. I would like to see that before I will believe it. Especially if Al-Assad's regimes gets toppled eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 302849 View attachment 302850 View attachment 302851 View attachment 302852
You are misinforming.

1) Current encounter started with Assadist terrorist shelling of markets in Kafranbel and Maarat an Nouman 10 days ago, which killed over 50 civilians. It was pure unreasonable terror and u know it well.

2) Assad started his terrorist bombings long before rebels obtained first mortars.

3) The only precise strike conducted by Assadists in this ecounter was against hospital.

Yemen casualties are no where close to Khamenai Assad onslaught.

Last edited:
In regards to Yemen, casualties of civilians there are not even 3% of what they are in Syria and the Arab coalition has never deliberately targeted civilian areas like Al-Assad

Just for this part:

This is only one of your various massacres in Yemen:

Death toll from air strike on Yemen wedding party rises above 130: medics

So don't act like I don't know what you have done in Yemen.

Yes, when you fought stateless Kurdish and Baloch separates in the past 15 years you killed numerous civilians as well

Nonsense. We didn't kill any civilians in the process because the fight was not in urban areas, unlike Syria where terrorists have taken shelter in civilian homes in every part of Syria.

We both have blood on our hands but NOTHING I repeat NOTHING beats Al-Assad. He has surpassed even the most radical Zionists

You should have thought about that when you started arming and funding thousands upon thousands of nutjobs in Syria. There were peaceful protests in Bahrain for months and you sent forces to kill, imprison and torture them, but we didn't see the kinds of cannibals in Bahrain, no one funded or armed them. Meanwhile in Syria, on fifth day of 'peaceful' protests, totally peaceful protesters torched down a gov building and killed 5 policemen and that's an end for the great lie that thousands were protesting peacefully for months and Assad was shooting them left and right.

You are misinforming.

1) Current encounter started with Assadist terrorist shelling of markets in Kafranbel and Maarat an Nouman 10 days ago, which killed over 50 civilians. It was pure unreasonable terror and u know it well.

2) Assad started his terrorist bombings long before rebels obtained first mortars.

3) The only precise strike conducted by Assadists in this ecounter was against hospital.

Yemen casualties are no where close to Khamenai Assad onslaught.

No, your favorite terrorists started this by shelling civilians in gov held areas because they are what they are: pure terrorists. And they are doing it while hiding like rats in homes and schools shooting rockets from there.

I do not buy your arguments at all.

It was Al-Assad and his regime that started murdering their OWN people in the hundreds while they were protesting peacefully throughout Syria. Arresting hundreds more (if not thousands) and torturing many to death, some of them barely 14 year old children, one of whom became an early symbol of the revolution. That was long before any outside forces were involved.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Hamza_Ali_Al-Khateeb

Are you really going to compare such behavior from such a regime with any regime excluding North Korea? No sane person would.

Lastly for the past 4-5 years it is Al-Assad that has been carpet bombing numerous Syrian towns not the other way around. Rebels retaliating have not even caused 5% of the damage that he has.

Funny that you complain about Islamists when your country is an Islamic state and Al-Assad relies on Shia Islamist forces from across the world.

In regards to Yemen, casualties of civilians there are not even 3% of what they are in Syria and the Arab coalition has never deliberately targeted civilian areas like Al-Assad has day in and day out. In Yemen we were not the aggressors but it was rather the Houthi's that you sponsor who thought that they could invade the entire country. How do you think they ended up controlling the second largest and most important city of Yemen in Aden and 90% of all the country?

Nor can you compare Hadi's government with the brutality of Al-Assad. We are speaking different galaxies which you know fully well.

Yes, when you fought stateless Kurdish and Baloch separates in the past 15 years you killed numerous civilians as well. You are not a saint. Your proxies which are under direct control of Iran without your regime hiding that (unlike ridiculous claims of KSA supporting IS) have also, unfortunately, been behind civilian killings in Syria and Iraq.

We both have blood on our hands but NOTHING I repeat NOTHING beats Al-Assad. He has surpassed even the most radical Zionists. How you can live with ignoring that fact again and again I do not understand but I guess Iranian interests are more important but if that is the case you should not pretend to cry for Palestinians which are the brethren of Syrians and just next by. Unlike you as well, I strongly condemn attacks on civilians by any party in Yemen and unlike your country, KSA will be forced to rebuilt Yemen and have a stable Yemen (as it is in the interests of both parties) meanwhile Syria does not impact you directly and I really struggle to see your regime investing much money into rebuilding Syria. I would like to see that before I will believe it. Especially if Al-Assad's regimes gets toppled eventually.
Let me ask you this do you really want to see Syria another Afghanistan if you do then go ahead and support those terrorists.

These scums already threatening us to invade Iraq you know that means sectarian war that wont be limited to Iraq.

Just for this part:

This is only one of your various massacres in Yemen:

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0RT0XT20150929

So don't like like I don't know what you have done in Yemen.

Nonsense. We didn't kill any civilians in the process because the fight was not in urban areas, unlike Syria where terrorists have taken shelter in civilian homes in every part of Syria.

You should have thought about that when you started arming and funding thousands upon thousands of nutjobs in Syria. There were peaceful protests in Bahrain for months and you sent forces to kill, imprison and torture them, but we didn't see the kinds of cannibals in Bahrain, no one funded or armed them. Meanwhile in Syria, on fifth day of 'peaceful' protests, totally peaceful protesters torched down a gov building and killed 5 policemen and that's an end for the great lie that thousands were protesting peacefully and Assad was shooting them left and right.

You are complexly cherry picking my post and ignoring 80% of it for obvious reasons. This is dishonest behavior as I always quote your full posts.

Please tell me once again which regime that started to massacre their own people?

Which regime has destroyed most of Syria and caused the vast majority of the civilian casualties?

You found 1 example of a misfortunate attack on a wrong target from September 2015. More civilians died today alone across Syria due to the Al-Assad regime. The Yemeni casualties, which are largely due to the fact that Houthi's deliberately hide in densely populated urban centers populated by civilians, do not even amount to 3% of the civilians that the Al-Assad regime has killed in Syria. The comparison makes no sense whatsoever.

Which "nut jobs" are you talking about? Those native Syrian who are defending their villages, cities, towns, families, neighborhood etc. from the onslaught of the Al-Assad regime and the foreign hordes?

LOL, please tell me how many Bahrainis that Saudi Arabian soldiers killed in Bahrain? Let me give you the answer. A big fat ZERO. Prove me a single Bahraini civilian that was killed by Saudi Arabian forces. People of KSA and Bahrain are the same people no need to kill anyone. Unfortunately the Yemen war should never have happened either but sometimes there is no solution but it looks like things are moving towards peace now unlike Syria which continues for 5 years now!

Let me ask you this do you really want to see Syria another Afghanistan if you do then go ahead and support those terrorists.

These scums already threatening us to invade Iraq you know that means sectarian war that wont be limited to Iraq.

No, I want to see peace in Syria and the region as soon as possible. You cannot honestly believe that the Al-Assad regime has any legitimacy left? Especially not as you know from first hand how Ba'ath regimes behave against their very own people! I am completely against sectarianism and I am never sectarian but unfortunately people here often attack Arabs which makes me sometimes go in defense mood and counter them in their own language. I am open for everyone and want Arabs, Muslims, Christians and Atheists and others to live in peace with each other.

Iraq has almost defeated ISIS already. The Syrian conflict has been ongoing for 5 years now and there is no end in sight. This is very worrying. It is a very bad situation.

Problem is once again Arab and Muslim regimes and stubbornness of people. Syrians should not even be killing each other. I cannot imagine Saudi Arabians killing each other due to sect. But this is what happens when the entire world meddles and Al-Assad is such a power hungry person. Unbelievable. I believe that there is a special place in hell for such people like him to be honest with you. Look how many children his regime has killed. Satanic behavior.

Last edited:
No, your favorite terrorists started this by shelling civilians in gov held areas because they are what they are: pure terrorists. And they are doing it while hiding like rats in homes and schools shooting rockets from there.
You are lying simply. If you take a big pic, Assad started indiscriminate shelling and barrel bombs on towns long before rebels got any artillery.

If you take current specific encounter, then it started on 19 Apr when Assad barrel bombed crowded markets out of blue.

P.S. Its good that Khamenaists finally recognized that indiscriminate shelling of civilians is "pure terror". Means Hezbollah and Assad are pure terrorists.

Meanwhile, 200+ killed in Shelling on rebel held aleppo. Where's your outcry on that? Oh yeah forgot, it's okay for Ruskies and Shiites to kill Sunnis but it's haram for Sunnis to even shoot at an enemy combatant.

Aleppo, the city I was raised in, is currently being raized to the ground by Assad regime & Russia. Rebels are participating in shelling as well and are targeting regime strongholds in civilian areas - a strategic mistake. This isn't doing anything to help rebels and is practically useless. Regime & co's shelling, however, has killed over 200 people, and has so far hit the Quds hospital and a clinic as of today. @Serpentine @Madali @The SiLent crY are in full support of this "anti-terrorist operatipon," of course. No condemnation, no admitting of any civilian casualties.

Today, Jaish al-Mujahidin released names of its killed members in failed Aleppo offensives. They were killed in sewers where they truly belong. Other accounts already said number of dead has raised to 35, only from this group. And there were various other groups participating in this attack.

Another failure for you and your brothers.

View attachment 302506
This was because of a failed attack against YPG at Ayn Daqnah. Nothing to do with Aleppo city. More misinformation from princess serpy.

In news:
The back and forth in Northern Aleppo between ISIS and rebels continues. No sign of stopping. Rebels take villages, ISIS retakes, ISIS counterattacks, rebels counterattack...meanwhile YPG keep harassing Azaz and a large-scale regime offensive is imminent.
Allah does not abandon his servants, and his servants will be the victors long-term in Syria. The Syrian people will win against Russian, Iranian, and Shiite invaders.

The Syrian army and militia destroyed overnight a number of mortar units belonging to terrorist groups in the Aleppo province, a source in Aleppo militia told RIA Novosti on Saturday.

1038513359.jpg

© SPUTNIK/ MICHAEL ALAEDDIN
Turning Off the Tap: Syrian Army Bags Key Homs Province Oilfields From Daesh Terrorists
BEIRUT (Sputnik) — However, according to the source, attacks could resume at any moment.

"This morning, we are observing silence in Aleppo. Two mines exploded in a vacant lot not far from the Midan district, but no one was hurt. Last night, the army and some of our units discovered a number of mortar shells and homemade rocket launchers, and destroyed them," the source said.

The Syrian General Staff has already confirmed that the 'silent' period has been implemented and that it will be in force for 24 hours in Damascus and its suburbs, and in Latakia and its suburbs for 72 hours.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...ian-army-terrorists-shells.html#ixzz47JWvSnOQ

Another Khamenai child soldier killed in Syria.

ChIbi_UWwAAVAV7.jpg

Yick what a sick regime. In this regard they are even worse than Nazis. Because Nazis started using child soldiers only when they ran out of manpower and allies approached Berlin.

hqdefault.jpg

Heavy losses from the rebels this week, failed assault YPG ambush and the rebel infighting which wouldn't occur under Zahran Alloush.
Some rebels named killed YPG

The Aleppo push hasn't even begun yet and the gulf aren't going do anything.
Ah yeah, dead civilians thanks to Assad shelling is so not a push, right? Nothing at all. Just anti-terrorist operations against terrorist Sunni babies.

CCTV footage of al Quds hospital being targeted by regime airstrikes has been released:

Such terrorist activity. Those doctors and patients deserved to die. 100% Farsi approved.

Back
Top Bottom