What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

The only sick Nazi logic in modern world belongs to Israel, and many agree with me on this. Btw, yes, likes of Zahran Aloush and their supporters are rats.
What Israel has to do with that?

IDF is well familiar with this, having its back kicked in Lebanon and Gaza. U.S is also quite familiar with it, having been kicked out of Vietnam, defeated and humiliated. Attack on Malah and Handarat was conducted by Quds brigades who are Palestinians. Syrian war has many ups and downs, there are victories and defeats, so don't get excited over some small farm being crowded by Nusra terrorists.
What are u babbling? I was in Lebanon and Hezies never captured a single outpost manned by IDF in 15 years of their warfare.

More over in flat western area (where I was stationed) they did not even try, they knew they will be slaughtered before even approaching. That's what actually amazes me about this war.

Grank bombed Rastan today for fun

Grank bombed Jisr Shugour today for fun

For FUN ? lol :jester:
Grank bombed Rastan today for fun
Grank bombed Jisr Shugour today for fun
Grank bombed Talbiseh today for fun

CgFewUqXEAMjvIU.jpg

CgFewTPW4AAH1hL.jpg

CgFewT1W8AAELZV.jpg

Last edited:
TOW hits T-72 tank in Malah farms. Alas magic APS with ali express xenon lights did not help

There is not any sign of that jamming device on the tank. The red dot in the pic is the missile approaching tank. Another fail for you. :rolleyes:

Btw the tank seemed almost intact from missile hit. One thing for sure, crew survived from it.

There is not any sign of that jamming device on the tank.
Mushroom on turret top.

The red dot in the pic is the missile approaching tank. Another fail for you. :rolleyes:
Of course its missile thats the point. Currently almost every tank is equipped with that shyt. They install even on pickups.

CadgmZOXIAEmAwn.jpg:large

Btw the tank seemed almost intact from missile hit. One thing for sure, crew survived from it.
Really how u are sure that crew survived?

Do you have any idea how many rebels are sent to their master (Satan) for each casualty on our side? 3 army personnel have been martyred since they entered Syria, while at the same time, tens of Nus-Rats were killed only in failed Zitan-Khan Tuman offensive, leaving their stinking corpses behind. NO report of any IRGC casualty in past week (and we reports all our martyrs). Fighting terrorism is never without casualties. U.S lost 4500 soldiers in Iraq only to leave the country in a worse situation. Nearly 120,000 (that's just official number, I think it's even more) terrorists have been killed in 5 years. You have no idea what favor SAA and allies are doing for the world by eradicating scums like Zahran Aloush from planet earth.
When you have sectarian nutjobs like FSA, Nusra, Ahrar and ISIS (who are exactly the same) around, you don't negotiate with them, you put a bullet in them and no one said fighting the worst scums on planet is easy, but killing even one of them a day is an achievement.

Meanwhile, 2 rebels who 'turned into fertilizer' in Malah. I wonder why they keep getting younger and younger.

CgElorEWEAAJM41.jpg

CgElowrWIAEBOcE.jpg

Would be alive if the coward gulfies sent their armies.

CgEWJwOUUAA2Z2A.jpg

FSA Sultan Murad commander killed whilst waiting for Saudi ground troops

Of course its missile thats the point. Currently almost every tank is equipped with that shyt. They install even on pickups.

CadgmZOXIAEmAwn.jpg:large

More BS, no one is surprised. That "shyt" which you claim to be a jamming device is the TURMS-T (Tank Universal Reconfiguration Modular System T-series) and (FCS). What's worse is its Italian and not Iranian. Of course every time you are busted you simply refuse to accept you're wrong and simply continue digging yourself a deeper hole.

image.jpeg

Really how u are sure that crew survived?

He should ask for your superman X-Ray vision, apparently you have been able to see inside APCs and buildings. Every time a Russian helicopter hit a target you concluded it was empty. Oh wise grandmaster tell everyone, was the tank empty?

CgHNK3nXEAA7R2H.jpg

CgHMp3kWEAEnWzW.jpg

CgHMp3nXEAILXQr.jpg

CgHMHsWXIAAmqAM.jpg

Ammunition was Iran supplied, and soldier were some mixed gang of iranians, afghans and local assadists
CgHOErNWEAQSy-c.jpg

11kh.jpg

18kh.jpg

CgHRALhUkAA9aCb.jpg

Do you have any idea how many rebels are sent to their master (Satan) for each casualty on our side? 3 army personnel have been martyred since they entered Syria, while at the same time, tens of Nus-Rats were killed only in failed Zitan-Khan Tuman offensive, leaving their stinking corpses behind. NO report of any IRGC casualty in past week (and we reports all our martyrs). Fighting terrorism is never without casualties. U.S lost 4500 soldiers in Iraq only to leave the country in a worse situation. Nearly 120,000 (that's just official number, I think it's even more) terrorists have been killed in 5 years. You have no idea what favor SAA and allies are doing for the world by eradicating scums like Zahran Aloush from planet earth.
When you have sectarian nutjobs like FSA, Nusra, Ahrar and ISIS (who are exactly the same) around, you don't negotiate with them, you put a bullet in them and no one said fighting the worst scums on planet is easy, but killing even one of them a day is an achievement.

Meanwhile, 2 rebels who 'turned into fertilizer' in Malah. I wonder why they keep getting younger and younger.

CgElorEWEAAJM41.jpg

CgElowrWIAEBOcE.jpg
Ah the same typical Iranian argument, no IRGC deaths blah blah blah
There are 3 Iranian Armed forces detachments on the ground, one of which is the 65th. At least 10 have already died from the 65th and the other two. This is not counting Fatimiyoun, Zaynabiyoun, or IRGC.
And we take pride in our martyrs, and admit our defeats. Some pro-regime idiots kept yapping all the way into April that Idlib hadn't fallen on March 28th. In fact, I think you were part of that crowd for quite a while little serpy.

More BS, no one is surprised. That "shyt" which you claim to be a jamming device is the TURMS-T (Tank Universal Reconfiguration Modular System T-series) and (FCS). What's worse is its Italian and not Iranian. Of course every time you are busted you simply refuse to accept you're wrong and simply continue digging yourself a deeper hole.

View attachment 300605

He should ask for your superman X-Ray vision, apparently you have been able to see inside APCs and buildings. Every time a Russian helicopter hit a target you concluded it was empty. Oh wise grandmaster tell everyone, was the tank empty?
Are you retarded?
There are less than 20 tanks in Syria with the CTIS installed. Most are with Republican Guard in Damascus, not in Aleppo.

Back
Top Bottom