What's new

syria shot down a F-22 raptor ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syrians probably used this....

cover1.jpg

I've tried bt faild as i dont post up to 30 post i cant give u link....i have to post 6 more to do that.

if its true then RIP to USA's 5G fighter craft.
Junk

Do you honestly believe that,or just wishfull thinking?

Syrians probably used this....

cover1.jpg

Is it just me or does the guy with the sling look like a home boy sans the colors?:lol:
@Yzd Khalifa Don't worry, soon enough they'll claim that they shot down one of yours too. We've seen how well the Syrian ADGE held up to Israeli airstrikes in their territory.:cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me or does the guy with the sling look like a home boy sans the colors?:lol:
@Yzd Khalifa Don't worry, soon enough they'll claim that they shot down on of yours too. We've seen how well the Syrian ADGE held up to Israeli airstrikes in their territory.:cheesy:

The Syrian Air Force can't do an S homie! No on the F-22s or whatever :lol:

@gambit Welcome to the fold of the undercover Indians...
I said it before...My mother is 1/4 Indian. Either quarter or half as best she can remember because she became a young orphan back in WW II.

Oh and you're NOT an American by the color of your skin, I am paraphrasing of course.:cheesy:
For the China Chinese here, the concept of divorcing race and accepting ideals that are higher than race to place one's allegiance is totally alien to them. To them, who are as racist as the American Klans, race is the highest ideal. Nothing can be nor should be higher. So for them, the US as a multi-racial society is unacceptable. To them, the only 'real' Americans are white Americans. Everyone else are race traitors. It is a pathetic mentality and one that will keep humanity from progressing into higher consciousness.

If the Syrians shot down a -22 via the S400 or whatever, given the fact that Russians mans those missile stations, we would have heard from the Russians by now.

A -117 was shot down by sheer luck over Yugoslavia and the Serbs got orgasmic about it while the US just shrugged it off. Now a -22 is supposedly shot down by a Russian manned missile battery and we hear nothing from the Russians...???

A U.S. F-22 Raptor jet crashed above the sky of northern Jordan
Thanks to Doreid Mohamad for this post
(translated from arab to italian and then from italian to english, sorry if there are errors)

According to the Oklahoman newspaper Post, citing U.S. military sources that the F-22 Raptor crashed in the north of Jordan, sources tell about the possibility of shoot down the F-22 Raptor aircraft by a Syrian missile Syrian everything and happened near the Syrian border, while a military expert John Blu Reed told the newspaper that the shoot down of the F-22 Raptor confirmation that Syria has a defense system updated the S-300, S 400 missiles or rockets, l 'U.S. expert also stated that U.S. relations - Russia will be even more strained if it is confirmed that Russia has provided to Syria missiles S 400.On the other hand according to reports from the United States, according to the Los Angeles Times of America, the Syrian defense forces have shot down four missiles launched by the Americans type Tomahawk, sources tell us that it was the defense systems (Bentsr 1) anti-aircraft missiles that have made that American missiles struck, and centered in the middle, the sources of Washington state that four missiles were launched to test the degree of defense of the Syrian forces, the sources have also confirmed that one of the main reasons in stopping aggression against Syria is the overthrow of the American F-22 Raptor crashed yesterday in the north of Jordan, also also deal with the part of the Syrian air defense missiles to the four Tomahok, daa remember that Jordan is still home to its territory five F-22, and this was one of the main reasons to postpone the trial of aggression against Syria.

Other sources:
خبير استراتيجي يؤكد سقوط طائرة اف22 رابتور أمريكية شمال الأردن… | موقع جنوب لبنان
.: NRT.TV :.
Read more at ********.com - A U.S. F-22 Raptor jet crashed above the sky of northern Jordan.

This is what I found.

A U.S. F-22 Raptor jet crashed above the sky of northern Jordan
Thanks to Doreid Mohamad for this post
(translated from arab to italian and then from italian to english, sorry if there are errors)

According to the Oklahoman newspaper Post, citing U.S. military sources that the F-22 Raptor crashed in the north of Jordan, sources tell about the possibility of shoot down the F-22 Raptor aircraft by a Syrian missile Syrian everything and happened near the Syrian border, while a military expert John Blu Reed told the newspaper that the shoot down of the F-22 Raptor confirmation that Syria has a defense system updated the S-300, S 400 missiles or rockets, l 'U.S. expert also stated that U.S. relations - Russia will be even more strained if it is confirmed that Russia has provided to Syria missiles S 400.On the other hand according to reports from the United States, according to the Los Angeles Times of America, the Syrian defense forces have shot down four missiles launched by the Americans type Tomahawk, sources tell us that it was the defense systems (Bentsr 1) anti-aircraft missiles that have made that American missiles struck, and centered in the middle, the sources of Washington state that four missiles were launched to test the degree of defense of the Syrian forces, the sources have also confirmed that one of the main reasons in stopping aggression against Syria is the overthrow of the American F-22 Raptor crashed yesterday in the north of Jordan, also also deal with the part of the Syrian air defense missiles to the four Tomahok, daa remember that Jordan is still home to its territory five F-22, and this was one of the main reasons to postpone the trial of aggression against Syria.

Other sources:
خبير استراتيجي يؤكد سقوط طائرة اف22 رابتور أمريكية شمال الأردن… | موقع جنوب لبنان
.: NRT.TV :.
Read more at ********.com - A U.S. F-22 Raptor jet crashed above the sky of northern Jordan.

This is what I found.
Yes...One hundred or one thousand Internet websites referenced the same ******** source. That does not qualify as independent verification. That is parroting. Just about every American newspaper have a website by now, no matter how simple it may be. So where is this Oklahoma newspaper that have the word 'Post' in its name?

People just need to back off. Let the news cycle and processes work their ways. People make up sh1t on a regular basis on the Internet. When we have a major government like China who felled for theonion as a legitimate news source, people should take caution in reading what they found on the Internet that tried to pass off as 'news'.

@gambit You could be three fourth Indian by blood and still not qualify. Loyalty first to the nation rather than to one's race or denomination is indeed a foreign concept to many, specially when the nation itself does not identify itself with a specific race exclusively.:agree:

So how about that F-22 then?

So is this crap news??

@gambit so my guess was right, you are Undercover Indian agent on PDF :P
any one who disagrees to Chinese physics is Indian, I got it.

Can any one explain it to me that why US was forced to use their F-22, are their Spy satellites dud?
What about Drones like, Reaper, Global Hawk, Raven, Sentinel......and many more..... and ground intelligence? had every thing failed or their cruise missiles refused to take off?

It seems that people have lost their ability to innovate new propaganda mechanism.

Did tomahawks fail? :rofl: What was the F22 doing there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom