What's new

Syed Zaid Hamid talking about the sacrifices of Pak Army,

want to ask a silly question . does the langoor have a political party ? or does he support someone?

He participated in Afghan jihad, if that had failed, both Pak and India may be speaking russian today. Have some respect for this great Man.

Cut off india from ur statement....
And Russia gave u guys more respect in afghanistan, following international protocols, than what the US gives now...
Russia never threatened to invade pakistan , even if it had invaded, y the hell "they would threaten their deal ally" ? :)

want to ask a silly question . does the langoor have a political party ? or does he support someone?

No he dont have... Moreover even their military wont allow that terrorist to come to power on our western border....

He participated in Afghan jihad, if that had failed, both Pak and India may be speaking russian today. Have some respect for this great Man.

Firstly, This mouth warrier must be hiding in tunnel in Afghan war.If he was true fighter dont you think he would be still there fighting against foreigners???

Second, so cheap thought of you like this Laal topi himself.Afghanistan was totally different than Your Pak & my India in those days. Russia would have never invaded pakistan or India ...haan ...at most they would have sliced out Balochistan from Pak to access warm water ports. Khair baloch peoples will do it themselves what russian couldn't do. India is no where in scene...please dont tell that this laal topi idiot saved India.

Who are you talking about ? The bolded creatures are found just across the border on our eastern borders.

My Appologies to Langoors

He was calling only Laal topi a langoor...it wasnt meant to common Pakistanis.

But Wow you defending your Hero Laal topi by calling all Indians langoors ...who knows how to run a country then your so called laal topi & terrorist breeding population having gdp under 3 with begging west for two times food.

where do you stand in animal kingdom dude? please enlighten us. Bench mark yourself first then call others what they are!

He yes his talks are delusions because he doesn't give your the traitors view the view of Indian Slaves the he gives you what Islam says and not what Indians or Indian slaves in Pakistan wants

so Islam tells us to be in a constant state of war and propagate warmongering and blame others for our failures?

No concentration on economic well being of people, just Weapons and nukes & delusions of grandeur.. No Doubt Pakistan is in a mess

ur comment proves that u have not knowledge about history politics and islam ..

at least he is giving us delusions, but you are giving us hopelessness.

Point! I would say, he's a nationalist and he firmly believes in the ideology of Pakistan. I have respect for this guy. Indians and some liberal fascists can go cry a river but the fact remains, he has influenced youth and gave them a hope. Hope for a better future, to live for Pakistan, make it progress.

Point! I would say, he's a nationalist and he firmly believes in the ideology of Pakistan. I have respect for this guy. Indians and some liberal fascists can go cry a river but the fact remains, he has influenced youth and gave them a hope. Hope for a better future, to live for Pakistan, make it progress.

that is true, indians dont like this guy because he is a nationalist, hes real Pakistani, n i feel sorry for those few Pakistanis who make fun of Ziad Hamid because they don't know anything.

So many people here think he is a great man.And then Pak govt. says we want peace with India.Make up your minds before coming to the negotiating table.

^^ India want to round up Pakistan via Afghanistan and propose US to anhiliate Pashtoons and yet on the other hand beg for transit aid and subsidies.

that is true, indians dont like this guy because he is a nationalist, hes real Pakistani, n i feel sorry for those few Pakistanis who make fun of Ziad Hamid because they don't know anything.
Why will India not like a real Pakistani?
That guy wants a dictatorship in Pakistan, you guys agree.
He says that every fasad in Pakistan is courtesy RAW, im amazed!
He says that Afghan Jihad was majorly funded by the Muslim countries, any proof, no?
He quotes youtube videos as Proofs for his Arguments, how reliable on facts.
He still believes that Mumbai attack was a RAW conspiracy, even after that guy was proven a Pakistani.
Zia is his role model.
Nice up guys!! I feel only pity that you guys are still getting brainwashed so easily..

And you believe the washing powder named PAK was enough to prove Pakistan guilty?

Apparently, you are being brain washed more easily.

And you believe the washing powder named PAK was enough to prove Pakistan guilty?

Apparently, you are being brain washed more easily.

Who is trying to prove Pakistan guilty, I pity guys like you who follow this guy. Not one guy can prove his theories but just bandy about the word, Nationalist, Ideology. If you were a Nationalist and a patriot you would try to verify the facts and then start believing.

But the case with you guy is the other way around, you guys first believe a guy who is a good orator, and then just stop there like dumb goats and call yourself patriots.. how sad.

Back
Top Bottom