What's new

Syria crisis: Saudi Arabia to spend millions to train new rebel force

Really pointing out obvious hypocrisy is being Mad.

Love the news terrorist party used by Saudis to destroy pakistan was banned by Bangladesh STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulation Bangladesh for securing your people and your countries future and cutting the hands devil used to destroy my country.

You are right bangladesh has 90% Sunni Muslim population and not enough Wahhabi thats why they banned the terrorist party i completely agree with you.

Just one question why arent you in GCC nations what are you doing in USA

This post shows that you know nothing about Bangladesh, so please stop making a fool out of yourself with your meaningless posts. And what country I stay in is not your business. You start sounding like Indian posters and that is not meant as a compliment, if you can catch my meaning.

IM SICK OF THESE LIES! I'm not talking about destroying israel I'm talking about supporting your brothers which you've never done! What's with this double standard!? 
I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS ANGRY BEFORE! IM TIRED OF THESE ARABIC NATIONS! THE MEN WHO ARE IN A STRUGGLE TO GET OUR ISLAMIC LAND LEFT BY UMAR(RA) & SALAH AL DIN YOU WONT SEND THEM ANY WEAPONS! WHATS THE EXCUSE FOR THIS?! THATS IT! PLEASE ALLAH SHOW US YOUR WRATH UPON THESE SICK NATIONS, EGYPT, ALL THE GULF LEBANON, WEST BANK, ALGERIA ALL ISLAMIC COUNTRIES WHO DO NOT ACT ON BEHALF OF THE JIHAD IN PALESTINE AND TO ISLAMIC LIFESTYLE!

Have patience brother. All Muslims feel for Palestine. Do you know how many Muslim countries do not recognize the state of Israel and have no dealings with them:
800px-Recognition_of_Israel.svg.png

Yes we are weak and divided, but our situation is slowly changing. And Israel's life line, the US led West is slowly loosing out to China. So there will be changes in the international power balance in the next 2-3 decades. The challenge for us Muslims is to hold on tight to the Rope of Allah (SWT):

As of this moment, in my understanding, Saudi Arabia as the unquestioned leader of GCC states, must be followed without question. We may not clearly understand the reason behind their move sometimes, because all the factors are not exposed to us. But as we found out, Qatar tried to play its own game and caused much misery in the region. Also, with this recent move Saudi Arabia is taking a great risk, choosing a different path away from the path recommended by US and West, specially Obama's chosen and preferred path, Masha-Allah. So in this juncture Saudi Arabia need support of all Sunni Muslim nations of the world for making this bold and courageous move.

Palestine is always in our mind and will always remain in our mind, your time will come Insha-Allah, you just have to have patience for now.

Last edited:
Have patience brother. All Muslims feel for Palestine. Do you know how many Muslim countries do not recognize the state of Israel and have no dealings with them:
800px-Recognition_of_Israel.svg.png

Yes we are weak and divided, but our situation is slowly changing. And Israel's life line, the US led West is slowly loosing out to China. So there will be changes in the international power balance in the next 2-3 decades. The challenge for us Muslims is to hold on tight to the Rope of Allah (SWT):

As of this moment, in my understanding, Saudi Arabia as the unquestioned leader of GCC states, must be followed without question. We may not clearly understand the reason behind their move sometimes, because all the factors are not exposed to us. But as we found out, Qatar tried to play its own game and caused much misery in the region. Also, with this recent move Saudi Arabia is taking a great risk, choosing a different path away from the path recommended by US and West, specially Obama's chosen and preferred path, Masha-Allah. So in this juncture Saudi Arabia need support of all Sunni Muslim nations of the world for making this bold and courageous move.

Palestine is always in our mind and will always remain in our mind, your time will come Insha-Allah, you just have to have patience for now.

The head of states that were/are against Israel are the ones that won’t survive, : Saddam, the former Egyptian ones, Soviet/Russian allied Syria.

GCC is in alliance with America, in alliance with America means friendly with Israel.
??

I ask myself, do you really believe in all this or are you on weed ?

The 5th fleet US navy HQ is GCC, any difference between the US and Israel ?

Sending the money to some poor people would have been more beneficial than causing more war mongering in a country that is already torn apart. A few militants added or removed. It makes no difference. Only the civilian population will suffer under this. There are bigger powers operating behind Assad and against Assad.

Assad will be removed as the head of Syria, yes. But that will be through Geneva and other diplomatic and political ways. He will not be removed by militants. That should be pretty obvious for anyone watching the situation. Everyone ( Iran aside) agrees that Assad will be replaced. It is now only a question of who/what will replace him

The GCC has contributed to the welfare of the Palestinian nationals as a whole. You on the other hand, are only good for smuggling AKs :omghaha:
what about the palestians where were GCC?

Really pointing out obvious hypocrisy is being Mad.

Yes, you don't like our hypocrisy? :omghaha:? Mad?

The head of states that were/are against Israel are the ones that won’t survive, : Saddam, the former Egyptian ones, Soviet/Russian allied Syria.

GCC is in alliance with America, in alliance with America means friendly with Israel.
??

Fake video been debunked many time already here in PDF use the search tool before making jock out of yourself. Next time don't post what you hear before you investigate.

In alliance with the US means an alliance with Israel? who made that conclusion you. You are tripping man.

No you are on crack.

The 5th fleet HQ is in Bahrain not GCC nor Saudi Arabia. Why did the US move the fleet during Bahrain mullah uprising out of Bahrain??? Are you trying to fool me? The fifth fleet is useless anyway.

What about Algeria, Lebanon, and Sudan? None of them is friendly to the US, yet they managed to survive.

??

No body sat you free except the US, which your PM begged to help him out to keep his regime in power!

That video is a rubbish but I'd rather cooperate with all regional players against the crazed Mullahs, than giving my country away to them :azn:

The 5th fleet US navy HQ is GCC, any difference between the US and Israel?

Yes, the US is one country, and Israel is another :lol:

P.S. The fifth fleet is in Bahrain not in the GCC :lol:

Fake video been debunked many time already here in PDF use the search tool before making jock out of yourself. Next time don't post what you hear before you investigate.
Care, 10 million other things to use to prove a point.

In alliance with the US means an alliance with Israel? who made that conclusion you. You are tripping man.
In alliance with the US means friendly* with Israel.

The 5th fleet HQ is in Bahrain not GCC nor Saudi Arabia. Why did the US move the fleet during Bahrain mullah uprising out of Bahrain??? Are you trying to fool me? The fifth fleet is useless anyway.
Bahrain is the main base, but other GCC ports is where 5th fleet gets stationed from time to time as well.
No not fooling you, no reason for me to lie here.

The promises that your coming for Palestine are jokes, you know it yourself. 
What about Algeria, Lebanon, and Sudan? None of them is friendly to the US, yet they managed to survive.

Read
The head of states that were/are against Israel

Though aside from that you must have forgotten Gaddafi of Libya, why didn’t you mention Libya, Algeria too far away from Israel, Lebanon complicated with many militias.

No body sat you free except the US, which your PM begged to help him out to keep his regime in power!
Sounds like your Bush

That video is a rubbish but I'd rather cooperate with all regional players against the crazed Mullahs, than giving my country away to them :azn:
You already gave yours to the US earlier.

Yes, the US is one country, and Israel is another :lol:
Didn't know......

P.S. The fifth fleet is in Bahrain not in the GCC :lol:
Nope, I answered it in the my previous message.

Last edited:
Care, 10 million other things to use to prove a point.

Shove it where the sun don't shine. Saudi Arabia and the rest of the GCC state don't recognize that tiny dot as a state nor have any relation of any kind with it.

In alliance with the US means friendly* with Israel.

Yemen for example is in alliance with the US does that means friendly with Israel. Please spare me this stupid logic
No you are on crack.

Bahrain is the main base, but other GCC ports is where 5th fleet gets stationed from time to time as well.
No not fooling you, no reason for me to lie here.

That is a flat out lie the fifth fleet is stationed off the cost of the Bahrain, can't move an inch.

The promises that your coming for Palestine are jokes, you know it yourself.

Care about your failed state only. What we do is what we do whether befriend with Israel, help Palestine or Ignore it etc... non of your god damn business. A sovereign country that do what it wills. Now zip that stinky mouth off.

Shove it where the sun don't shine. Saudi Arabia and the rest of the GCC state don't recognize that tiny dot as a state nor have any relation of any kind with it.
Qatars elephant did.

Yemen for example is in alliance with the US does that means friendly with Israel.
Does it or doesn’t it ? Maybe they are, but Yemen is a bad example.

That is a flat out lie the fifth fleet is stationed off the cost of the Bahrain, can't move an inch.
I just said that, Bahrain the main base with other GCC ports being used from time to time by the 5th fleet, google it if you don't believe me.

Care about your failed state only. What we do is what we do whether befriend with Israel, help Palestine or Ignore it etc... non of your god damn business. A sovereign country that do what it wills. Now zip that stinky mouth off.
Guess failed state is the only word you know lately, saying it to everyone. I was here to prove your shit wrong about "helping Palestine" lolol.

Qatars elephant did.

Qatar once tried before but got spanked like a little girl by us.

Does it or doesn’t it ? Maybe they are, but Yemen is a bad example.

Why is it? Iraq is in alliance with the US so your equation doesn't seem to fit here.

I just said that, Bahrain the main base with other GCC ports being used from time to time by the 5th fleet, google it if you don't believe me.

Big Wrong! The fifth fleet never stationed away from Bahrain

Guess failed state is the only word you know lately, saying it to everyone. I was here to prove your shit wrong about "helping Palestine" lolol.

There are only two failed states in my dictionary Iran and the small Iran(Iraq).

NO empty talk please.
اللجان والحملات الإغاثية السعودية

Qatar once tried before but got spanked like a little girl by us.
Only on PDF.

Why is it? Iraq is in alliance with the US so your equation doesn't seem to fit here.
:cry:
Big wrong, let me go shoot myself.

Big Wrong! The fifth fleet never stationed away from Bahrain
Did you forget what little Bush said ? UAE maintains our naval ships..... naval ships of the 5th fleet have been docked to other GCC states & maintained there.

There are only two failed state in my dictionary are Iran and the small Iran(Iraq).
[/quote]
Well, hope your dictionary ends up in universities one day my friend if you know what I mean, no one cares what your dictionary says my friend :omghaha:

The AIPAC lobby is run by 100,000 powerful Jewlish elites worldwide who forcefully pushes US to keeps its best offer to ensure GCC keeps their relation with Uncle Sam to distance themselves from the Israel-Palestine conflict because if it were the opposite, Uncle Sam would do everything to keep them distansively. Therefore, the interest with their relation with the GCC is to ensure the safety of Israel. Thus, you are correct.

The president of today, the so called governmental constitution and the international community is nothing but an insect chewing a piece of mud while the rest with their suit is just behind the curtain enjoying bucks with their Gurkha Black Dragon cigars who have the capability to trigger anything to ensure the safety of Israel since it's not just a tiny state itself but a 51st state of America.

Just don't be alarmed, homie.

Last edited:

GCC is in alliance with America, in alliance with America means friendly with Israel.??

Like @GTR66 mentioned above, Israel happens to be the 51st state of the US. And GCC is allied with the US, so we do have a peculiar situation, where GCC do not have diplomatic ties with the de facto 51st state of an ally.

But you have got to extend your horizon a bit to understand why this is so. Since Israel happens to be the 51st state of the US, the leading state of NATO alliance, an alliance that control not just more than 50% of world economy, but dominate militarily as well, in any part of the globe, then GCC or even the entire Arab League or even the whole Muslim world is no match for this NATO alliance, who backs up the little state of Israel.

So to think that by being hostile to Israel, at this point in time history, anyone will gain anything is foolish to say the least. Israel, the bad boy, will simply get away with murder and steal as much land as possible. And no one will be able to do anything about it, regardless of how Iran and their proxies jump up and down making a show for the gullible Sunni Muslim masses.

So in my opinion, GCC has the right strategy. King Faisal's oil embargo after Yom Kippur war was the only time Saudi relationship with the US was strained. It was an exceptional time of war and it called for exceptional measures.

Since then the relationship went back to normal and it will remain like this, with occasional ups and downs due to unhelpful actions of US Presidents, such as Obama.

Several things may change this situation:
- more integration between peninsular Arab states creating a greater GCC
- more integration of Arab League
- a military alliance of Sunni Muslim states together with China (Sino-Muslim alliance)

In 2-3 decades, China will have a much larger role in Middle-east, Muslim world and the globe in general, so it all depends on how well, the Muslim world can get ready and prepare to take advantage of that new situation and thus change their own tragic situation on world stage. And the key will be human development, adoption of indigenous manufacturing and improvement of science and technology to achieve that desired future. Eventually Muslim world will have to be independent of China as well, as China, although it can be an effective counterbalance for the US for a time, all global powers, when they reach a certain level will start having their own imperial hubris, just the like the US has today. So in the end, Muslim countries must plan to depend on other fellow Muslim countries, much more so than any other state. Hopefully Shia's will come to their senses by then and give up their futile supremacy dreams over Sunni's.

So in short, when the Muslim world will be ready to pick a fight with the West, perhaps due to an alliance with China and due to their improved situation, and if China agrees to such a conflict, only then there can be a serious negotiation with Israel and some results can be expected. Till then it is just a waste of time, blood and treasure to pick a fight with someone you cannot win. And repeating the same thing without any results to show for is a sign of insanity.

Back
Top Bottom