What's new

Syria Children's Torture By Security Forces Revealed

man that boy is really having mental issues after this torutre, shouldn't he?
anyone have a better story?

Im gonna say one thing, THINK, look at the boy how he talks. all im gonna say THINK. No matter what you non- Syrians say and post, we SYRIANS only DECIDE, if anything like that was true Alasad will not last a week..

ehm... i think you didn't read my post! :angry:

it is obviously clear that the child is a al qaida member and should be punished by death for standing up against the fountain of freedom the dear god assad.

period!

Dear freedom loving people,Syrian lovers,freedom fighters,peace lovers:

Where were you when U.S was killing Iraqi people,not one,not two,but a million of them.Seriously,where were you?
Oh i forgot,most of Iraqis are Shia,no one should defend them.I understand.

We were angry about those killings then in Iraq, as we are angry about the killings now in Syria, and dear Iranian brother please do not bring Shia Sunni into this. If Israel attacks Iran, we will express our outrage as we are expressing now. Killing of human beings by anyone, for whatever reason, should not be tolerated.

we don't have Alawite in Syria nor Muslims nor anything else, WE ONLY HASVE SYRIANS.

weird, cause your number one cause to support assad is "he protects the minorities"

why it is minorities and not Syrians only as you claim?

i asked the mod to re-open that thread... i'll answer it there if it gets opened again, dont understand why they closed it! :angry:

Just reply to my post in the mean time since it's relevant to the topic of this thread.

weird, cause your number one cause to support assad is "he protects the minorities"

why it is minorities and not Syrians only as you claim?

we dont have minorities, again in Syria we believe, Religion is for God and the Nation for all.

i remember i took some photos with my uncles rifle back in Turkey when i was 12 or something, little did i know that i was a child soldier back then :(
tell the UN, lol ios that what u picked photos? watch the video

Just reply to my post in the mean time since it's relevant to the topic of this thread.

if that thread doesn't i will, it is late here now. i'll get back to you tomorrow. :wave:

tell the UN, lol ios that what u picked photos? watch the video

yes, that is what i am saying bro. i took some photos with my uncles rifle. wich proves that i am a child soldier! :(

don't know about you, but we where telling the USA to find someone else to attack Iraq from, cause we wouldn't allow them to invade from our soil :D

weird to see a Irani dude supporting Saddam, but...
I didn't support that thug,i am talking about post-Saddam era when all Arab countries were silent about what is going on in Iraq.
Even in Saddam era,no one supported people of Iraq when they were being killed both by Saddam and U.S sanctions,diseases,starvation.

after reading 3 pages of this - not one person thanking the great Americans who are saving the slaughter from continuing with Arab spring at first and Syria will be next? wow... oh well we know when they get slaughtered they all come on TV saying " where is the US, where is the UN- save us , save us" … they don't go to any of these internet warriors countries asking them to save them. Judea Christians asked to come to the rescue because it becomes about humanity and strength and we know who has the real power to enforce both - U S OF A baby!

Watch the video =_='

it is exactly as i said, i took a picture but in this case the child holds a rifle in front of cameraman, nothing different.

im just shoked to know that i was a child soldier without knowing :(

after reading 3 pages of this - not one person thanking the great Americans who are saving the slaughter from continuing with Arab spring at first and Syria will be next? wow... oh well we know when they get slaughtered they all come on TV saying " where is the US, where is the UN- save us , save us""?

Three wrods: Iraq and Libya.

it is exactly as i said, i took a picture but in this case the child holds a rifle in front of cameraman, nothing different.

im just shoked to know that i was a child soldier without knowing :(

did u take a picture with RPG? did u take a pictrure with terrorirsts who call themselves FSA living in Turkey like that video shows?

Back
Top Bottom