What's new

Syria Flexes it's muscle, moves tank to Turkish border and bans all Turkish

Status
Not open for further replies.
to those people who are praying and hoping for war i say go back to stone age... you blood lovers...
Syria and Turkey will never directly engage in an actual war... because the world wont let that happen.. because if does happen then it will be a key to WWIII...

And aeronaut you talk like you are a general in the Syrian military.... its funny to read your comments about Turkey destroying SAF in 72 hours... you might be "correct"... but trust me... Turkey does not want any WMD to explode in its country..... before you comment think.... this is not only attack and war is over... this is attack vs defense .....

sorry to burst ur bubble syrian lion but let me be very clear ans specific all good things to those and wait u will and u will see the wrath of turkey and yes from that point onwards ul seee the world going from zabar to zeer

Obviously Syria has counter-EW capabilities why would they purchase modern air defenese systems after all. Obviously Syrians are not idiots and would provide proper training for their ar defense operators.

Yes, Syria has 100+km SAM (S-200). But anyway lets see what options Turkey has.

MUHAHAHAHA :D S200 he says :D BTW for those who may not know, S200 is this:
Sa-5.jpg

I don't need to give specs :D

TuAF doenst even have a single AWACS. If they dont want to lose all their aircrafts they would need to start a long and enduring campaign to knock off all of Syrian air defense assets first. Do they even have enough of long range missiles for the job? Im quite sure they dont. It will took them weeks to significantly weaken Syrian air defense. And all that time Syrian artillery and MLRS systems will pound Turkish territory, cities and infrastructure. So they have another option to rush in and it will be disaster for their air force.

You see actually Turkey is not in very good position here.
And second:
bk3.jpg

Enjoy being owned :) And trust me, HARMs are more than enough to take out Syrian air defence systems, not a single SOM will be wasted.

MUHAHAHAHA :D S200 he says :D BTW for those who may not know, S200 is this:
Sa-5.jpg

I don't need to give specs :D

According to some sources Grad missile :rofl: got your turkish jet down,

anyways we all know that Turkey does have a good military and such... but never underestimate your enemy.... and if you want war then i suggest you join the F"S"A (they have camps in your country) and go fight... stop wishing for war lol

May be this time again US/NATO found Muslim state to use against Muslim state. Turkey itself will fall into hell. I think at this moment countries should support Syria to stand against terrorists states built up in Antalya.

You are talking Big....Why is Pakistan Supporting War Against Afghanistan?? Why is it proving Platform from years to US & NATO to kill Muslim Brothers???? Pakistan Loves US $$$$$ not Muslim Brothers...So stop lecturing other & first get things right in your own den....:wave::smokin::argh::tdown:

Obviously Syria has counter-EW capabilities why would they purchase modern air defenese systems after all. Obviously Syrians are not idiots and would provide proper training for their ar defense operators.

I am talking about SOJ EW capabilities of Turkey which could be a nightmare of enemy but You are pointing out that Syria has lots of SAM to underline that Syrian EW capabilities are great When It is compared with Turkey. Such a statement clearly reveals that You have no idea about What you are talking. Troll !!!

What's EW ? Read and learn What I am talking about...

Electronic warfare (EW) refers to any action involving the use of the electromagnetic spectrum or directed energy to control the spectrum, attack an enemy, or impede enemy assaults via the spectrum. The purpose of electronic warfare is to deny the opponent the advantage of, and ensure friendly unimpeded access to, the EM spectrum. EW can be applied from air, sea, land, and space by manned and unmanned systems, and can target communication, radar, or other services. EW includes three major subdivisions: Electronic Attack (EA), Electronic Protection (EP), and Electronic warfare Support (ES)

Yes, Syria has 100+km SAM (S-200). But anyway lets see what options Turkey has.

Even today's latest generation SAM's having lots of difficulties to engage the targets (Either Their radars are jammed (so tracking many unreal targets)/ temporarily disabled or The RF links which enables the communication between missile-radar interfaces broken, When It is applied but You are coming with obsolete S-200 system as a serious threat to TurAF, While We are talking about EW systems.

Ok, We suppose that Syrian S-200's works perfect even in EW environment but How would you engage the aircrafts carrying cruise missiles having a range of 140km, 160km, 290km and 350km before they launch their missiles ? :)

TuAF doenst even have a single AWACS.

Every single statement of yours is a new failure story.

While Turkey's AWAC are working on specific angel modes instead of 360 degree for detection, The top radar can track the targets with a range from 650-700km (known).

If they dont want to lose all their aircrafts they would need to start a long and enduring campaign to knock off all of Syrian air defense assets first. Do they even have enough of long range missiles for the job? Im quite sure they dont. It will took them weeks to significantly weaken Syrian air defense. And all that time Syrian artillery and MLRS systems will pound Turkish territory, cities and infrastructure. So they have another option to rush in and it will be disaster for their air force.

:no: No need airforce at first stage, Turkey's anti-radiation UAV's having a range of 500km which was ordered to destroy the SAM radar stations of Greece, will perform their best in syria as well. Before TurAF enter into Syria, More than hundreds drones will be busy to detect/destroy the Radars. There are two solution for Syria:

-Switch off your radars If you don't want to be detected by those UAV's so let TurAF to enter your warzone easily
-Switch on your radars to detect hundreds of them and waste your valuable SAM missiles to destroy such a small targets If you have enough missiles to engage hundreds of them but Don't worry, Sooner or later, One of them will hunt you.

Last edited by a moderator:
War with Turkey = Asad signing his own death sentence.
If Syria has some secret missiles than Turkey can face lot of attacks which could result in lot of destruction their planes can also cause lot of damage to Turkey because no body will help turkey and Syria if not big still a good force can cause some serious kind of damage to Turkey

to those people who are praying and hoping for war i say go back to stone age... you blood lovers...
Syria and Turkey will never directly engage in an actual war... because the world wont let that happen.. because if does happen then it will be a key to WWIII...

Whenever I read the statement of this member in times When Turkey didn't give any response to Syrian provocation, I always found sentences like " Turkey is nothing, Turkey can't attack on Syria, Turkey is nowhere When It is compared with Syria, We will give a painfull future for you" bla bla bla

but Now, It is really nice to see more matured statements. It is seen that You realized What We were talking about Turkish Army and determination level When you wasted all solutions and directed your munitions towards Turkish land.

I am talking about SOJ EW capabilities of Turkey which could be a nightmare of enemy but You are pointing out that Syria has lots of SAM to underline that Syrian EW capabilities are great When It is compared with Turkey. Such a statement clearly reveals that You have no idea about What you are talking. Troll !!!

What's EW ? Read and learn What I am talking about...

You said that you didnt know that Syria got counter-EW capabilities. Its not me its you who should learn about modern air defense systems and the fact that such systems include counter-EW capabilities. That means Syria has them also. I never compared Syrian EW capabilities with Turkey. But if you need comprasion from me i can say that Turkish EW capabilities actually a big big jock compared to US or Israel.

Even today's latest generation SAM's having lots of difficulties to engage the targets (Either Their radars are jammed (so tracking many unreal targets)/ temporarily disabled or The RF links which enables the communication between missile-radar interfaces broken, When It is applied but You are coming with obsolete S-200 system as a serious threat to TurAF, While We are talking about EW systems.

Ok, We suppose that Syrian S-200's works perfect even in EW environment but How would you engage the aircrafts carrying cruise missiles having a range of 140km, 160km, 290km and 350km before they launch their missiles ? :)

Again irrelevant. You didnt know that Syria has any 100km+ SAM. Now you learned that they got some.

Every single statement of yours is a new failure story.

While Turkey's AWAC are working on specific angel modes instead of 360 degree for detection, The top radar can track the targets with a range from 650-700km (known).
Oh oh every single satetment? :lol: Up to now we got 2 failure statements from you.
So you recently inducted your first single AWACS? Ok, congratulations :D

:no: No need airforce at first stage, Turkey's anti-radiation UAV's having a range of 500km which was ordered to destroy the SAM radar stations of Greece, will perform their best in syria as well. Before TurAF enter into Syria, More than hundreds drones will be busy to detect/destroy the Radars. There are two solution for Syria:

-Switch off your radars If you don't want to be detected by those UAV's so let TurAF to enter your warzone easily
-Switch on your radars to detect hundreds of them and waste your valuable SAM missiles to destroy such a small targets If you have enough missiles to engage hundreds of them but Don't worry, Sooner or later, One of them will hunt you.

This is what i said. You will need weeks to fly around Syrian airspace to hunt their SAMs that are working in passive mode. Your aircrafts wont be able to enter Syrian airspace and Syrian artillery and MLRS will pound Turkish territory all that time.

S200s are more than outdated, they are as useless as Turkish Nike Hercules missiles, I don't think they count :)
This is what i said. You will need weeks to fly around Syrian airspace to hunt their SAMs that are working in passive mode. Your aircrafts wont be able to enter Syrian airspace and Syrian artillery and MLRS will pound Turkish territory all that time.

This is BS, we got tens of ways to get rid of syrian air defences, from ground, from air, from sea. You are putting too much confidence in them :) And we've got much better artillery to suppress their MLRS'

We are a nation who made great bombards to breach Constantinople's great walls all that it takes is determination.

You said that you didnt know that Syria got counter-EW capabilities. Its not me its you who should learn about modern air defense systems and the fact that such systems include counter-EW capabilities. That means Syria has them also. I never compared Syrian EW capabilities with Turkey. But if you need comprasion from me i can say that Turkish EW capabilities actually a big big jock compared to US or Israel.

Again irrelevant. You didnt know that Syria has any 100km+ SAM. Now you learned that they got some.

Oh oh every single satetment? :lol: Up to now we got 2 failure statements from you.
So you recently inducted your first single AWACS? Ok, congratulations :D

I really don't know Where should I start to respond all those BS's. You are certainly wasting my times with all those nonsense claims swiming around the subjects. You did it in Russian BlackSea fleet thread, Despite the fact that I gave the numerical statics to tell you something.

If you ask me, Let loosing all TurAF wihin 72 hours aside, Taking Syria as serious enemy against Turkey is also another failure story to talk about...

Whenever I read the statement of this member in times When Turkey didn't give any response to Syrian provocation, I always found sentences like " Turkey is nothing, Turkey can't attack on Syria, Turkey is nowhere When It is compared with Syria, We will give a painfull future for you" bla bla bla

but Now, It is really nice to see more matured statements. It is seen that You realized What We were talking about Turkish Army and determination level When you wasted all solutions and directed your munitions towards Turkish land.

It's true, Turkey have been begging NATO to fight Syria... and Turkey wont do anything without NATO.... right?

Again stop wishing for war... because no one will benefit... instead pray for peace... and everything turns back the way it was...

It's true, Turkey have been begging NATO to fight Syria... and Turkey wont do anything without NATO.... right?

Again stop wishing for war... because no one will benefit... instead pray for peace... and everything turns back the way it was...

The situation you drew must be corrected as Turkey not willing to fight for a backward X countries dictatorship/democrasy puzzle but supporting/arming (wrong or not, It isnt the actual issue) one side to wipe the dictatorship future of X country in accordance with Turkey's benefits so To provide deterrance enough, TBMM is preparing the army for a likely war, While Calling UN and NATO to draw a roadway. If the subject was related with Turkey's national issue, Turkey's response would be much more complicated than current artillery strike over Syria which caused tens of death for you.

To represent sanity vocally, i defend the opinion that Turks have nothing to gain from Syrian conflict. Our government is ideologically Islamist. As a Turk, my political position clashes with the islamists' one.

This conflict severely weakens our economy, our struggle against terrorism, our national peace. Whether Assad goes or remains, both outcomes wont bring Good results for Turkey.

Turkish Nation Will pay for their ignorance and passive character.

To hunt TurAF within hours, Syria has all those capabilities (that I didn't know) to be listed below;

-I didn't know Syria has counter-EW capabilities to defeat Turkish SOJ (Stand off Jammer) devices before shotting down 240 F-16 + 50 F-4E2020 + 18 F-4 Isik + 16 F-4 Simsek and others

-I didn't know Syria has clever tactics/jammers to counter hundreds of anti-radiation drones to be flown over Syrian skies to destroy all radar stations before airforce attack.

-I didn't know Syria has 100+km SAM's to engage TurAF aircrafts carrying stand of cruise missiles to be launched their missiles with a range from 100+km (KGK), 140km(JSOW), 160km (Popeye), 290km (Slam-Er), 350km (SOM).
well I guess Israel - Lebanon 2006 Drama showed us that we must be ready for all sorts of surprises n the future .

and by the way , are you guys Sane at all not turkey neither Syria are able to destroy each other air-force or Air-Defense in 72 hours or even 72 week and I say it from experience of 8 year war of Iran and Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom