What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Some of Hezbie invaders killed by Syrians while trying to sieze El Eis yesterday:
Cf39Tc0WIAAub05.jpg

+ some Iranians and lots of Afghans and Iraqis

How ironic .. An Israeli who equally hates Arabs and Iranians .. Insulting deceased hizb fighters .. While an Arab is thanking an Israeli whose own brethren were killed and occupied by em,,

How ironic .. An Israeli who equally hates Arabs and Iranians .. Insulting deceased hizb fighters .. While an Arab is thanking an Israeli whose own brethren were killed and occupied by em,,

The devil slips in when a brother tramples the rights of his brother! Had the Iranians shown wisdom in Syria this would not have happened. Do you think Iran was being like a brother with those Syrians who got barrel bombed to oblivion because they wanted a free and fair election?

Last edited:
The devil slips in when a brother tramples the rights of his brother! Had the Iranians shown wisdom in Syria this would not have happened. Do you think Iran was being like a brother with those Syrians who got barrel bombed to oblivion because they wanted a free and fair election?

I'm neutral and unbiased .. I say what is right and will keep saying that .. Even when it comes to my own country.

As for Syria .. I see it as a dirty game .. Iran on one side .. KSA and others on one...

The innocent people of Syria are the ones who suffer.

Where exactly do you see irony?

1) I dont hate Arabs.
2) I dont hate Iranians.
3) I did not insult these Hezbies.

Congrats: you lied 3 times in one sentence.

1) I dont hate Arabs.
2) I dont hate Iranians.
3) I did not insult Hezbies.

Congrats: you lied 3 times in one sentence.

I believe you.. It's like believing that mermaids exists and leprechauns are guarding treasures..

I believe you.. It's like believing that mermaids exists and leprechauns are guarding treasures..
Pakistanis also believe that Zionists "stole" Palestine from Arabs and were responsible for 9/11, etc. etc. So many fibs in a culture....when they converge, they become incredibly damaging, as Pakistan should have learned from the 1971 anti- Bengali madness that cost them half the country. Justice with mercy is the way out, but that runs counter to institutional interests that shore up their weak justifications with violence inflated by religion, feudalism, and undeserved nationalistic pride. What's to prevent Pakistan from evolving - not decaying - into another Syria?

Guys stop chit chat, everyone knows @500 is a hasbara.

He doesn't care about Muslims or arabs, Israelis have massacared thousands Palestinian, Syrian, Lebanese Muslims.

Israel is enemy of all of Islamic countries from Pakistan to Yemen.

The only two safe countries that they don't oppose are Egypt and Saudi; because their rulers have surrendered themselves to American imperialism and Zionist wish.

They try to damage all of Islamic countries as long as they haven't become American Zionist lad. The situation of Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Libya, american pressure against Pakistan and long time sanctions against Iran is because of Zionists.

Americans and Zionists are the worse enemy of Muslims and their hypocrite lads in the ME are even worse.

12952069-9275-l.jpg

Last edited:
Pakistanis also believe that Zionists "stole" Palestine from Arabs

Nah . You guys just occupied it..

And were responsible for 9/11, etc. etc.

Generalisations are good for your health neither these pathetic off topic rants..

So many fibs in a culture....

Off course .. Fibs in an inferior gentile "Culture".. How can an inferior people compare with superior Gods chosen people who suck baby penises and kill Palestinian kids and imprision 12 year old girls .. That's hard.

when they converge, they become incredibly damaging, as Pakistan should have learned from the 1971 anti- Bengali madness that cost them half the country.

Well there was never any anti Bengali madness neither was Bangladesh even quarter of our country .. Forgetting the fact that it was a thousand miles away.. Cornered by enemy states from 3 sides and a civil war ignited by Indians (something they proudly boast).. But if such screwed up BS is taken (hypothetically speaking) as a yardstick/douchbag logic.
Than maybe you its your damning convergence and your bad characteristic etc that always put you on the receiving end.. Specially from western powers... Oops.

Justice with mercy is the way out,

Sounds good,, why don't you guys start practicing yourself .. The apartheid state of Israel should take a leaf from that good book.. I'm sure it would save kids from getting murdered--- after getting hit by mortars from a boat or save thousands of civilians(1400+ kids)
from phosphorous strikes and so on,

but that runs counter to institutional interests that shore up their weak justifications with violence inflated by religion, feudalism, and undeserved nationalistic pride. What's to prevent Pakistan from evolving - not decaying - into another Syria?
Fancy words .. Full of shyt.. As always .. A sly,greasy and slimy Zionist peddling his nonsense asusual...

What's to prevent Pakistan from evolving - not decaying - into another Syria... Let me answer .. It's the people ! People who have faith that the good days will return and we will overcome .:

But than again... What's to prevent a slimy Zionist from vomiting nonsense ... Nothing..

Last edited:
Nah . You guys just occupied it..
You never read the terms of the Treaty of Sevres or the League of Nations' Mandate of Palestine, did you? Or Article 80 of the U.N. Charter which renders most anti-Israel Resolutions of the U.N. G.A. and S.C. null and void?

Generalisations are good for your health neither these pathetic off topic rants..
O.K., maybe it's too inclusive a generalization, but I scarcely find this an off-topic rant: Pakistan and ISIS and al-Nusra all claim to run "Islamic states", yes?

Off course .. Fibs in an inferior gentile "Culture".. How can an inferior people compare with superior Gods chosen people -
Now you're just invoking envy and presenting facts out of context.

Well there was never any anti Bengali madness neither was Bangladesh even quarter of our country ..
I'm going to let this one stand, to see if Pakistanis themselves will demolish it.

Than maybe you its your damning convergence and your bad characteristic etc that always put you on the receiving end.. Specially from western powers... Oops.
No. Post-diaspora antisemitism is a disease of the haters, not the Zionissts.

Sounds good,, why don't you guys start practicing yourself .. The apartheid state of Israel -
A Pakistani Muslim who cites Israel as an "apartheid state" is not exercising either good nor honest judgment, and he or she compounds their sin by baselessly accusing Israel of committing state murder - a blood libel. It's not just antisemitism: it's a crime against humanity. Nazis were executed for that at Nuremburg.

Fancy words .. Full of shyt.. As always .. A sly,greasy and slimy Zionist peddling his nonsense asusual...
Not every people is equally good or bad; just because Pakistanis and Muslims commit horrid crimes doesn't mean Jews and Israelis did or do.

What's to prevent Pakistan from evolving - not decaying - into another Syria... Let me answer .. It's the people ! People who have faith that the good days will return and we will overcome .:
What do you think today's Syrians would say to that? (And what "good days" are you referring to, exactly? )

Back
Top Bottom