What's new

Sylhet MC College hostel on fire

Did you even get out of wearing Bharati's diaper, yo imbecile-baffon? Yo wannabe Ardvani listen up, will ya? Your genetic rash is so pendemic that I billion's daily-curry-shyte is required to suppress it.

Yo vaccumed-head, Vanu's jokes are even more reasonable than the story of your RAW daddy's funded/concocted phantom rape and murder one's of JI's leaders. Like 3 million of deaths, I million of rapes weren't possible in 9 months; God fearing, honest JI's leaders involvement at it happened to be synonymous of Saddam's egging in nuke. So, it didn't matter whether Shakespear, Tagore or Ram popped up with yo stature of more eloquent, venegence to make it up; it was just extension of early lies.

Btw it is spelled pandemic, Shakespeare and vengeance. You don't have to prove that you weren't a recipient of schooling.

Way to pull facts out of your rectum, again trying to prove your ineptitude and fatuousness? It is a very well documented fact that the Then Pakistani and their local collaborators aka the Jamatis i.e your ideological gurus took part in one of the worst genocides in human history, today you can do a lot of things to hide your past, can you do the same during the day of Judgement? You guys preach about Islam, do you even follow the fundamentals no wonder the religion gets a bad name. If you are in state of denial sorry to burst your hymen of of thoughts, the Jamatis are the scums of humanity who helped the then Pakistani army in a very profound way.

If you had any sort of "akal" you would have grasped what is real and what is not, that being said it is futile trying to engage in a logical discussion as you are devoid of any sense of reality and seem to prefer to indulge in your make believe little world. Do the world a favor stay in your disney princess attire that way the world will be a little better place.

Bracketing Chatra League with Shibir is simply committing gross injustice as one is filled by anti-socials and another one is the factory of making God fearing, honest patriots. But for argument's sake, if your claim is true then why does Chatra Leaguers kill HT, Chatra Dal or even Union's members? The bottom line is Chatra League is an inheriting thuggish party, whose only purpose is to suppress oppositions by guns, threats. It's historic; it is the truth, nothing but truth.

Shibir is the factory of god fearing honest patriot? What have you been smoking? That has to be one the most outrageous lies ever told on these boards. It is Mir Sadeks and Mir Zafars like you push the country back into darkness, just when a little glimmer of hope starts to appear. Now I know why they say a Munafikun is worse then a Kaffir.

ছাত্রাবাস এবং মসজিদে আগুন দিয়ে এমসি কলেজ শিবিরমুক্ত করেছি- পঙ্কজ পুরকায়স্থ
এ অগ্নিসংযোগে নেতৃত্বদানকারী সিলেট জেলা ছাত্রলীগ সভাপতি পঙ্কজ পুরকায়স্থ জানান, স্বাধীনতার পর থেকেই এ ছাত্রাবাসের অধিকাংশ সিট ছাত্রশিবিরের অধীনে ছিল। আগুনে জ্বালিয়ে দিয়ে এমসি কলেজকে শিবিরমুক্ত করেছি

I still remember Shibir started a tradition of cutting tandem of leg of the rival groups like Chatra Dal and Chatra League back in 90s. Nasir group captured Chittagong and established a rein of terror. One of my friend was abducted by him for the ransom and confined him for 7 days in Chittagong hill. After seeing the ferocity of Shibir (Neo Taliban) most students shied away from Jamat/Shibir politics.

Please share your wisdom about your beloved chatra league. As your god mother la-hasina said: my goden boys. Lanat on your intelligence for supporting bunch of sub human jungley.

Please share your wisdom about your beloved chatra leauge. As your god mother la-hasina said: my goden boys. Lanat on your intellegence for supporting bunch of sub human jungly.

The amount of Ad hominem you Jamatis spew is exorbitantly vile and malicious in nature. You seem to not leave an opportunity to glorify your gurus. Kudos to you for your persistence. No Lanats on yourself for supporting Jamatis? The world is truly moving back to era of the "Jahiliyyah"

Shibir is the factory of god fearing honest patriot? What have you been smoking? That has to be one the most outrageous lies ever told on these boards. It is Mir Sadeks and Mir Zafars like you push the country back into darkness, just when a little glimmer of hope starts to appear. Now I know why they say a Munafikun is worse then a Kaffir.

Munafiqs?:woot: You mean BAL and their supporters right? If you mean somebody else than obviously you are the munafiq one.

Munafiqs?:woot: You mean BAL and their supporters right? If you mean somebody else than obviously you are the munafiq one.

Somebody who hides under the cloak of Islam and does things that it teaches not to do. Last time I check BAL doesn't use Islam as its core fundamental principal, the Jamatis do.

ছাত্রাবাস এবং মসজিদে আগুন দিয়ে এমসি কলেজ শিবিরমুক্ত করেছি- পঙ্কজ পুরকায়স্থ
এ অগ্নিসংযোগে নেতৃত্বদানকারী সিলেট জেলা ছাত্রলীগ সভাপতি পঙ্কজ পুরকায়স্থ জানান, স্বাধীনতার পর থেকেই এ ছাত্রাবাসের অধিকাংশ সিট ছাত্রশিবিরের অধীনে ছিল। আগুনে জ্বালিয়ে দিয়ে এমসি কলেজকে শিবিরমুক্ত করেছি

What will happen to these awami sonar cheles when BAL will be ousted. We will find all these
thugs on the other side of the border I guess. Bunch of retarded fagots these shatra leaguers
are.

What will happen to these awami sonar cheles when BAL will be ousted. We will find all these
thugs on the other side of the border I guess. Bunch of retarded fagots these shatra leaguers
are.

no an inch of difference between them and your shara shiv veers, how long will the pot call the kettle black?

Somebody who hides under the cloak of Islam and does things that it teaches not to do. Last time I check BAL doesn't use Islam as its core fundamental principal, the Jamatis do.

If you have a pea sized brain you should have realized who caused all this destruction who set
off fire at the hostel. You are an extremist awami supporter who is shamelessly supporting such
madness. How exactly is shibir's faults in this whole mess mr.Bald fish?Sounds like you are an
admirer of century manik.:lol:

And you don't have to check anything moron. BAL don't have any "fundamental principal". They
are in simple terms terrorist. And politics is part of Islam and JI like any other islamic party is
following it as they should. If you don't like it STFU. Come to BD and oppose them with your
own principles , if you have any that is.

If you have a pea sized brain you should have realized who caused all this destruction who set
off fire at the hostel. You are an extremist awami supporter who is shamelessly supporting such
madness. How exactly is shibir's faults in this whole mess mr.Bald fish. Sounds like you are an
admirer of century manik.:lol:

And you don't have to check anything moron. BAL don't have any "fundamental principal". They
are in simple terms terrorist. And politics is part of Islam and JI like any other islamic party is
following it as they should. If you don't like it STFU. Come to BD and oppose them with your
own principles , if you have any that is.

Oh wow Mr big brain is here, move over everyone we have a badass here. If only your brain was capable enough to comprehend little things instead of idolizing patronizing and worshiping Jamatis as if they were some super natural entity. I have stated time and again I do not support BAL I hate them equally, too bad your basal forebrain doesn't hold the power to understand things.

You know the classic proverb, takes two hands to clap. Politics is a part of Islam without a doubt, the question is are following it to the bone or picking and choosing things that suit their worldly agendas. Fortunately, there are millions out there who oppose them vehemently, which is why they only won 18 seats at their peak. So much for support!

Oh wow Mr big brain is here, move over everyone we have a badass here. If only your brain was capable enough to comprehend little things instead of idolizing patronizing and worshiping Jamatis as if they were some super natural entity. I have stated time and again I do not support BAL I hate them equally, too bad your basal forebrain doesn't hold the power to understand things.

You know the classic proverb, takes two hands to clap. Politics is a part of Islam without a doubt, the question is are following it to the bone or picking and choosing things that suit their worldly agendas. Fortunately, there are millions out there who oppose them vehemently, which is why they only won 18 seats at their peak. So much for support!

How exactly they aren't following it and what are their agendas mr.Bald fish?:undecided: BTW those 18 seats were vital to bering BNP to power in 1991, your AL begged Golam azam for backing or have you forgotten that.:lol: They were also part of the care taker movement of 1996 remember. Any way they have strong holds in many parts of the country and have representation and vote bank in every knock and corners of the country. They perfectly compliment BNP and is a good hedge against slave mentality dalals like BAL. They are a spin off of muslim brother hood of egypt. If they are not that important why is your BAL always up to get them and hell bent on killing and torturing them? At least they weren't the ones who did logi-boitha massacre on 28th october and they don't have century maniks in their ranks. :)

The amount of Ad hominem you Jamatis spew is exorbitantly vile and malicious in nature. You seem to not leave an opportunity to glorify your gurus. Kudos to you for your persistence. No Lanats on yourself for supporting Jamatis? The world is truly moving back to era of the "Jahiliyyah"

I am not Jamati although I prefer Jamat many time over than Bharti dalal Awami ghaddar league.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom