What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

The founder of islam army in homs was taken out couple of days ago :sniper:

Russian will be using their artillery against rebels and nusra soon whilst Gulfies watch.

so aleppo is a nusra stronghold even according to the Gulf master lol

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/defense-department-nusra-aleppo-putin-assad-2016-4
I've been saying here for years: Obama has clear policy in Syria to prolong the war and cause maximum destruction. Thats why they denied weapons to rebels. Thats why they released sanctions from Iran so they could send more Mongol invaders into Syria.Thats why they issued current statement: they want a complete destruction of Aleppo, the main city of Syria.

Are u subscribed to that clown? :lol:

Capture.PNG

You give example of Ali (R) but forget our beloved Prophet (pbuh).

The Holy Prophet built a nation ,and don't forget God's promise and assistance also the situation he faced was something complete different from what happened in Islamic world after him .

also didn't his death made a very major rift in Islamic world that till today is exploited by power-mongers ?

Are u subscribed to that clown? :lol:
Remember when you used that 'clown' when he claimed Russia has mistakenly killed 11 Hezbollah fighters? He was wrong back then, but you were too happy not to post the junk news here. Now about Aleppo civilian casualties, he is one among hundreds who reported civilian casualties by terrorist shelling in Aleppo.

You see, I have a good memory. You can not play this nonsense with me.

Remember when you used that 'clown' when he claimed Russia has mistakenly killed 11 Hezbollah fighters? He was wrong back then, but you were too happy not to post the junk news here.
My point is that this guy is in bed with Hezbollah. 90% of time he spams their propaganda. So when he reports on Hezbollah casualties there is no reason not to believe him.

But in other stuff u should not take him seriously:

Capture4.PNG

:lol:

Now about Aleppo civilian casualties, he is one among hundreds who reported civilian casualties by terrorist shelling in Aleppo.

You see, I have a good memory. You can not play this nonsense with me
Why they dont install a simple alert system like in Israel and build some shelters? It would decrease casualties dozens times:

shelter-sderot1.jpg

I bet Iran, country that builds systems better than S-300 and launches monkeys into space can easily made it. No?

But we all know that civilian lives are NOTHING for Assad and Khamenai. Not even their own Alawis. Actually they are happy that Sunnis in Aleppo are killed.

Last edited:
Moscow requests UN to add ISIS-linked groups to official terror list, legitimize attacks on them
  • Published time: 26 Apr, 2016 23:25
    571ff409c36188980a8b45ff.jpg

A Jaysh al-Islam (Army of Islam) militant. © Amer Almohibany / Reuters
    Russian anti-terror op in Syria, Syria unrest
    The Russian Ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has submitted Moscow’srequest to the Counter-Terrorism Committee Executive Directorate (CTED) Tuesday, asking to add Ahrar Al-Sham and Jaysh al-Islam to the list of the so-called “1267/1989/2253 ISIL (Da'esh) and Al-Qaeda Sanctions Committee.”

According to Churkin the reason “for this step was the evidence that these organizations, fighting in Syria, are closely linked to terrorist organizations, first of all Islamic State (formerly ISIS/ISIL) and Al-Qaeda, and provide and receive from them financial, material, technical and military support.”

Groups listed by the UN as terrorist organizations are not included in the Russia-US brokered ceasefire in Syria, and can still be attacked.

Should Russia’s move be supported by all members of the UN Security Council, Ahrar Al-Sham and Jaysh al-Islam, fighting government forces in Syria, will not be part of the truce, which was meant to pave the way to reconciliation between the Syrian government and moderate rebel forces.

“As of now, in conditions of regular violations of the Syrian ceasefire by Ahrar Al-Sham and Jaysh al-Islam groups, the Russian side has decided to resume the progress of our application for including these organizations under the sanctions regime,” Churkin said, adding that Moscow started working on its request several months ago, but paused in order not to “interrupt the peace process and the dialogue,”which are not moving along easily.

Last week, Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov also said that Russia wanted groups sabotaging the Syrian cease-fire to be put on the UN terror list, citing evidence it had received through its sources.

Lavrov also mentioned that Moscow had wanted them to be put on the terrorist list from the start, but had, as part of a compromise measure, agreed to hold off on demanding it.

On April 22, Churkin told TASS news agency that the process to add more militant groups to the terrorist list was not an easy one, stressing that it does take some time.

“All members [of the UN Security Council] should agree,” he said. “There needs to be a consensus.”

The Holy Prophet built a nation ,and don't forget God's promise and assistance also the situation he faced was something complete different from what happened in Islamic world after him .

also didn't his death made a very major rift in Islamic world that till today is exploited by power-mongers ?

The point is our Prophet (pbuh) like everything else in life also did politics and his politics prevailed against his adversaries. So, politics means doom isn't always correct but yes if you do politics like asad is doing it means doom for you in this life and hereafter as well.

The point is our Prophet (pbuh) like everything else in life also did politics and his politics prevailed against his adversaries. So, politics means doom isn't always correct but yes if you do politics like asad is doing it means doom for you in this life and hereafter as well.
again the case of holy prophet is different because in all tight situation he had Gods assistance.

again the case of holy prophet is different because in all tight situation he had Gods assistance.

God's assistance is there for all if we follow the footsteps of our Prophet (pbuh). God didn't say politics is for doomed people.

No, Allah did not tell them to destroy Syria and they did not but Asad and his cronies did. Allah does not tell anyone to accept tyranny just because the ruler happens to be an alawite.

What is it that ISIS terrorists have done to Syria which the Asad regime hasn't? So, I see no difference between those two evils.
You give example of Ali (R) but forget our beloved Prophet (pbuh).

T-Rex, See these people are slow, they don't get it, Following House of Saud blindly is the only way to heaven. Because of that instead of 70 virgins you will get 140 virgins twice the fun!!!!!

These people don't understand that Terrorist in Syria were sent by Saudi's on the request of Assad.

They don't understand that fighting the terrorist is the same as being the terrorist.

They don't understand that only CIA approved and installed tyrants are accepted by whichever god T-Rex and other Saudi lovers worship.

Please!!. Use more bold letters.

God's assistance is there for all if we follow the footsteps of our Prophet (pbuh). God didn't say politics is for doomed people.
if ,I go and fight with my enemy do God send angels to fight fr me .
if my enemy want to kill me do God Order birds and insects to hide me.

if you think so put forward the name of one person who managed to live as the holy prophet.

Assadists played it well.

1) Assadists bomb markets in Kafranbel and Maarat an-Numan, slaughtering half hundred people.
2) Rebels "retaliate" by shelling civilians in regime part of Aleppo.
3) Assadists "retaliate" by shelling more civilians in Aleppo and Douma.
4) Rebels again shell Aleppo, Assadists bomb again all over..

Hundreds of killed Sunni civilians, lots of destruction. PROFIT.

Assad.jpg

Here is a proof that they killed 50 and injured 80:

Look they found a schoolbag with 20 bullets! I guess they actually killed 50 quadrillion and injured another 70 pentazillions.

I am sure it will enter in all schoolbooks as biggest ambush in history.

View attachment 301903

Today, Jaish al-Mujahidin released names of its killed members in failed Aleppo offensives. They were killed in sewers where they truly belong. Other accounts already said number of dead has raised to 35, only from this group. And there were various other groups participating in this attack.

Another failure for you and your brothers.

photo_2016-04-27_23-39-59.jpg

The point is our Prophet (pbuh) like everything else in life also did politics and his politics prevailed against his adversaries.

That is not true, Prophet Mohamed, saws, didn't prevail against "within" rebellion..that brought the rise of Omar El khattab and Abu Bakr Assedik.Even his own daughters were against him at the last part of his life.

So, politics means doom isn't always correct but yes if you do politics like asad is doing it means doom for you in this life and hereafter as well.
Assad was elected by the Syrian. All he did was doing the job , he was elected to do. Defend his country and his citizens against foreign aggression. Everything else is a lot bullshit, fried and refried by the GCC, Israel, the US and Nato. The intervention of the Russian laid bare the lies spread by the invading country. Bringing democracy and freedom ! my @ss! They were after the freedom to run unabated gas pipelines thru the Syrian territory against the Syrian wishes..

Today, Jaish al-Mujahidin released names of its killed members in failed Aleppo offensives. They were killed in sewers where they truly belong. Other accounts already said number of dead has raised to 35, only from this group. And there were various other groups participating in this attack.

Another failure for you and your brothers.

View attachment 302506
1) Its funny how are always obsessed to prove that I was wrong somewhere.

You claimed that in ambush on 24 April were killed 50 and injured 80 rebels. All Assadists could show as evidence is a schoolbag with bullets. Not a single POW or body. Such a huge ambush yet not a single body left? How its even possible? :rolleyes:

Statement you show is from 27 April and tells about death of 21 fighters in Aleppo. In Syrian war were about 50 killed each day there is nothing special about this number. Especially since this April witnessed pretty heavy battles.

2) I am an atheist Jew while rebels are religious Muslims, so I have nothing to do with them. The biggest irony of this conflict is that religious Shiites are much closer to rebels than to Alawites, who are 99% secular (and 1% religious have some bizarre religion which is everything but Islam).

Current regime in Iran has nothing to do with Islam however either. They are crazy Khomeini/Khamenai worshipers.

zimg_003_43.jpg

Back
Top Bottom