What's new

Syed Zaid Hamid talking about the sacrifices of Pak Army,

Who is trying to prove Pakistan guilty, I pity guys like you who follow this guy. Not one guy can prove his theories but just bandy about the word, Nationalist, Ideology. If you were a Nationalist and a patriot you would try to verify the facts and then start believing.

But the case with you guy is the other way around, you guys first believe a guy who is a good orator, and then just stop there like dumb goats and call yourself patriots.. how sad.

Merely answering your post... bringing to your attention your own evidence, just leave it to that........ don't assume too much about me.

Did anyone even know who thisguy was until some insecure Indians started giving him publicity? No one really, most public of Pakistan dont care about Zaid Hamid, even I didn't know wo he was until I joined PDF lolz

Did anyone even know who thisguy was until some insecure Indians started giving him publicity? No one really, most public of Pakistan dont care about Zaid Hamid, even I didn't know wo he was until I joined PDF lolz
I came to PDF and then he was introduced into my conciousness.. and then the google trends proved that some Pakistanis are defnitely getting brainwashed.

Google Trends: zaid hamid

Merely answering your post... bringing to your attention your own evidence, just leave it to that........ don't assume too much about me.
Oh I will all I want, please prove that his facts are indeed right and I will eat my words, till then I will wait and :pop:

Oh I will all I want, please prove that his facts are indeed right and I will eat my words, till then I will wait and :pop:

Keep eating your pop corns... i have no intention of sort to prove any one.. who doesn't need help.

Keep eating your pop corns... i have no intention of sort to prove any one.. who doesn't need help.
Its ok I can understand that you will not do it, is it arrogance against your own country?

Answer to yourself and it should be enough.. Yeah I enjoy my popcorns!

Although I respect his nationalism he really needs to keep his feet on the ground.

This guy is nothing but a joker.....he would say what people want to here and play with people's sentiments.....Finally he is making lot of money doing this.....

Although I respect his nationalism he really needs to keep his feet on the ground.

I Agree With You, No doubt he is a patriot but his's Ideologies and so do his self claimed conspiracies are dillusion.
" Once He Claimed "AJMAL kasab" the mumbai attack suspect's is Amar Singh a Raw Agent... but the truth came out that he is a Pakistani militant.

If his claims about RAW involvement in pakistan's terrorist attack are true to the fact then why doesn't he proves them with evidence, not even one of his claimed has been proved ,,, So he should stop giving ball talks.

so Islam tells us to be in a constant state of war and propagate warmongering and blame others for our failures?

No concentration on economic well being of people, just Weapons and nukes & delusions of grandeur.. No Doubt Pakistan is in a mess
Yes if Muslim areas are attacked we have to wage war and always wage war Yes Islam tells us that and also tells us to preach Jihad Economy always run side by side with Wars in Islam Pakistan is in mess because of impotent who are afraid of war

Yes if Muslim areas are attacked we have to wage war and always wage war Yes Islam tells us that and also tells us to preach Jihad Economy always run side by side with Wars in Islam Pakistan is in mess because of impotent who are afraid of war
What about the offensive jihad which the likes of zaid hamid were promoting..?

It is allowed no problem in it and by the way In Ghazwa e Hind Indians will start the war we will just finish it by announcing Radio Pakistan Delhi

Man Man.....does this Radio Pakistan Delhi thing is also mentioned in Hadith??

U Know I am seriously confused should i read & laugh at your post or should i ignore your post ! :cheesy:

so talking about peace and rejecting the warmongering lunatics makes one impotent...

Mullah aur un k mardange, wah ray wah

Back
Top Bottom