What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Are you retarded?
There are less than 20 tanks in Syria with the CTIS installed. Most are with Republican Guard in Damascus, not in Aleppo.

Watch your mouth teenage kid. I don't need some 17 year old snot bag calling me "retarded" for presenting facts. As for "CTIS" I have no clue what you are talking about and I doubt you even know what you are talking about. The TURMS-T upgrade was incorporated in 122 Syrian tanks.

I don't know where you are pulling a figure of 20 tanks from but most likely it's from your ***.

Those TURMS-T upgrades tanks have been seen all over Syria. And for so little of these tanks (as you claim) it's amazing how many pictures I can find of them.

image.jpeg

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Watch your mouth teenage kid. I don't need some 17 year old snot bag calling me "retarded" for presenting facts. As for "CTIS" I have no clue what you are talking about and I doubt you even know what you are talking about. The TURMS-T upgrade was incorporated in 122 Syrian tanks.
122 out of 5000 thats less than 2.5% and as Dr.Thrax noted they are stationed in Damascus. SO chances they appear in Aleppo are nearly zero. On the other hand Aleppo was first place where Ali express countermeasures were spotted and they equipped them nearly all tanks and BMP. Then they started to equip even pickups with them.

Are the writing Persian or Arabic?
Persian of course. Day before yesterday ISIS showed lots of bodies of slaughtered shia mercenaries. Yesterday they ran without fight, only one POW was captured.

Here the weapon supplies scheme to ISIS:

Khamenai Iran -> Syrian Baath (Assad) - > Iraqi Baath (ISIS)

List of weapons captured yesterday:

http://spioenkop.blogspot.co.il/2016/04/islamic-state-captures-masses-of.html

Number of weapons captured by ISIS in Ayyash stores on 17 January 2016 was much higher:

http://imgur.com/a/9Pwap

Last edited:

I don't know where you are pulling a figure of 20 tanks from but most likely it's from your ***.

Those TURMS-T upgrades tanks have been seen all over Syria. And for so little of these tanks (as you claim) it's amazing how many pictures I can find of them.

View attachment 300643

View attachment 300644

View attachment 300645

View attachment 300646

View attachment 300647

View attachment 300648

View attachment 300649
CTIS= The 360 hunter killer capable sight that commanders have control over. I have to put it in Layman's terms for you to understand. Less than 20 of the 122 tanks with TURMS-T have it. You need to shut your mouth, little boy. ;)

Are the writing Persian or Arabic?
Persian

122 out of 5000 thats less than 2.5% and as Dr.Thrax noted they are stationed in Damascus. SO chances they appear in Aleppo are nearly zero. On the other hand Aleppo was first place where Ali express countermeasures were spotted and they equipped them nearly all tanks and BMP. Then they started to equip even pickups with them.

Persian of course. Day before yesterday ISIS showed lots of bodies of slaughtered shia mercenaries. Yesterday they ran without fight, only one POW was captured.

Here the weapon supplies scheme to ISIS:

Khamenai Iran -> Syrian Baath (Assad) - > Iraqi Baath (ISIS)

List of weapons captured yesterday:

http://spioenkop.blogspot.co.il/2016/04/islamic-state-captures-masses-of.html

Number of weapons captured by ISIS in Ayyash stores on 17 January 2016 was much higher:

http://imgur.com/a/9Pwap

Congrats Iranians have become largest arms suppliers for DESH

IRGC Ali Bayat, Iranian commander of Fatemyoun brigade killed in Syria.

THIS IS SYRIA

syria7.jpg
5482f3d0a0f1a3247bb47da090e82cc6.jpg

“The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant"

IRGC Ali Bayat, Iranian commander of Fatemyoun brigade killed in Syria.

THIS IS SYRIA

syria7.jpg
5482f3d0a0f1a3247bb47da090e82cc6.jpg

“The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant"

tyrant is 10000 times better than Lunatic rebels.

Moreover aren't any tyrant in GCC countries? Are all of them democracy? What about Egypt?

CTIS= The 360 hunter killer capable sight that commanders have control over. I have to put it in Layman's terms for you to understand.

You are still in high school. Don't act like you have any military experience. CTIS is a 4 word acronym, what specifically it stands for, you have not stated.

As for the 360 degree sight, it's almost always referred to as a 'panoramic sight' or 'hunter killer' even many company brochures as well as experienced tankers, ones in documentaries and ones I have met in real life refer to a sight as 'panoramic sight'.

Less than 20 of the 122 tanks with TURMS-T have it. You need to shut your mouth, little boy. ;)

I'm 30 years old, you on the other hand is a school boy. The TURMS-T has been seen as far as Deir ez Zor as well as photographed. There has also been reports of T-72s with the TURMS-S outside Aleppo.

You and @500 have a redicolous logic, just because there is a limited number of T-72s with the TURMS-T, in your heads, means that there is no way that T-72 which clearly has TURMS-T features can be a TURMS-T according to you two idiots :lol:

There is by far less T-90s in Syria then T-72s with TURMS-T upgrades yet I can find videos of T-90s and dozens of pictures.

How is this possible?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom