What's new

syria shot down a F-22 raptor ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
really ?
u have no idea man, its flying in airs of Iran and Asad's Syria. But due to its complete invisibility no one can see

Ok ... I didnt knew that.
Plz share some link or something for prove . Cause its hard to blv 4 me about what u've told to me.

Ok ... I didnt knew that.
Plz share some link or something for prove . Cause its hard to blv about what u told to me.

he is trolling, do not reply him. watch me :oops:

They must have shot down F22 with Qaher 313
313 has 100% stealth, even ground staff near to runway can't see this machine during takeoff

at least they have better than yours, you can not shoot down US drone which is bombing on your people. Oh i forgot, USA is your ally :lol:

at least they have better than yours, you can not shoot down US drone which is bombing on your people. Oh i forgot, USA is your ally :lol:

Yeah ! :poop:

ofcourse they got better than ours

ofcourse they got better than ours

USA killed ur own civilian people by dron and they name it terrorist killing bt u cant do anything cause ur one of the biggest ally is USA ... Doesn't it bother u?

unlike in the previous wars US fought Syria has good air defence systems....its gonna be intresting to see how these s300 and s400 perform if and when the war happens!!

I m sure we ll overcome this Problem one day with help of mighty Bangladesh

USA killed ur own civilian people by dron and they name it terrorist killing bt u cant do anything cause ur one of the biggest ally is USA ... Doesn't it bother u?

Another 12 yr old in the forum...:rolleyes:

ok ok we got this, US aircraft and missile can not be shot down :D:tup:

hey with this principal a new international law can be made - no one allowed to shoot down US aircraft or missile (friend or enemy), otherwise will face sanction. Like it bro ? :oops:

why do you expect that when they claim no Abraham tank has been destroyed in war by enemy till now ? :rolleyes:

Ever tried logical reasoning with anyone, try it. It'll make you feel more like human.

@gambit Welcome to the fold of the undercover Indians as per @cirr's post. :lol: On that note is there any chance you could perhaps smuggle out a F-22, fly it right over, for your Indian brother?:angel:

Me and @Skull and Bones shall be there to receive the beast at a yet to be decided location.

Oh and you're NOT an American by the color of your skin, I am paraphrasing of course.:cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom