What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

You never read the terms of the Treaty of Sevres or the League of Nations' Mandate of Palestine, did you? Or Article 80 of the U.N. Charter which renders most anti-Israel Resolutions of the U.N. G.A. and S.C. null and void?

I bet that also makes the UN resolutions against Israeli war crimes and illegal settlements bull and void .. Oops.

O.K., maybe it's too inclusive a generalization, but I scarcely find this an off-topic rant: Pakistan and ISIS and al-Nusra all claim to run "Islamic states", yes?

So does KSA .. Whose dick your country of resident is ready to suck.. :lol: apart from other 50+ states ... Oops.

Now you're just invoking envy and presenting facts out of context.

The bitter truth.
I'm going to let this one stand, to see if Pakistanis themselves will demolish it.

Keeping waiting till you decay than.

No. Post-diaspora antisemitism is a disease of the haters, not the Zionissts.

Critising Zionist twats or Israel isn't anti Semitism... Nor does apartheid state of israel represent all jews.
A Pakistani Muslim who cites Israel as an "apartheid state" is not exercising either good nor honest judgment, and he or she compounds their sin by baselessly accusing Israel of committing state murder - a blood libel. It's not just antisemitism: it's a crime against humanity. Nazis were executed for that at Nuremburg.

So do the Black South Africans (including South African Jews) and most of the world.. Oh the fukin irony.

"Nazis ! Nazis !" ... :pop:

The wolves might come back again.. Be careful
what you wish for.

Not every people is equally good or bad; just because Pakistanis and Muslims commit horrid crimes doesn't mean Jews and Israelis did or do.

What a joke .: coming from a sick Zionist prick who defends and advocates war crimes and lies through his teeth to divert the topic...

Sadly it's people like you due to whom Jews always paid the price.. Just too many like you.

What do you think today's Syrians would say to that? (And what "good days" are you referring to, exactly? )

But Pak is no Syria and can never be...

And that's exactly what your grandparent believed .: sadly a few didn't make it.. :(

As for your dirty wishes .. Well barking dogs can't bite camel riders .. Keep barking .. Shalom.

You slaughtered 300,000 Muslims in Syria not Israel. So keep quiet.
American made jihadi terrorists did it not us or Russia. Syrian army is defending itself to don't let salafi jihadis (ISIS, al Nusra, ahrar al sham etc...) conquer the country and lives of millions Syrians be in danger. Salafi terrorists are made by the US and Mossad has trained them thefore you have destroyed Syria by creating, arming and supporting jihadi animals.

Syria was safe before you sent tons of jihadi rats to Syria.

I bet that also makes the UN resolutions against Israeli war crimes and illegal settlements bull and void .. Oops.
Resolutions about "Israeli war crimes" have been founded upon hot air and have no credibility. But yes, under Article 80 neither the General Assembly nor the Security Council have the authority in international law to revoke the Mandate of Palestine and its call for Jews to "closely settle" the region and Arabs to not violate the civil and property rights of Jews in Arab-ruled territories. The Jews obeyed the letter and spirit of the Mandate while the Arabs and majority of the U.N. have not. It tells you exactly who is on the side of law and human rights and who is not - and it's another reason to side with the Zionists, rather than their enemies.

Keeping waiting till you decay than.
And who would suffer if Pakistanis remained silent about their past crimes? Me? Or Pakistanis themselves? Can you get beyond your heart-burn of shame and anger to actually speak up or not?

Critising Zionist twats or Israel isn't anti Semitism...
Of course it is, because you're holding pro-Zionist Jews to moral and legal standards that only apply to them, not others.

What a joke .: coming from a sick Zionist prick who defends and advocates war crimes and lies through his teeth to divert the topic...
Wake up! It's in SYRIA that great war crimes are being committed, by the hands of Muslims. Everybody knows that. No Pakistani has moral credibility to mouth charges against Israel, for your own education establishment forbids it, upon pain of death - either academic or real. So who is the "sick prick" here?

Sadly it's people like you due to whom Jews always paid the price.. Just too many like you.
You see? Do you see that you're projecting what you think is my offense to you upon the entire Jewish people? Does Islam forbid punishing someone for a crime committed by someone else or not? And if it does, what does that make you?

But Pak is no Syria and can never be...
What do you offer other than blind confidence to support that statement?

American made jihadi terrorists did it not us or Russia.
You are barrel bombing Syrian towns, not some unknown "American made Jihadists". From this morning sadistic Assad on besieged Homs towns:

Cf_WNUKWEAAh-Hi.jpg

Syria was safe before you sent tons of jihadi rats to Syria.
Then call ur jihadi rats out:

sol_hhn.jpeg

Last edited:
Resolutions about "Israeli war crimes" have been founded upon hot air and have no credibility.

Why? Just because you say so ? :lol:

And Amnesty international,UN and various other Human rights organisations are liars?:lol:

But yes, under Article 80 neither the General Assembly nor the Security Council have the authority in international law to revoke the Mandate of Palestine and its call for Jews to "closely settle" the region and Arabs to not violate the civil and property rights of Jews in Arab-ruled territories.

Closely settle doesn't mean "occupy" and eject Arabs from their houses and farming lands.. As for Arab ruled territory? Where is that? Haha

As for "violations" .. I'm sure you consider the massacres of Palestinians back in 49 (ripping out entire Palestinian villages),bombing govt offices and hotels as messages of peace and people like your former war criminal presidents and militias like sten gang etc to be messengers of peace!

The Jews obeyed the letter and spirit of the Mandate while the Arabs and majority of the U.N. have not. It tells you exactly who is on the side of law and human rights and who is not -[/QUOTE
Oh the bloody lies .. The world/UN..( South Africans and South African Jews/ and many holocaust survivors etc etc) is wrong and Palestinians should accept accusation and other atrocities .. Wah !

and it's another reason to side with the Zionists, rather than their enemies.

There is a large percentage of Jews who don't support zionazi scum .. Try covercing them into believing your bullshit.

And who would suffer if Pakistanis remained silent about their past crimes? Me? Or Pakistanis themselves? Can you get beyond your heart-burn of shame and anger to actually speak up or not?

We aren't embraced .. Whose stopping clowns like yourself from creating commissions and fact finding missions to investigate the truth ? Peddling shit without any factual basis is easy owning to that shyt isn't .. I've read your nonsense sources like blood telegram and couplets from Anthony mascaranus.. And their own confessions that what they reported were all heresay .. Things that they had not "seen" and gathered only through third or fourth person accounts .. I've seen their apologies .. And I have read detailed accounts of the war from
Western and Indian sources that are there for all to read and prove wrong (if they can)... :lol:
What do you have? Concocted nonsense ?

Of course it is, because you're holding pro-Zionist Jews to moral and legal standards that only apply to them, not others.

So ironic Solomon .. Now you are clutching to straws.... Inventing stories .. and failing to justify war crimes of zionazis.. Tsk tsk tsk..
Wake up! It's in SYRIA that great war crimes are being committed, by the hands of Muslims. Everybody knows that. No Pakistani has moral credibility to mouth charges against Israel, for your own education establishment forbids it, upon pain of death - either academic or real. So who is the "sick prick" here?

Syria is a foreign imposed civil war .. And Israel itself ins involved in it.. As for my education "establishment" forbidding nonsense.. Keep telling that to yourself my child ... Maybe repeating that BS again and again will make "u" believe that.. But not others ..

You see? Do you see that you're projecting what you think is my offense to you upon the entire Jewish people? Does Islam forbid punishing someone for a crime committed by someone else or not? And if it does, what does that make you?

Im not only objecting anything.. I'm presenting my view.. It was the Zionists who were responsible for European racism against other innocent Jews... Jews who wanted nothing but t peace... What do novels like "The Merchant of Venice" tell you? Ironic that Hitler even had Jews supporting him ..

What do you offer other than blind confidence to support that statement?

A lot of things my boy.. Syria or the Middle East is in this quagmire due to their brutal dictators .. Extreme Sectarianism and other geopolitical reasons .. We face none.. But i know .. A zionazi will never accept the reality.. Specially not one vile and pathetic as you are..

Back
Top Bottom